Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (57027 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
ayusco85:

Try something stupid with their relogion you will know what it means

Go and learn how to write stupid first, it's only illiterate like you can say such.. Fucck that shiit, what stupid religion are you talking about. I'm above that shiit.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by ayusco85(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
NgwalandAbia:

Go and learn how to write stupid first, it's only illiterate like you can say such.. Fucck that shiit, what stupid religion are you talking about. I'm above that shiit.

Chest beater as usual. You have been noticed. Now run along to mama
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
ayusco85:

Chest beater as usual. You have been noticed. Now run along to mama

Chest beater far superior to you. I'm not interested to respond to inferior blacks.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by midnighter(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
saladinnoir:

Thanks grin

You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by GeneralB: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
DeOTR:

What should Christians do in this circumstance if they were to "regard" God?
Ok let rephrase
"Some Christians don't regard God"
Have you seen how some Christians treat the Holy Bible without regards then relate that with how a Muslim treats the Qur'an
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Smeth21: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
electroTech:
Before you had the Quran or the Bible in booklet form, it first exists in electronic form(electric signals represented in ones and zeros). Then it was printed using paper material and ink material before being binded as a book. It went through all the processes every other books go through before they exists in printed form.

What this means is that we could equally use the computer, printer, paper, ink, and whatever material used to produce the Bible or Quran to equally produce other books. Why then should a logical person be disturbed if either a Quran or Bible is destroyed? - just mere writings brought together by men using technology.

Ok, what if we had destroyed these materials just before we click the print button on the computer to print the Quran or Bible? What will you say then?

Why don't we raise eyebrows when a Quran or Bible app installed on the phone is deleted or uninstalled? It is logically the same thing but we have failed to use our brain.

Life isn't as complicated as we have made it seem. Please don't allow religion blind your common sense and ability to think logically.
chai aswr God will bless you....religion is one of the major problems we have in nigeria....naija pple too dey carry am for head
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Chukapage(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2019
GeneralB:
Hahahahha grin
I dare this delusionioned attention seeking Bitch to try that with a Qur'an
Let her write her Will and dig her grave before doing it, that is if she even has the audacity....

The bitter truth is that Christians don't regard God
it's not about not "regarding" God Christains allow God to fight for himself but we all know what the terrorists on the other side do ,they kill FOR their god!
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by MisterKings(m): 3:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Hizzy:

But are you the person I quote

Yes you did. That is why I responded
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2019
MisterKings:

Yes you did. That is why I responded
Okay thanks
But why not help me because I know you can
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2019
peepydelano:
when your actions portray evil and you begin to rant for fear of the consequences, then you are the real evil,how many times have you seen Muslims manhandle the Bible not to talk of coming public about it, they stay on their own peacefully, it is usually the other religion that always trespass and go out of their boundary to cause trouble, still they will be the first to shout and rant all over.Hypocrites.

^^^
What is "the other religion"?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Amujale(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Amujale(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
The ancient Arabian fundamentalist are partly responsible for attempting to wreck our legacy, the others being Christianity and Judaism

And this same Quran is the main fakery that the ancient Arabian fundamentalist used to try and justify the crazy wars that they partook on the continent at that time; leading to the infamous Arabian slave trade.

The Quran is responsible for nations launching wars against one another for ideological reasons, something that had never been experienced before on our great continent.

Similar to all the other Abrahamic religious text out there, the Quran is false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Amujale(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
The Quran is not an authentic history document.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
faceland:
If she do it, and innocent people are killed, it might take 10 or 20 years, but one day (even I would attempt her life for intentionally putting innocent people's life at risk, knowing fully well what those hopeless bloody fundamentalist would do).

^^^
You have this whole thing completely upside down.

Look at the potential sequence of events carefully as you have laid them out. Etinosa Idemudia starts off by offending Nigerian muslims with her speech and her actions. These offended muslims vent their anger by hinting darkly at the possibility of maiming or murdering non-muslim bystanders who had absolutely nothing to do with Etinosa's actions. Is that reaction not repulsive to you?

Instead of resisting the decision of these people to turn you into collateral damage in a matter you know nothing about, you have passively accepted your status as fodder. By your own admission, those who would so casually kill innocent bystanders are "hopeless bloody fundamentalists" and yet you would rather expend your energy (even if it takes 20 years) on killing shocked Etinosa if she were to somehow escape death in all this? undecided Where do you even begin to explain how you came up with such?

Can you see where you have got it wrong?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by xrenzy(m): 4:45am On Dec 05, 2019
1Sharon:

Allah Akbar

*Boom
make believe that spread hatred

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Insectkiller: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=ayusco85 post=84559221]Who knows this Etinosa of a girl should better advise her not to try that shit with a Quaran o.

One mallam from Zaria can make it his life mission to track her and slit her throat if she dares.

They can even declare a Fatwa on her head and she is history.

Be guided [/quote

Hmmm. shocked
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by faceland: 6:38am On Dec 06, 2019
I see your point but we can address those issues without first provoking the spilling of innocent blood.

Just for the sake of those who might be caught up in shit they don't know about.

You can't go to China and criticize the government, you know what would happen. You can't go to Saudi and blaspheme, or import kiligrames of marijuna to both countries, you know what would happen.

She knows what would follow. We can be an idealist or a realist. I prefer to see matters as they truly are.

VolvoS60:

^^^
You have this whole thing completely upside down.

Look at the potential sequence of events carefully as you have laid them out. Etinosa Idemudia starts off by offending Nigerian muslims with her speech and her actions. These offended muslims vent their anger by hinting darkly at the possibility of maiming or murdering non-muslim bystanders who had absolutely nothing to do with Etinosa's actions. Is that reaction not repulsive to you?

Instead of resisting the decision of these people to turn you into collateral damage in a matter you know nothing about, you have passively accepted your status as fodder. By your own admission, those who would so casually kill innocent bystanders are "hopeless bloody fundamentalists" and yet you would rather expend your energy on killing Etinosa if she were to somehow escape death in all this? undecided Where do you even begin to explain how you came up with such?

Can you see where you have got it wrong?

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2019
faceland:
I see your point but we can address those issues without first provoking the spilling of innocent blood.

Just for the sake of those might be caught up in shit they don't know about.

You can't go to China and criticize the government, you know what would happen. You can't go to Saudi and blaspheme, or import kiligrames of marijuna to both countries, you know what would happen. She knows what would follow. You can be an idealist or a realist. I prefer to see matters as they truly are.

^^^
No Sir.

My point is very clear. I will repeat it as many times as necessary. And I am not being unnecessarily idealistic, as you put it.

As far as I am aware, I am not in any way provoking the spilling of innocent blood. Etinosa Idemudia's speech and actions have nothing to do with me. I don't know her. She is not my representative in any shape or form. If I passed her on the street today I wouldn't recognize her. I will repeat again: It is nothing but insanity for some muslims to begin to threaten public safety or order because of what she has said or done. If those angry muslims met me on the road on some sunny Friday afternoon (after their clerics had sufficiently amped up the situation) they would probably have no problem slitting my throat or beheading me. Where does anyone even begin to unravel the mentality behind such? undecided

This has been the template for over one third of a century in this country. Some Nigerian muslims take offence at some transgression or infraction and then begin to plunder, maim and kill at will. And invariably their targets are ordinary Nigerians whose only 'crime' is that they were going about their business, trying to make an honest living in very trying circumstances. There are several examples: The Denmark cartoon saga. The Miss World saga. The Gideon Akaluka saga. I could go on and on. For how long will non-muslims in Nigeria continue to apologize just for existing?

Your references to Saudi and Chinese government policies on speech and narcotics trafficking are not the same thing as what we are discussing here - and you know it. How are they in any way related? undecided
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by faceland: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2019
VolvoS60:

She is not my representative in any shape or form. If I passed her on the street today I wouldn't recognize her. I will repeat again: It is nothing but insanity for some muslims to begin to threaten public safety or order because of what she has said or done. Where does anyone even begin to unravel the mentality behind such? undecided

This has been the template for over one quarter of a century in this country. Some Nigerian muslims take offence at some transgression or infraction and then begin to plunder, maim and kill at will. And invariably their targets are ordinary Nigerians whose only 'crime' is that they were going about their business, trying to make an honest living in very trying circumstances. There are several examples: The Denmark cartoon saga. The Miss World saga. The Godwin Akaluka saga. I could go on and on. For how long will non-muslims in Nigeria continue to apologize just for existing?

It is bullshit that public safety is threatened by this. In an ideal country, that is not supposed to be... In an ideal country, armed robbers are not supposed to kill people to take their hard earn money too. Do I go to an armed robber and tell him, "it is my constitutional rights to walk freely and not give you my money?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
faceland:

It is bullshit that public safety is threatened by this. In an ideal country, that is not supposed to be... In an ideal country, armed robbers are not supposed to kill people to take their hard earn money too. Do I go to an armed robber and tell him, "it is my constitutional rights to walk freely and not give you my money?

^^^^
This discussion is going nowhere.

I have been as clear and concise as possible in laying out my points. If you still don't get it then I'm afraid there's nothing more I can do.

Do have a good day, sir.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Amujale(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emes101(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

Even if you are not a smoker, you can use it for some other tins and see how the wrath of God descended on you.. No one joke wit the Holy Book of Allah.

Talkative
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emes101(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2020
AlphaStyles:
internet warrior do am for reality make we see

Talkative, they have brainwashed you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.