Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) (56980 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
PervertProphet:

Clown...

Lol!

Written on the Surface of Water, etc hogwash..

You have forgotten to tell him also that the Quran is also a Co-Eternal Book like Allah lol! Making the Quran a sort of some "god" too.

The only problem is as we study the Quranic manuscripts the more. We see several erasings, different Quranic writing style different from the Cairo Hafs Quran canonized in 1924. We see errors too.

Why can't you bring the errors out and let d world see it..
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by OhiOfIhima: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
21savages:
jazakallahul khair, I sight a muslim broda.

Masha Allah brother.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
subcbouy:
Cracking joke with that pix, peace man.

Hahahaha. Oh. Okay I get
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Sukueponmalu: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Expert17:

You're a murderer
Ok. Stupid
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Bash92(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
21savages:
if u have faith as a muslim u wouldn't be talking like dis.
He his right mr man, Almighty Allah can fight for himself just like he defended Mecca when it was attacked and it is even in the Qur'an where he stated he will protect the Qur'an Himself.

Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9 ).
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by subcbouy: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Hahahaha. Oh. Okay I get
Na bag of prick or bag of block grin I could cee full blown man prick grin
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
happney65:
I trust muslims..They will declare a fatwa on her head ASAP....Christians are mumu naaa,we can say anything to them..try that shittt with Islam..she would be stoned or killed one time

Etinosa,Kindly take up this challenge..

Religion of Piss.. grin grin grin

Christians are not mumus. Christians don't need to say anything.

Only fools fight for their God.

God is capable of fighting for Himself.

Some Muslims know this too. They know it is foolish to fight for Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
So somebody using koran as ash tray will make you commit murder? What kind of thinking is this? I support Etinosa. Go ahead.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by PeacenLove2: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Religion is seriously misunderstood, misquoted and interpreted backwards. Whatever happened to love? Being our brothers keepers?
This lady is obviously not well and all we can do is threaten her, call her names, cast her into the pits of hell already. These are all things against a most loving God. Read your scriptures again yourself and open your heart to God to make you understand His essence.

Search your souls. I expect decent people of God to pray for her, offer her words of encouragement that she doesn't have to go down that road. Etinosa is really crying out for help. We need to stop being monsters just like how people were throwing stones at the abandoned emaciated lady the other day. Smh
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
seniormallam:
If you need so much energy to defend your god, I don't know who is suppose to be worshiping who .......... As a Christian, we weren't happy for a soul about to perish, we shall continue praying for her soul to be redeemed and she comes back to Christ,
Shallom
How do you save a lost soul by invoking madness on her?, to think this guy is a future youth Muslim, I'm afraid for Nigeria

Gbam! You almost made me wanna convert to Christianity by the sensible comment. If the Muslim God is all powerful then why does he need murderous people to defend himself?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by aimuan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
electroTech:
Before you had the Quran or the Bible in booklet form, it first exists in electronic form(electric signals represented in ones and zeros). Then it was printed using paper material and ink material before being binded as a book. It went through all the processes every other books go through before they exists in printed form.

What this means is that we could equally use the computer, printer, paper, ink, and whatever material used to produce the Bible or Quran to equally produce other books. Why then should a logical person be disturbed if either a Quran or Bible is destroyed? - just mere writings brought together by men using technology.

Ok, what if we had destroyed these materials just before we click the print button on the computer to print the Quran or Bible? What will you say then?

Why don't we raise eyebrows when a Quran or Bible app installed on the phone is deleted or uninstalled? It is logically the same thing but we have failed to use our brain.

Life isn't as complicated as we have made it seem. Please don't allow religion blind your common sense and ability to think logically.
Here is someone that have sense. The money you spent to educate yourself is not wasted. Bravo bro
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
The problem is not Etinosa. The problem is a God who is so sensitive and weak that some1 using his book as ashtray makes him go mad. What kind of agbero God is that? If I am walking down the street and some kid steps on my shoes and then I start attacking the kid violently, will I not be considered mad? Religion is indeed foolishness.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eroms4life17:
[s]This girl's case is getting out of hand and she may meet her end soon. From what i can sense from this guy, he is a practicing but fetish Yoruba Muslim who can conjure all kinds of powers to do as he pleases. Let etiosa not push her luck too far. There's a limit to her madness[/s]

Rubbish! What she did was insensitive but still far more sensitive than political corruption and extra-judicial killings. The problem is not Etinosa. The problem is a country so ridden with religious stupidity.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
alezzy13:
This is actually one of the reasons people call for social media restrictions

Before you support that bill just be aware: "Find out those you can not criticize and I will show you those who are ruling your life." The people pushing for the social media bills are religious bigots who are looking for ways to enshrine some form of Sharia across Nigeria. Be forewarned.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
couragemurphy:

There is freedom of speech for everyone but freedom after speech is never guaranteed

By saying that you are encouraging fascism. Physically attacking some1 because the insult your religious sensibilities is not self-defense but agbero-ism.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by hecomeshome(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
happney65:
I trust muslims..They will declare a fatwa on her head ASAP....Christians are mumu naaa,we can say anything to them..try that shittt with Islam..she would be stoned or killed one time

Etinosa,Kindly take up this challenge..

Religion of Piss.. grin grin grin
Christians are not "mumu".
We don't fight for God, rather, He fights for us.
Be guided.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Patrioticman007:
This is very wrong of him to challenge a mad Christian woman to desecrate the Qur'an, he should have left her to commit the evil act before the world. The law of Karma will take its natural cause with her, Muslim or no Muslim.

If Muslims really believe their God is all powerful then why do they see the need to inflict veangance on his behalf? Simple question.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eroms4life17:
This girl's case is getting out of hand and she may meet her end soon. From what i can sense from this guy, he is a practicing but fetish Yoruba Muslim who can conjure all kinds of powers to do as he pleases. Let etiosa not push her luck too far. There's a limit to her madness
Your head de there
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
MisterKings:
I met her once personally at a TV show where I was the one in charge of the video production and she was a guest. I took her number so I can connect her to another job that I felt she might like....bottom line she has no manners. I just disposed her number.
Mm
Can you help me get a Record Deal plz
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
The girl have freedom of speech, any one who don't like it should relocate to Saudi, this is Nigeria.

Gbam! This is not Saudi Arabia. We are not under Sharia. If I like I can use koran as toilet paper. I prefer real toilet paper because its very soft. But if for some reason they start making koran with very soft pages, I can decide to use it as toilet paper. If the muslims truly believe their God is all powerful then they should not have the need to enact physical veangance on his behalf (unless they secretly know that their God is weak and cannot really do anything against me).

1 Like

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Enwhen:

What you said can be regarded as blasphemy in most core nothern states... I guess u r from the southwest or maybe Kogi state. I don't know if you are aware of a bounty placed on somebody who mishandled the Holy Qu'ran in Zamfara state by the Zamfara state govt ... Hmmmm, I see the reason those guys in the north always kill non hausa Muslims during religious crisis. I doubt if u guys study the word of Islam from thesame Qu'ran or maybe u have redefined the holy Qu'ran

This is why they want the social media/hate speech bill. For one sole reason. To introduce sharia across the country through the back door. Freedom of speech is sacrosanct. Period. Case closed. If their God is so sensitive that using his book for ash tray will lead him to go crazy like an agbero, then what good is this agbero god?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I tell una say na because we Christian's Dy calm na em make she take advantage make she try am untop Muslim Quran if they won't detach her stupid head

The question is does Jesus agree with killing people for insulting his name, his father or his book? The answer is NO.

Now does Mohammed think it is okay to kill people for insulting his name or his book or Allah? Well based on the behavior of some of these Muslim fanatics the answer is YES.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Rubbish! What she did was insensitive but still far more sensitive than political corruption and extra-judicial killings. The problem is not Etinosa. The problem is a country so ridden with religious stupidity.

Nor be today dey speak English online be thing. Let's call for protest now, na your type go flee in the face of police brutality. Nigeria is a country with strong religious affinities. If she can insult Christianity without consequences her sense should have told her not to extend it to other religions.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
internet warrior do am for reality make we see

In any society EVERYBODY cannot see things the same way. Some see bible and koran as fake stories. Some see them as God inspired. The question is should somebody be threatened with death because they have a different opinion from you?
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eroms4life17:

Nor be today dey speak English online be thing. Let's call for protest now, na your type go flee in the face of police brutality. Nigeria is a country with strong religious affinities. If she can insult Christianity without consequences her sense should have told her not to extend it to other religions.

I do not like what she did with the bible or koran BUT insult is not a crime and it should never be. In fact if we lose the ability to insult our leaders, religions, ideas, opinions etc. we are no longer a free country. Be careful what you wish for. Nigeria is bad as it is. But when the pass the so called social media/hate speech law JUST know that you are now living entirely under sharia law.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
If she could use Bible as an ashtray, why can't she use quran? This is double standard, I don't hear Christians screaming!! These muslim jihadist people could be very stupiid atimes!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

In any society EVERYBODY cannot see things the same way. Some see bible and koran as fake stories. Some see them as God inspired. The question is should somebody be threatened with death because they have a different opinion from you?
you have opinion but ur opinion has consequences u don't believe in religion fine but why must u tarnish the image of the religion people holds dearly? Why can't u respect their religion and what ever related to it? U have freedom to speak and do what ever u like but be also be ready to accept what comes after u due to that freedom not everybody is tolerant if u want them to be tolerant to don't provoke them
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Lush100(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
The centre of Jesus's teaching is love,
That's why you here preachers says"Jesus loves you, violence is not common with Christians.
I do not know the centre of islamic teaching. I am not a muslim so I do not know.

Whatever it is, this lady has to be careful and do away with things that causes uproar generally
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
She's a bit honest than most of the 'hypocritical' lots we have. But she ought to be sensible enough to know that this a country where it citizen next oxygen is 'RELIGION'

Care should be taken, if the said poet is proudly Bahushe but if he is from the Omoluabi region, i fear for her life.

Less i forget, this is perfect time for the 'ATHEISTS and their likes' to protest against 'GOD and anything that is related to GOD'
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
you have opinion but ur opinion has consequences u don't believe in religion fine but why must u tarnish the image of the religion people holds dearly? Why can't u respect their religion and what ever related to it? U have freedom to speak and do what ever u like but be also be ready to accept what comes after u due to that freedom not everybody is tolerant if u want them to be tolerant to don't provoke them

If some1 calls you a monkey and you kill them for it is that civilized? No. You can either insult them back or ignore/go about your way. Any society where some1 can be killed because they insult your sensibilities is a society doomed to fail. Encouraging such behavior among the religious is in essence promoting religious fascism. If you really feel that way then want you want is not a free country but a country governed by Sharia law. Simple.
Re: Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
What kind of God loses his mind because some gal insults him? What kind of agbero God is that? Are you okay bowing down to an agbero God? Chose your religions wisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal Marries Emmanuella Aderopo (Photos) / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 14th Birthday, Gives Her Strict Rules / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.