Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Out Of The Blue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of The Blue (66291 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Many thanks dear friends for your interest.
This is another interesting story.

Enjoy

Out of the Blue

Nini Nova

Picture: ClipArt

© 2019

Bayo’s duties as Personal Assistant to his buxom boss, prove to make his dreams come true. He has earlier fantasized about the luscious woman and now has the chance to make all those dreams realities.

He nurtures the relationship with her and wishes he will prove to be a worthy sex companion to this sex goddess. Unknown to him, a grave danger lurks out of the blue.

Working for the Williams had always been fortuitous. Since the time I started working for them, I can categorically assert that things were not the same with me again. I am Bayo, a 30-year old single guy living in Palm Groove, Lagos.

I am quite tall; almost six feet. I can say I'm of average build. I had never really had any problem getting ladies to go out with me, or having girlfriends, so I guess ladies find me attractive. I wanted to be modest, so I would
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sounds interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2019
Bam.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Cool
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
FairCritic:
Cool

Thanks.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
FairCritic:
Cool

Thanks.
FairCritic:
Cool

Thanks.
FairCritic:
Cool

Thanks.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 6:54am On Dec 04, 2019
She had nodded. “It’s alright. I understand you were very hard-working to my husband. I want you to continue in the same vein with me. I can assure you that as long as you remain steadfast and committed, you’ll not have any problem with me.”

I had promised her that I would always put in my best.

A year after I started working for her, I had proved to her to be very capable.

How did I know? She had commended me several times. Within the period I worked for her, she had increased my salary twice.

Those were some of the results of my hard-work.

In the last couple of weeks, madam had been showing some kind of interests I knew were beyond formal cordiality.

She always dressed conservatively, but I could tell that beneath those plain colors and boring styles lurked an absolute killer body just waiting to get out.

She wasn't skinny by any means, but she wasn't fat either. Her lush body just looked fresh, almost like a baby’s own.

She looked cute and desirable, and her tremendously large boobs always set my young mind to lascivious thoughts at a moment's notice.

She was not that tall. At a guess, I can say that she should be around five feet, five inches tall.

She had a beautiful mouth, nice and wide with full soft lips; a perfect mouth I believed would be good for kissing. Like I stated earlier, her most desirable attributes were those very large boobs of hers.

No matter how conservatively she dressed, she couldn't hide the size of those boobs.

I wondered why I was always crazy about busty ladies. If I found any woman attractive, it must be because of her boobs. I had tried to downplay this in my fantasies, but I was yet to succeed.

Yes, my conservative but elegant madam was the kind of woman to nourish the dreams and fantasies of a growing young man like me.

Last week, I struggled in vain to stop myself thinking so much about her in the privacy of my bedroom. I ended up jerking over her magnificent image in my head.

That was not the first time that I would be having many dreams of my bewitchingly beautiful madam. I continued to inhabit my fantasies daily.

Yes, I did have a number of girlfriends as I grew up, both in high school and the university; but none of them had ever come close to being the woman of my dreams that my madam was. It was like something was holding me back and reserving her for me.

I pictured many times how things would be if I could be with her as a man, and not just as her aide. How perfect life would be if I could convince her to let me do to her all the nasty things I had dreamt of, and to have her eagerly do to me the things that I wanted her to do.

Then, I had thought my dreams would never become realizable, but events in the last few days had shown me that I should be hopeful.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2019
Oga, you are looking for trouble.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Awesome05:
Oga, you are looking for trouble.

What trouble?
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Zamar:

What trouble?

He wants to bite more than he can chew.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Awesome05:

He wants to bite more than he can chew.

He is a man. Let him face it.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2019
Cool story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Zamar:

He is a man. Let him face it.

It is not everything a wise man faces.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
Interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Awesome05:

It is not everything a wise man faces.

There is no wisdom in lusts.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
I pictured many times how things would be if I could be with her as a man, and not just as her aide. How perfect life would be if I could convince her to let me do to her all the nasty things I had dreamt of, and to have her eagerly do to me the things that I wanted her to do.

Then, I had thought my dreams would never become realizable, but events in the last few days had shown me that I should be hopeful.

The first glint of hope I had was when she asked me to come and get some files at her home in Ikeja. Normally, anytime I followed her car, after closing from work, I would get down at the Palm Groove Bus Stop, while her car would proceed to Ikeja.

This particular day, she said there were some documents she would like me to work on, but they were in her residence.

I had to follow the car to Opebi, Ikeja. It was a fine duplex with fine color, the kind of house I would love to own. I waited for her downstairs while she went on to bring the file and the documents. I wondered what was so urgent about the work that it could not wait till the following day.

“I want you to spare some time in working on this when you get home,” she said as she handed the documents to me. “Tomorrow morning, we discuss it in the office.”

“Okay, ma’am.”

She generously gave me money which she said I should use for transport. I thanked her and left. Two days later, she said I would have to follow the car to the house again.

This time around, she didn’t tell me whether there would be work for me or not.

When we got to the house, I sat in the sitting-room downstairs as I did the other time, but not for long.

“Uncle Bayo, Big Mummy said you should come up,” the house maid said.

I was surprised to hear that. “Hmn?”

“She said you should come up.”

I nodded, followed her to the staircase and to her bedroom. It was a large bedroom that looked lush.

“You sent for me, ma’am?” I said.

She had changed from the office wears to something casual and was sitting on a sofa not far from the dressing table. She turned to me and smiled.

“Yes. Sit down, please.” She motioned me to a chair by the dressing table.

I sat down and faced her. In my mind, I tried to imagine that she had called me for something grievous and strove not to look at her breasts.

“I want to ask you something and I want your sincerity,” she started.

I was all ears, waiting. ‘Tell me the kind of feelings do you have for me.”

I stared at her briefly before blinking rapidly and looking away. What kind of question was this? How could she be asking me about the feelings I had for her?

“Er … er…” I stuttered and stopped.

She looked at me in a bemused way. “I know how you feel,” she blurted out.

She did? How could she tell?

“I’ve seen it in you in the last couple of months. I wasn’t so sure before, but now, I am.”

I was silent, numbed. So what happened now?

“Let me tell you one thing or two about myself,” she continued. “I’m fifty-one. I have three children, all schooling abroad. Two female and a male. The oldest is twenty-three while the youngest is nineteen. I loved Larry, my late husband, a lot, though he had some extra marital affairs. I was faithful to him throughout the over two decades of marriage. May his soul rest in peace.”

I didn’t know whether I should say Amen to that or not, so I kept quiet.

“Now, I don’t really have any plans to remarry, but who knows? I may fund love again. When I talk of love, I mean real love, built on genuine affection and mutual trust and understanding.”

I alternated between looking at her and staring at the floor. She was still my boss and I wasn’t sure yet where she was going, so I must remain very respectful.

“However, before I find that real love, I sometimes have desires. Well, I’m a human being, I’m a woman, so sometimes, the desires come naturally. This is where you come in.”

Get full download at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out Of The Blue by aprilwise(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
No be small thing. Fisherman don catch big �
Re: Out Of The Blue by Finnese001: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Very interesting, ride on man
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
Cool.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 6:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Cool story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Guy, must you fantasize about the woman?
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
FairCritic:

A guy must fantasize about a woman.
Re: Out Of The Blue by ThrillPlus: 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Interesting read.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 8:11am On Dec 08, 2019
FairCritic:

Who else will a man fantasize about?
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2019
BigBasher:

Who else will a man fantasize about?

cool
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2019
I alternated between looking at her and staring at the floor. She was still my boss and I wasn’t sure yet where she was going, so I must remain very respectful.

“However, before I find that real love, I sometimes have desires. Well, I’m a human being, I’m a woman, so sometimes, the desires come naturally. This is where you come in.”

It seemed that my breath had ceased. Was my dream finally about to come to pass?

“Sometimes, I need a man’s hugs,” she went on. “Yes, a man’s feel against my body. In addition, maybe some kisses and caresses. No, I’m not talking about sex. I’m only talking about body warmth and closeness.”

She stared at me. “Do you think you can fit in?”

I couldn’t believe my ears. I couldn’t believe that Madam Helen Olanike William, also known as Big Mummy, was really saying this to me.

My answer was and would always be an outright yes, but I decided to play it cool. What if this woman was just teasing me? What if she was setting me up?

But why would she do that? Another part of my mind asked. No, this must be for real.

“You don’t have to say anything right away,” she went on. “But perhaps, I had read you wrongly. Perhaps you had no feelings for me at all. If indeed I have made an error of judgement, kindly stand up and walk away. However, if what I’ve said have some elements of truth, then you can remain on your seat.”

She stopped talking and looked away, waiting to see my reaction. She was damn right, I had feelings for her. Lustful or not, there was no way I would dispute the fact that I nursed serious feelings for her.

I remained on my seat. Several seconds passed. She smiled up at me.

“So, Bayo, you indeed have feelings for me?” she asked as if she wanted to be sure of my stand.

I nodded. “Yes, madam.”

“Good.” She stood up and spread out her hands. “Now, come and give Big Mummy a hug.”

I stood up. It was an effort for me to put up an air of modesty. I gave her a big hug. It was electrifying to hold her in such an intimate way.

She could sense my eagerness and gladness. She encouraged me further by bringing her lips to mine. She pursed her lips together and turned her face up to mine. As I brought my lips down to hers, I pulled her close to me, those tremendous boobs of hers pressing fully into my chest.

I had no doubt now that this was what she wanted. Gosh, this was the opportunity I was waiting for, and I was prepared to fully explore it. I ran my tongue along the line of her lips and pressed inwards. I could feel her almost gasp in astonishment at the liberty I was taking and as her mouth opened in surprise, I slid my tongue deftly inside.

Her mouth was so hot and wet; the instant my tongue pressed against hers, it sent a surging jolt right to my stiffening dick. I felt her tongue press back against mine for a second and I could tell that she was enjoying the feel of my tongue against hers before her hands came up to my chest and she pushed herself away from me.

"Bayo ... I ... I...I think that’s enough," she stammered as she looked at me, her face and eyes swimming with a mixture of emotions.

You can download full story: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

2 Likes

Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
There should be no stopping now.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2019
Cool story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.