Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme (1498 Views)

Zox News Wordpress Theme Free Download / Buy Zox News Paid Premium Wordpress Theme @ A Cheap Price / Get Zox News Theme At Low Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello my ogas in the house, I loyal ooo

I am having issues and challenge with the Zox News Wordpress Theme, I finally migrated to the Wordpress platform after being on blogger for several years, I would have outsource but I am afraid of security and other issues, finally, I managed to get all the stuffs done at least to 80% stage but I am having issues with the homepage Theia Slider bar. I have tried all I could, I have done the best I could, I have even scattered everything, revert back to default settings but I am not getting.

Please, is there anyone who can help me out, I am seriously begging, I just need to get that fixed and I will be a happy man.

Please if you can assist me or providing tips, kindly reply on this page so that we can have a private chat.

Meanwhile, you can access the page and try to proffer some advice, hints, etc, no one is an island.

Thanks fam, God bless you all

- AutoReportNG
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by WuzzyTech: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why did you migrate from blogger?
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
WuzzyTech:
Why did you migrate from blogger?

Blogger is restricted... There is little you can do
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by WuzzyTech: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
That theme you are trying to use is very complicated, and may I asked where you got it from?
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by WuzzyTech: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Blogger is restricted... There is little you can do

Restricted yes, but hosted for free and faster than WordPress
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
WuzzyTech:
That theme you are trying to use is very complicated, and may I asked where you got it from?

Do you want to help? The way you are asking questions is funny, I know why I moved, I have been on blogger and Wordpress and I know the difference. I only want those to help me to activate the slider, thats all
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by WuzzyTech: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
You need help and you are getting arrogant, I have the file direct from the source which I was willing to give you at no cost , and the only reason you are having this issue was because you probably downloaded the theme from a nulled website , ogbeni park well, sit down in one corner and fix ur issue yourself and I am very sure no webmaster would help you at least not for free , rubbish
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
WuzzyTech:
You need help and you are getting arrogant, I have the file direct from the source which I was willing to give you at no cost , and the only reason you are having this issue was because you probably downloaded the theme from a nulled website , ogbeni park well, sit down in one corner and fix ur issue yourself and I am very sure no webmaster would help you at least not for free , rubbish

Ok Sir, Sorry!

Modified...

You wanna help and you are asking silly questions? You called yourself a web designer and you can't differentiate between a blogger and a wordpress. Someone that decided to move to wordpress, is he not aware that he will be paying? You also talked about fast loading... Wetin Musa no go see for gate truly.

I went through your profile and I see you see these themes and other stuffs, I am not asking for the theme, I bought mine and I don't need help for such.

I only asked for clarification and not theme. Read through the post and stop ranting.

Meanwhile, if you can help me, kindly quote me please.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by xaliujokes(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'll help you. Send a whatsapp msg https:///+2348050389937

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I am having issues and challenge with the Zox News Wordpress Theme, I finally migrated to the Wordpress platform after being on blogger for several years, I would have outsource but I am afraid of security and other issues, finally, I managed to get all the stuffs done at least to 80% stage but I am having issues with the homepage Theia Slider bar. I have tried all I could, I have done the best I could, I have even scattered everything, revert back to default settings but I am not getting.

Please, is there anyone who can help me out, I am seriously begging, I just need to get that fixed and I will be a happy man.

Please if you can assist me or providing tips, kindly reply on this page so that we can have a private chat.

Meanwhile, you can access the page and try to proffer some advice, hints, etc, no one is an island.

- AutoReportNG
Chat me up on 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7 for details

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
AutoReportNG:

- AutoReportNG
So I checked your site and saw that it loads very slowly. Unfortunately, you only mentioned the Theia slider but not what the problem is. I know for a fact that you can choose your homepage type in the 'Theme Options' at the backend. Zox as a theme is somewhat messed up and complicated. A single mishap can cause a cascade of failures as in your case.

You might need to reset your WordPress to get the job done. If you can't handle Zox, just don't mess with it. For now, don't focus on inserting a thing in your site's header until everything is set.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
WuzzyTech:
You just had to insult the dude for what reason? He needed help and you thought to quiz with why he migrated from Blogger, isn't it obvious why people do so?

Zox, nulled or not is troublesome. If you are not involved or haven't handled the theme directly, don't just poke at someone just because you're interested in upselling.
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by WuzzyTech: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sanchez01:

You just had to insult the dude for what reason? He needed help and you thought to quiz with why he migrated from Blogger, isn't it obvious why people do so?

Zox, nulled or not is troublesome. If you are not involved or haven't handled the theme directly, don't just poke at someone just because you're interested in upselling.

You better close your mouth , I work with Zox theme at a very close and pro level, the complication of it I firstly and rightly said was it not what you seconded in your post? The young man clearly used a nulled theme if not he won't be here soliciting help from the likes of you instead he will be mailing the devolopers of Zox for support ...

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

So I checked your site and saw that it loads very slowly. Unfortunately, you only mentioned the Theia slider but not what the problem is. I know for a fact that you can choose your homepage type in the 'Theme Options' at the backend. Zox as a theme is somewhat messed up and complicated. A single mishap can cause a cascade of failures as in your case.

You might need to reset your WordPress to get the job done. If you can't handle Zox, just don't mess with it. For now, don't focus on inserting a thing in your site's header until everything is set.

Thanks sir, currently working on it and trying to see if I can get a way out before the end of today.

Thank you!
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Please ignore the guy... He doesn't worth the time and response he's getting. Just let him go
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Thanks sir, currently working on it and trying to see if I can get a way out before the end of today.

Thank you!
Do let me know if you can't. If you are still interested in using Zox, I'm sure I can lay the issue to rest.

You're welcome.
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Please ignore the guy... He doesn't worth the time and response he's getting. Just let him go
Lol. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Do let me know if you can't. If you are still interested in using Zox, I'm sure I can lay the issue to rest.

You're welcome.

It has been fixed now, kindly help to review and also check the time on loading... Its better to be criticized and adjust and learn.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2019
AutoReportNG:

It has been fixed now, kindly help to review and also check the time on loading... Its better to be criticized and adjust and learn.

Thanks
Seen it has. However, your speed is still horribly slow. Started your website ahead of mine and mine didn't go beyond three seconds while yours did more than 10 seconds. And even when it opened, it was partly. It's bad for your ranking.

That said, your SEO is bad. You might want to start working on that as well.
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sanchez01:

Seen it has. However, your speed is still horribly slow. Started your website ahead of mine and mine didn't go beyond three seconds while yours did more than 10 seconds. And even when it opened, it was partly. It's bad for your ranking.

That said, your SEO is bad. You might want to start working on that as well.

Pls FB, I will send you a PM now.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by Sanchez01: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Pls FB, I will send you a PM now.

Thanks
Done...

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by codesngr(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
AutoReportNG:

- AutoReportNG

Inbox me with the number on the signature. I can fix this issue . Check out danngnews.con . I used zox news wp theme on it and it's running fine. I am owner of bloggersng.com
Re: I Need Help On Zox News Wordpress Theme by AutoReportNG: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
codesngr:

Inbox me with the number on the signature. I can fix this issue . Check out danngnews.con . I used zox news wp theme on it and it's running fine. I am owner of bloggersng.com

Hello bro, thanks for your help and offer, you guys are amazing, someone has helped me to fix it, I am so so grateful, I will mention the guy when am done, he is a genius and guess what, I just gave him a recharge money which he took graciously. Thanks guys for your help, I am very very grateful

(1) (Reply)

If You Do The Same Job Twice For The Same Client, Do You Reduce Price? / Business Owners Now Prefer To Hire Wordpress Website Designers.learn Why. / Observation: Voguepay Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.