Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies (42262 Views)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Achz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
His soul rest in peace ke. May all the souls of Nigerian politicians rot in hell fire including the councilor from my village. Thunder faaayaaa all of them.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by BRASH: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Well, he was a thief and all thieves will die. Rip looter. Other thieves to follow
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by mrdharkchild(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2019
Them Don de go, 1 by 1.
Them Don de go 1 by 1.
Them Don de go, 1 by 1.
Last last, we all must die
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by DavIkenna(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
May your soul rip
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Sufisunni: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Kapex: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Intensive lobby and politicking will Start now for his replacement especially among those that are happy for the new vacancy just created.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by damade16(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
kennyz247:
abeg when will buhari join his ancestors ?

You are mad I swear! What if you die before him?
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Jman06(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Take healthcare seriously, they won't here!
Yet they keep dying of common ailments that have since been conquered by the whites.
I hope his colleagues would learn from his death and make efforts towards revamping our health sector.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Jman06(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Take healthcare seriously, they won't hear!
Yet they keep dying of common ailments that have since been conquered by the whites.
I hope his colleagues would learn from his death and make efforts towards revamping our health sector.

RIP to the dead!
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Blankstare(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rest in peace... condolences to the family.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Olamywealth10: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
After all the billions them don steal from the poor, so they still they die====== shame on all Nigeria"s politicians
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by ayinde25(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
they will learn lesson
1x2x3:
RIP. Only if they understand we will all die and none of us will take money to the journey beyond.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Banmeallday: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
See all you politicians still ill die, perhaps a shameful death, when you could have done small for your people....
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by agrowell: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Some are fighting and killing themselves over what some are leaving.
VANITY upon VANITY
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by hgnbello(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
May Allah have mercy on him...
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by tiredoflife(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wow so they can die
I thought they live forever
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Virgohills(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nothing kills surely like brief illness
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by CHIGIM: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
kennyz247:
abeg when will buhari join his ancestors ?
after u must have join Ur ancestors then he Buhari will then join u there, so u see u are the one holding him on earth. Please die now
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Btruth: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thermodynamics:
R.I.P if he was a straight forward politician, but if not, may he rot in hell for all the pain, suffering and death he and his colleagues has caused Nigerians.
haba! that's so harsh to the dead I think?
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Legendguru: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
I hope he leaves money for efcc
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by sphynxed(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
fyneguy:
RIP

I hope it's not a case of sexual exhaustion in Lagos.

������
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by sphynxed(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=mrdharkchild post=84557021]Them Don de go, 1 by 1.
Them Don de go 1 by 1.
Them Don de go, 1 by 1.
Last last, we all ;

grin[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Thermodynamics(m): 5:27am On Dec 03, 2019
Btruth:
haba! that's so harsh to the dead I think?

It's not harsh, politicians kill people everyday on bad roads they refuse to repair, the cause poverty and starvation throughout the entire nation, they do countless terrible things just to cling to power, and you're tell me "That's too harsh"
Oga, may he rot in hell if he was a corrupt politician.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by Btruth: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Thermodynamics:

It's not harsh, politicians kill people everyday on bad roads they refuse to repair, the cause poverty and starvation throughout the entire nation, they do countless terrible things just to cling to power, and you're tell me "That's too harsh"
Oga, may he rot in hell if he was a corrupt politician.
Okay ooo.
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by kennyz247(m): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2019
CHIGIM:
after u must have join Ur ancestors then he Buhari will then join u there, so u see u are the one holding him on earth. Please die now
Buhari E-goat on d street talking,who asked for ur useless opinion and who even release you?
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by kennyz247(m): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2019
damade16:

You are mad I swear! What if you die before him?
,no wahala,we must all die, just dat,d man desav to die quickly bfor he kill d whole Nigeria wit his evil and clueless government or recession...
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by CHIGIM: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2019
hahaha e pain am Bleep u Bleep buhari and Bleep biafra and dont play with peoples life that u cant create.
kennyz247:

Buhari E-goat on d street talking,who asked for ur useless opinion and who even release you?
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by CHIGIM: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2020
kennyz247:

u funny am not a buhari fan bc that guy is an idiot but i will not pray for anybody death
Re: Rep Jafaru Iliyasu Auna dies by stieyven(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Thermodynamics:
R.I.P if he was a straight forward politician, but if not, may he rot in hell for all the pain, suffering and death he and his colleagues has caused Nigerians.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Oritsejafor, The Machine Gun Pastor Pours Libation To Prevent Accident / Otunba Lekan Akinleye Contesting For Ekiti Assembly Seat, Was Arrested In UK / Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.