Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils (3148 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by YorubaPrince: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
Useless ignoramus Nigerians that will blame FG for everything while they leave their SG to embezzle their future.

School feeding is handed to states. FG doesn't see to it, they provide the allocations to it while the states oversee it. Find out whichever state is that (if the thing is even real/true self) and go criticise the state governor insead.

Moronic people

Everything na Buhari fault to IPOB... grin
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by nlPoster: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is a real study in compare and contrast @ the pictures on the thread.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by mammanbawa: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
The true criminals in this case are the women that are given the money to cook
They're paid in full
Some of them even contract others to do the job and share the stipend
I know this first hand
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jimi24:

You are actually the very dishonest and wicked person. Your thread has no value if you cannot reveal the state. You just want to ridicule the school feeding program and it is a shame to your generation. You are all losing because of all your stupid PDP ideas. I was in primary school early 70s, we were fed in school. Many current PDP chieftains had school feeding, bursaries, schorlarships. When your generation agrees with their policies of not funding education and instead raising monopoly billionaires, it means you ate cursed but dont know it
I understand where you stand

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
mammanbawa:
The true criminals in this case are the women that are given the money to cook
They're paid in full
Some of them even contract others to do the job and share the stipend
I know this first hand
to be sincere guys this is not the first time they are serving worthless food to kids in school.

I saw one live on NTA and Osinbanjo was in that ceremony..

PALM oil Rice without enough ingredients, without spoon was what they were serving kids.. Any body that defends the government of on this case is an hediot.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
JFT24:
This school feeding has been hijacked by crooked politician.
They award the contract to their loyalist, who in turns re award to the contractor. The contractor must then negotiate with the school principal about his/her own share.
Meanwhile, the contractor must agree with the principal on % returns else, the principal will not sign the contractor document, which directly means the contractor check will not be signed or will not be giving another slot to feed.
I have been there, we had to abandoned the project
Government really pump money into the program, but it's all going to the stomach of corrupt people.
If the government really meant well, the best the government can do now, is to cancel that program in its entirety. There is no amount of investigation that can stop the corruption. The worst is, all involved are not seeing it as corruption but as an opportunity for having a share from the national cake, most especially the principals.

It's like a corruption web.

We're so bleeped up in this country, if you know, you know

. The rot will never end until the country turns broke, and there is no money to milk again
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by SOFTENGR: 4:01am On Dec 03, 2019
This can make a child get sick.
Naija! How una next level
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by ServantsOfTruth: 4:32am On Dec 03, 2019
This shit only happens to school in north and the west

This shit can happen in the east

Lol
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by chuckdelis: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Its not even a matter of who is to blame. But the FG should take full responsibility for this nonsense, so when you give out billions for a task you don’t supervise? You just assume everything will be fine. It’s just gross incompetence on the path of the FG.

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Lush100(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2019
wow....so because FG provided funds for the program...they should go and sleep.
please can i ask few questions.
the good roads , constant electricity , working railways and all and sundry in European countries and the US, how did they achieve it?
i am sure they also contracted it to various companies. so whats the difference?

Who owns the program, the FG or the companies? so who is responsible for its failures or success?

Why do we like shifting blame in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which State Has The Highest Level Of Illiteracy / Waec Gce 2011 Results Are Out / What Is The Best Course In AGRICULTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.