Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

James Bond Boast Of Bedding More Than A Thousand Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Bond Boast Of Bedding More Than A Thousand Women (453 Views)

Tracey Boakye: Why Fly Business Class When You Can’t Boast Of A Piece Of Land? / I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Bond Boast Of Bedding More Than A Thousand Women by Emmque68(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Australian on-screen character, George Lazenby, who turned into the most youthful individual to play James Bond in 1969 at 29-year-old has uncovered he laid down with a great deal of ladies when he was in his prime.

The 80-year-old disclosed to The Herald Sun on Sunday he has likely laid down with in excess of a thousand ladies in his time, including: 'I would experience six young ladies seven days in London.'

Talking about his unbridled life around then, George, who is the main Australian to have played 007, stated: 'It was the hour of the pill, scaled down skirts, the young ladies were insane. You needed to pursue and conceal some time.'

The amazing star said the talk of him bedding a thousand ladies was in all likelihood evident, clarifying: 'There wasn't anything better to do. I don't have the foggiest idea, I never checked yet it went on from 1964 until 1980 when AIDS came in. I would not like to pass on for it.'

Read full story via link below and see the faces of women he slept with
https://www.leaksecret.com.ng/2019/12/james-bond-boast-of-bedding-more-than.html

(1) (Reply)

I Have Tried, I Am Done For Now – Ifu Ennada Breaks Down In New Video / Gospel Singer, Jacky Shamed After Best Friend Shared A Video Of Her Performig Ri / Meet The New Artiste Set To Take The Industry By Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.