Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC (1722 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNBEN Staffs Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A ''Tyrannical'' Director (Photos) / Federal University Lokoja Staff Mock Outgoing VC With Obituary Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by Dockaysworld: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Students of the University of Benin have designed a peculiar banner to celebrate the exit of the Vice Chancellor, Professor Faraday Orunmwense.

The aggrieved students referred to the outgoing VC as a mischievous tryrant and went on to list his ‘achievements’ which were unflattering to say the least.

They included:

Suffering
Lies
Mismanagement
Theft
Power drunkenness
And more…

Speaking with Dockaysworld, a 300 level accounting student of the institution who pleaded anonymity, expressed joy on the exit of the former Vice chancellor.

she said;

"I'm so happy that he(F.O Orunwense) is leaving for good, at least every student can have peace of mind, since he came into power it has been from one problem to another.

"If its not water problem, it will be light or increase in school fees and cult fight, am tired of the issues i'm facing in this school 'sef'.
"I don't even know if we have a student government in this school again"

On her thoughts on the incoming female VC, She said;

"I don't know much about her, but i pray she doesn't turn out to be like the former one, although i heard she is nice at education faculty where she came from"

Meanwhile, Professor Mrs. Salami is set to take over the post of the VC today, 2nd of December, making her the second woman to occupy the position after Grace Alele Williams.

Recall that Dockaysworld had reported the shooting of a student during the erriga’s motivation concert which held at popular Hall 2 car park inside campus, and also the similar death of a 200 level EMT student of the institution identified as Moses Adeshina, aka Aficionado, who was murdered in cold blood inside the school premises on the 1st of November 2019, still during the tenure of the outgoing Orumwense.

See banner below

Source

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by GuestLog: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hahahahhaa what a legacy to leave behind!

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by Divay22(f): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lol
Uniben Students do this one o grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by chinwezdasilva: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Wetn akpororo no go see for uniben

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by Homeboiy: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm in support

I no go talk wetin my eyes de see

E remain our HOD

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by Uyi168: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Orumwense will die a very slowww, painfulllll death

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by WarriIntellect(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
This man is a mini devil
Imagine 60k for acceptance fee n over 70k for school fees for new intake,federal university for that matter ohh... This man has wickedness in his womb...

1 Like

Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by OgaBuhari: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Uyi168:
Orumwense will die a very slowww, painfulllll death
bro if I tell u what I am passing through all because of the cluelessness of this man.
my friend is on the verge of dropping out still due to this man's stupidity.
Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by OgaBuhari: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2019
WarriIntellect:
This man is a mini devil
Imagine 60k for acceptance fee n over 70k for school fees for new intake,federal university for that matter ohh... This man has wickedness in his womb...
and increasing returning students school fees to 45k.

also new medical intakes are paying 80k as acceptance fees
Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by Uyi168: 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
OgaBuhari:
bro if I tell u what I am passing through all because of the cluelessness of this man.
my friend is on the verge of dropping out still due to this man's stupidity.
.. I'm a student there..
I can relate wella
Re: We Celebrate The Inglorious Exit Of A Tyrant – UNIBEN Students Blast Outgoing VC by zionema(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Students Class Of 2020 Pass Out In Grand Style (pics) / My Mother Is Getting Depressed Because Of UNICAL. / Urgent, Preparing For Chevron Agbami Scholarship Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.