Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University (48979 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by lalasticlala(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2019
Star actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde recently bagged an honorary doctorate degree in Igbinedion University.

Excited Omotola shared her certificate and wrote:

"Dr Mrs Omotola Jalade Ekeinde,MFR
Honorary Doctor of Arts (D.Arts)
Thank you Igbinedion University Okada.
To God Be all the Glory."

She shared more pictures with former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience aka Mama Peace and Governor Obaseki.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5gMhGVAbdw/?hl=en

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by lalasticlala(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2019
More photos

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by ijewejones: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2019
[/b]She shared more pictures with former President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience aka Mama Peace and Governor Obaseki.[b]

FTC on the this day 2/12/2019,on lalasticlala's thread where honorary doctorate degree awarded to the Father of democracy in Nigeria(Goodluck Jonathan),the woman that has distinguished herself so well(Omotola Jalade),our able Mama Peace & Governor Obaseki...

Please lalasticlala award me mine on this thread by inviting nairalanders to give me likes & shares(since money isn't paid)..Thanks

Cheers & CONGRATULATIONS to the bolded.

grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Kendumazy(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2019
Congratulations to her. The real slay queen! See as madam patience dey fine. See Jonathan too. They are sure resting well. Politics no easy!

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check my signature below to contact me.

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by donstan18: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Omotala is a good proof and evidence to unmarried evening newspaper in Nigeria that marriage can't stop a hardworking and career woman from looking good and achieving her goals.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by hAlexandro(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin grin ;Dlala still stole ftc there ia god oo
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by superlanny(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Audio Doctorate Degree........why dem no come find gown for mama peace.

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Gee001: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
She looks beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Plumville: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Omotola is just lucky I don't know what she has achieved to warrant the recognition she gets. It's called grace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Preator: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Good one. Soon they will give PEJ a Doctorate too. One guess what the Doctorate will be in?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by ainas247: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
grin Most beautiful actress with the brain in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aunty, I greet oooo

rank your website on Google page one
chat up now fast

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by EdwardRandy(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats madam. Entertainment is the way forward.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Sabenko: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2019
Mama Peace stylist has improved oooo....she is no longer wearing those her masquerade clothes

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
My president always

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by crackhouse(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
This omotola na fine babe o

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Wey oshiomole?

Mama peace should visit a plastic surgeon for her stomach.
She should put part of that stolen money to use and look delectable.

Aisha is threading the same part.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
Where Buhari dey ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by aberdeen1(f): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Where is me

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by happney65: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Mama peace shaa..May we no end up with a wife like Mama peace..

Iya wayre
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Laeroy(f): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Plumville:
Omotola is just lucky I don't know what she has achieved to warrant the recognition she gets. It's called grace.

Really.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful woman though, Congratulations.

Do you desire to own a property within the power city of Lagos State?

Berry Court Estate @Omole phase 2 is your best bet.

Less than 10 minutes drive from Berger, Lagos.

Promo: 16m per 500sqm
Tittle: C of o.

Tel: 07030606959

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Hotzone(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Slay on....real gangs of nollywood
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Danbroba: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2019
BOOKED
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Josh44s(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2019
Plumville:

Grace indeed! She is a movie star if u seems to forget and we all know it comes with a lot of goodies, especially when you are a woman with big ass and cute face (I am not saying she sleeps around for favor, she knows how to manipulate her ways without bedding a man, a close friend of her family gossiped it). She got married to a pilot at early age and with the help of her movie career and husband she rose to fame. Forget about grace, she worked for it. So it’s hard work coupled with smart work. Grace don run away from naija.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by anonimi: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2019
donstan18:
Omotala is a good proof and evidence to unmarried evening newspaper in Nigeria that marriage can't stop a hardworking and career woman from looking good and achieving her goals.

Hardworking at her career? Hmmm lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Crownjew: 11:56am On Dec 02, 2019
jack of all trades. heard she's also a nurse abroad
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by 1Onyeobodoboolu: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2019
Forget About this Government.
Let's make Lotta money tonight
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by NaijadrivaCars: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
IMO Segzy cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
Wow! Congrats to her, dis woman is beautiful.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by itsme01: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
grin

Transformation Ambarssadors Of Nigeria , does Actor and Actresses scam Jonathan no be small that year

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
Wey oshiomole?

Mama peace should visit a plastic surgeon for her stomach.
She should put part of that stolen money to use and look delectable.

Aisha is threading the same part.

After plastic , you come back with cancer... She is good like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Funke Akindele And The Bastardisation Of The English Language – Daniel Odih / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.