Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect (48111 Views)

Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover / Nigerian Shot By A Nigerian In South Africa For Not Knowing Where Weed Is Sold / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by UnitedNigeriaUN: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by airminem(f): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
I am cracking up here. Lol grin
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by realstars: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
A vary profitable business but not legal.
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by wink2015(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
MAN arrested by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) for allegedly travelling with a large consignment of prohibited Indian hemp has told curious reporters why it is difficult for him to quit the illicit trade.

The business, he said, is in his blood.

Umaru Shehu was arrested allegedly with 106 sacks of dried substances suspected to be Indian hemp weighing 1,072kg

The 55-year-old suspect was held along Mokwa Road in Mokwa Local Government Area of Niger State.

The suspect who hails from Mariga Local Government Area of the state is said to have served a jail term for the same offence.

Speaking to newsmen in Minna, the suspect said that it is extremely difficult for him to stop the cannabis business because it is in his blood.

He said that he had been sentenced to a year imprisonment for carrying 64kg of dried Indian hemp some years ago, adding that it has been difficult for him to stop the business.

“Cannabis business is my blood, it is extremely difficult for me to stop it. When I was embarking on this trip from Lagos to Sokoto, I never knew that the operatives would arrest me in Mokwa, it is my luck.”

The State Commander, NDLEA, Sylvia Egwunwoke urged members of the public to join in the effort to stop the distribution and sale of illicit drugs in the state.

She said that the case would be charged to court after investigation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/hemp-business-is-in-my-blood-says-suspect/amp/

This guy is a friend of Late Peter Tosh.
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Gidigidi60: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
A Herb Created By God
To Free Humanity From Anxiety and Stress
To Heal Cancer [Hemp Oil]
To Increase Appetite
To Connect Us To Our Spiritual Side
To Create Textile and many more

But Man Has Put Laws To Punish Humanity
To Put Us In Constant Depression
To Prevent Connecting with Spiritual Side
God bless you bro
i love weed
helinues loves weed
omenka loves weed
we love weed
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jakumo
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
legalize weed...its just a natural plant
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by AlphaStyles(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Addiction I hate it mehn

1 Like

Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Susu888(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Abeg free the guy... the only people that hate weed are the ones who never tried it. It makes life very easy and colorful... if only half of 9ja people were stoners the death tolls due to violence will be very low. Hypocrites evrywhere. If weed is illegal then alcohol and cigarettes should be a taboo!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Blaqqcorleone(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gidigidi60:

God bless you bro
i love weed
helinues loves weed
omenka loves weed
we love weed

grin
God bless d herb!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Cember: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
For where some countries dey legalize am, we still dey arrest.
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by omasohan(m): 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
A Herb Created By God
To Free Humanity From Anxiety and Stress
To Heal Cancer [Hemp Oil]
To Increase Appetite
To Connect Us To Our Spiritual Side

Weed Was Banned By Henry Aslinger
He Used His Power To Convince 100 Countries in United Nations To Sign A Ban On Weed
Because Weed overtook the Cotton Industry in USA
Hemp was used to make paper,textile,ropes and medicinal drugs and many more..
This was making the Top Moguls in Cotton Industry and Oil Industry Scared of Losing its longtime Industry to the New Weed Industry which was growing so fast it scared them.
So Henry Aslinger is the bastard that is responsible for countless innocent lives jailed because of a NATURAL PLANT!!

Guy how far now??

You be Fela associate?
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by YurFatHer: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
lolz... maybe when he spend 10 years in jail, that weed-selling spirit will leave his blood
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Igbolabi! He is very happy with the business sef, look at his happy mood in the picture. This one na case.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check my signature below to contact me.

Why won't he be happy about selling weeds..weed is one of the lucrative business anywhere in the world. If you know , you know.
Pls I'm not a weed seller o!
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
I like this man. He did not blame the devil,poverty or village people cheesy
He is solely responsible for his act.

2 Likes

Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
This bust go affect Nationwide supply grin

Over to the 'weeders', whayasay?
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by itsme01: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
see as the guy pose with confidence, alaye ti fagbo yo
Re: Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect by biolashonde: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
*Freshly Pressed For Today 2/12/19*

✅Are you in need of traffic for your blog?

✅Do you want to be a pro at creating eye popping headlines for your articles?

✅Do you need a powerful networking marketing prospecting script that will help you recruit more people into your network marketing circle?

If Yes!

Help your self with these links:

▪� FREE Website Traffic on Autopilot with this WordPress Plugin �� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/free-website-traffic-on-autopilot-with-this-wordpress-plugin/

▪� How to Create Good Headlines for Your Google Ads ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/how-to-create-good-headlines-for-your-google-ads/

▪� My Favorite Indirect Network Marketing Prospecting Script That Gets Prospects Curious And Interested ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/my-favorite-indirect-network-marketing-prospecting-script-that-gets-prospects-curious-and-interested/

You have access to many more videos and articles that will make you earn more online!

Have a fun filled week ahead...

Kindly Share with others and drop a comment! �