Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Out Of The Blue - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of The Blue (66316 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of The Blue by kweensheba: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
CasNova:
She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a big load, and yet I was still hard as a rock.

It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant. "If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right." Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

"Madam, I couldn't have asked you to do it any better than you did. Your hands felt absolutely wonderful. It's just being around you that's made me as hard as this. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Bayo. You're so sweet," she said as she gave me a little smile of happiness.

“It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me."

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

I could see tears of happiness welling up in those beautiful eyes of hers. "I ... I do."

"That's good to hear, Madam." I gave her a tender loving kiss on the forehead and then sat back slightly, my attention drawn to the swollen brownish crown of my burgeoning prick.

"To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way."

I saw her look at my still-rigid cock and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands.

I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my cock as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to.

I knew my next question was going to be a big test. "Do you think you're up to doing it again?"

She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she admitted that she wanted more; exactly the response I was hoping for.

"That's good." I sat forward on the edge of the chair and looked at her kneeling on the pillow in front of me, her sumptuous chest still covered with my shimmering cum.

"You look so beautiful with my cum on you like that, why don't we add another load to it?"

"There certainly is a lot of it. Should I go and wipe it off or something?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Why don't you let me just smooth it into your skin for you? I think you'll like that."

"I... I don't know," she replied nervously.

That little bit of reluctance was back again; this time when it was coming to the point where I was going to be touching her for a change.

"Can I just try? You did say you wanted to make me happy." I paused for a second and let a little bit of guilt sink in. I didn't want to come down on her too hard, I knew she was nervous as anything.

"If you don't like the way I touch you, I promise I'll stop. Okay?" She hesitated and I saw her chew at her bottom lip nervously for a second before silently nodding.

Excellent!

I reached forward, my ongoing dream of touching my madam's gigantic boobs about to come true. I felt another little twitch go through my throbbing erection already.

My fingers slid into one of the bigger clumps of pearly semen on the upper swell of her left breast and I started to slowly spread it over her soft smooth skin.

Her boobs were so huge that I reached forward with my other hand and started doing the same to her other breast.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

Cool and interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Nice story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Captivating.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 9:38am On Feb 17, 2020
I reached forward, my ongoing dream of touching my madam's gigantic boobs about to come true.

I felt another little twitch go through my throbbing erection already. My fingers slid into one of the bigger clumps of pearly semen on the upper swell of her left breast and I started to slowly spread it over her soft smooth skin.

Her boobs were so huge that I reached forward with my other hand and started doing the same to her other breast.

Oh goodness, did that ever feel fantastic. Here I was, slowly massaging a load of my own creamy cum into my madam's big jugs. I started to take more liberties as I smoothed my slick fingers further to the sides and along the lacy edge of her bra cups.

I brought the glistening fingertips of each hand towards the middle of her chest and let them push the pearly nectar of my semen right into the inviting line of her deep cleavage.

I think we both let out a little moan of pleasure as I did this, my fingers feeling the tremendous warmth and smoothness between her big boobs.

Her whole upper chest was glistening with a fine coating of my seed as I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from that deep hot crevice and searched for more cum, wanting to completely coat both of those heavy round guns.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly as I coated my fingers with a couple thicker clumps before moving my fingers towards the outside of those supporting bra cups.

"Yes ... it feels nice." This was all I needed to hear, so I pressed my hands into the outer swells of soft tit-flesh and inserted my gooey fingertips beneath the lacy outside edges of her bra.

I let my fingertips spread out as I brought my hands around to the front until I was cupping both of her voluminous breasts.

I slid my fingers downward until I encountered the tight band circling her chest beneath her sumptuous breasts and then lifted both of those enormous boobs at the same time, anxious to free them from the confining bra.

Oh my God, I thought to myself, were they ever heavy! As I lifted them above and over the lacy edge, my eyes opened wide as I took in the sight of my madam's incredible naked boobs for the first time.

"Oh gosh!" My outburst was the same as last time, and for good reason, her boobs were spectacular! I let them go and just stared; the big weight of them giving them just the perfect amount of natural sag you would expect from a set of boob's.

Released from the constraints of the sexy bra, they spread out over the full breadth of her chest, absolutely covering it from side to side.

They were incredibly round and full, just seeming to be begging for my hands to feel them again. Her brown areolae were large, but not too large, but it was her mouthwatering nipples that had taken my breath away.

I couldn't believe how big they were! They looked like they were the size of my thumbs; the dark red rubbery buttons virtually calling out for my mouth.

Man, I knew I could suck on those babies all night long ... and still want more!
"Madam, why don't you use your hand on me again?" I said as I nodded down towards my throbbing dick, "while I finish what I started here."

As I reached forward and started spreading more of my gooey semen down over those heavy round boobs of hers, she reached beneath my arms and wrapped her little hand around my thick prick once more.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe how hard you still are," she mumbled under her breath. I could believe it; I'd never felt so turned on in my entire life.

My madam's gorgeous boobs were literally in my grasp, and she was jacking me off at the same time! My sticky fingers soothed the silvery balm down over her soft beautiful mounds as I sought out her nipples.

My fingertips spread the glistening seed over her pebbly areolae before I encountered those spectacular thrusting nipples. I almost swooned as I gently rolled each one between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

She gave a soft moan and I saw her eyes flutter as those rubbery buttons stiffened under my touch. "It's been so long, I ... I'd forgotten how sensitive my breasts are."

Oh man, this was even better than I thought; not only were they just about the biggest, most perfect set of boobs I'd ever laid eyes on, they were enticingly sensitive too!

As her nipples became engorged and harder beneath my fingertips, I felt a heavenly surge go through my midsection as my soaring libido seemed to drive my pounding blood forcefully into my already brick-hard erection.

I was so hard, it felt like the stiff throbbing muscle of flesh between my legs was about to explode.

A low guttural growl escaped from my madam's parted lips as I slid my hands beneath those perfect round boobs and lifted them. Aw, they were so gorgeously heavy!

They felt wonderful as they more than filled my hands, the warm prodigious tit-flesh overflowing my cupping grasp. I hefted and squeezed them lovingly as she continued to moan as my manipulating fingers worked over that breathtaking pair of beauties.

I looked down and could see pre-cum oozing constantly from the tip of my dark crimson cockhead as she masterfully stroked my raging prick in her warm soft hands.

One hand worked up and down on that raging monster while her other hand was gently rolling my swollen nuts between her delicate fingers. Man, she certainly learned quickly; it was like she wanted to make up for lost time.

"Oh Bayo, that feels so good," she whispered breathlessly as my hands lifted, squeezed and felt up those astonishingly huge boobs.

She had said they were sensitive, and her continuous moaning and ragged breathing was bearing witness to that. I pushed directly down on her jutting nipples and was delighted when they seemed to spring right back out at me forcefully as I released them.

This had drawn another groan from her and I saw her eyes roll back and close in bliss as the marvelous sensations flowed through her.

As I worked her boobs over with my warm caressing hands, I could see her pleasure level escalating rapidly.

Her breath was coming in short little gasps and she was starting to squirm around on the cushion beneath her.

2 Likes

Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2020
Nice update
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Cool
Re: Out Of The Blue by kweensheba: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
kudos
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2020
Interesting story
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
FairCritic:
Nice update.

Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
A story for the cinema.
Re: Out Of The Blue by phemy36(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
kweensheba:
kudos
This guy is a genius
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2020
phemy36:
This guy is a genius

k k k
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2020
More update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oh goodness, did that ever feel fantastic. Here I was, slowly massaging a load of my own creamy cum into my madam's big jugs. I started to take more liberties as I smoothed my slick fingers further to the sides and along the lacy edge of her bra cups.

I brought the glistening fingertips of each hand towards the middle of her chest and let them push the pearly nectar of my semen right into the inviting line of her deep cleavage.

I think we both let out a little moan of pleasure as I did this, my fingers feeling the tremendous warmth and smoothness between her big boobs.

Her whole upper chest was glistening with a fine coating of my seed as I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from that deep hot crevice and searched for more cum, wanting to completely coat both of those heavy round guns.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly as I coated my fingers with a couple thicker clumps before moving my fingers towards the outside of those supporting bra cups.

"Yes ... it feels nice." This was all I needed to hear, so I pressed my hands into the outer swells of soft tit-flesh and inserted my gooey fingertips beneath the lacy outside edges of her bra.

I let my fingertips spread out as I brought my hands around to the front until I was cupping both of her voluminous breasts. I slid my fingers downward until I encountered the tight band circling her chest beneath her sumptuous breasts and then lifted both of those enormous boobs at the same time, anxious to free them from the confining bra.

Oh my God, I thought to myself, were they ever heavy! As I lifted them above and over the lacy edge, my eyes opened wide as I took in the sight of my madam's incredible naked boobs for the first time.

"Oh gosh!" My outburst was the same as last time, and for good reason, her boobs were spectacular! I let them go and just stared; the big weight of them giving them just the perfect amount of natural sag you would expect from a set of boobs.

Released from the constraints of the sexy bra, they spread out over the full breadth of her chest, absolutely covering it from side to side. They were incredibly round and full, just seeming to be begging for my hands to feel them again. Her brown areolae were large, but not too large, but it was her mouthwatering nipples that had taken my breath away.

I couldn't believe how big they were! They looked like they were the size of my thumbs; the dark red rubbery buttons virtually calling out for my mouth. Man, I knew I could suck on those babies all night long ... and still want more!

"Madam, why don't you use your hand on me again?" I said as I nodded down towards my throbbing dick, "while I finish what I started here."

As I reached forward and started spreading more of my gooey semen down over those heavy round boobs of hers, she reached beneath my arms and wrapped her little hand around my thick prick once more.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe how hard you still are," she mumbled under her breath. I could believe it; I'd never felt so turned on in my entire life.

My madam's gorgeous boobs were literally in my grasp, and she was jacking me off at the same time! My sticky fingers soothed the silvery balm down over her soft beautiful mounds as I sought out her nipples.

My fingertips spread the glistening seed over her pebbly areolae before I encountered those spectacular thrusting nipples.

I almost swooned as I gently rolled each one between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

She gave a soft moan and I saw her eyes flutter as those rubbery buttons stiffened under my touch. "It's been so long, I ... I'd forgotten how sensitive my breasts are." Oh man, this was even better than I thought; not only were they just about the biggest, most perfect set of boobs I'd ever laid eyes on, they were enticingly sensitive too!

As her nipples became engorged and harder beneath my fingertips, I felt a heavenly surge go through my midsection as my soaring libido seemed to drive my pounding blood forcefully into my already brick-hard erection.

I was so hard, it felt like the stiff throbbing muscle of flesh between my legs was about to explode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Afostev11(m): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2020
And old women loves guys that’s can hit their spot. It makes them remember the ecstasy of sex....
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice update
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2020
Very graphic.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2020
She kept pumping away at my throbbing prick until she had totally drained me; her stroking hand moving my spewing cockhead from one side of her chest to the other. When I finally stopped shooting, she instinctively stopped the movements of her pumping hand.

My eyes had been closed in utter ecstasy for the last half minute or so but now I opened them and looked at her, my gorgeous busty madam kneeling before me with a big load of my cum all over her voluptuous boobs.

"Oh, that was incredible. I've never felt so good in my life and I've never had that kind of intense feeling before, ever," I gushed.

For sure enough, she was. Her chest was a swirling mess of milky fluid, big clumps and ribbons of pearly cum crisscrossing her incredible boobs in a bizarre design of carnal satisfaction.

"I can't believe how much you shot," she said as her fingertips went to her chest and I watched as she delicately traced them along the edges of the milky clumps of pearly semen.

She then looked up at me, uncertainty still lingering in her eyes. "Did I ... did I do it right?"

I couldn't believe after the size of the load I'd shot that she could ask such a thing; but that was evidence once more of her lack of experience and self-confidence. I decided right then and there that I wanted to give her as much experience as I could, as fast as I dared try.

I sat forward in the chair and leaned my forehead against hers as I spoke to her softly.

"Madam, you did it perfectly. I love you so much for doing that. Just seeing how beautiful you looked in those clothes, I needed it so bad." I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then sat back in the chair as my racing heart-rate slowly returned to normal.

"I'm glad I did okay. Like I said, I've never done that before." She paused for a second and looked at my spent prick, still rearing up proudly. "You're ... you're still hard?"

She seemed confused as to whether I was done or not as she remained on her knees, her glistening chest a wanton treat for my feasting eyes.

She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a big load, and yet I was still hard as a rock. It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant.

"If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right." Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

"Madam, I couldn't have asked you to do it any better than you did. Your hands felt absolutely wonderful. It's just being around you that's made me as hard as this. You are so beautiful."

"Oh, Bayo. You're so sweet," she said as she gave me a little smile of happiness.

“It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me." I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

I could see tears of happiness welling up in those beautiful eyes of hers. "I ... I do."

"That's good to hear, Madam." I gave her a tender loving kiss on the forehead and then sat back slightly, my attention drawn to the swollen brownish crown of my burgeoning prick.

"To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way." I saw her look at my still-rigid cock and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands.

I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my cock as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to. I knew my next question was going to be a big test.

"Do you think you're up to doing it again?" She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper as she admitted that she wanted more; exactly the response I was hoping for.

"That's good." I sat forward on the edge of the chair and looked at her kneeling on the pillow in front of me, her sumptuous chest still covered with my shimmering cum.

"You look so beautiful with my cum on you like that, why don't we add another load to it?"

"There certainly is a lot of it. Should I go and wipe it off or something?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Why don't you let me just smooth it into your skin for you? I think you'll like that."

"I ... I don't know," she replied nervously.

That little bit of reluctance was back again; this time when it was coming to the point where I was going to be touching her for a change.

"Can I just try? You did say you wanted to make me happy." I paused for a second and let a little bit of guilt sink in. I didn't want to come down on her too hard, I knew she was nervous as anything.

"If you don't like the way I touch you, I promise I'll stop. Okay?" She hesitated and I saw her chew at her bottom lip nervously for a second before silently nodding.
Excellent!

I reached forward, my ongoing dream of touching my madam's gigantic boobs about to come true. I felt another little twitch go through my throbbing erection already.

My fingers slid into one of the bigger clumps of pearly semen on the upper swell of her left breast and I started to slowly spread it over her soft smooth skin.

"Yes ... it feels nice."

This was all I needed to hear, so I pressed my hands into the outer swells of soft tit-flesh and inserted my gooey fingertips beneath the lacy outside edges of her bra.

I let my fingertips spread out as I brought my hands around to the front until I was cupping both of her voluminous breasts.

I slid my fingers downward until I encountered the tight band circling her chest beneath her sumptuous breasts and then lifted both of those enormous boobs at the same time, anxious to free them from the confining bra.

"Oh gosh!" My outburst was the same as last time, and for good reason, her boobs were spectacular! I let them go and just stared; the big weight of them giving them just the perfect amount of natural sag you would expect from a set of boobs.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue by johnaqar: 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Read your story and it was really out of the blue. You should stop beating around the bush and narrate in a quite intriguing way. Apart from that if you lack computer Macsales promo code 2019 helps you get in a great discount. Adios.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
CasNova:
She kept pumping away at my throbbing prick until she had totally drained me; her stroking hand moving my spewing cockhead from one side of her chest to the other. When I finally stopped shooting, she instinctively stopped the movements of her pumping hand.

My eyes had been closed in utter ecstasy for the last half minute or so but now I opened them and looked at her, my gorgeous busty madam kneeling before me with a big load of my cum all over her voluptuous boobs.

"Oh, that was incredible. I've never felt so good in my life and I've never had that kind of intense feeling before, ever," I gushed.

For sure enough, she was. Her chest was a swirling mess of milky fluid, big clumps and ribbons of pearly cum crisscrossing her incredible boobs in a bizarre design of carnal satisfaction.

"I can't believe how much you shot," she said as her fingertips went to her chest and I watched as she delicately traced them along the edges of the milky clumps of pearly semen.

She then looked up at me, uncertainty still lingering in her eyes. "Did I ... did I do it right?"

I couldn't believe after the size of the load I'd shot that she could ask such a thing; but that was evidence once more of her lack of experience and self-confidence. I decided right then and there that I wanted to give her as much experience as I could, as fast as I dared try.

I sat forward in the chair and leaned my forehead against hers as I spoke to her softly.

"Madam, you did it perfectly. I love you so much for doing that. Just seeing how beautiful you looked in those clothes, I needed it so bad." I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips and then sat back in the chair as my racing heart-rate slowly returned to normal.

"I'm glad I did okay. Like I said, I've never done that before." She paused for a second and looked at my spent prick, still rearing up proudly. "You're ... you're still hard?"

She seemed confused as to whether I was done or not as she remained on her knees, her glistening chest a wanton treat for my feasting eyes.

She was absolutely right though, and I couldn't believe it myself; I'd just cum a big load, and yet I was still hard as a rock. It was like my prick had known how long I'd dreamed of this moment and wasn't going to let me waste an instant.

"If you're still hard, maybe I didn't do it right." Her anxiety that she might have done something wrong was like the music of sweet innocence to my ears.

“It's okay," I replied. "I know this is new to both of us, and I just want to make you as happy as I can, if you'll let me." I put my hand under her chin and lifted her pretty face up to look at me as I looked at her with big doe-like eyes. "Do you want to make me happy too?"

"To be honest, I usually need to cum more than once to feel better, especially when I'm as hard as this. And just being around you, I can't help but feel this way." I saw her look at my still-rigid cock and could tell by the way she looked at it with longing that she had loved the feel of it in her hands.

I looked at that pretty mouth of hers and wanted to find out if it would feel as good on my cock as when I had kissed her, but I instinctively felt I had to move slower than I wanted to. I knew my next question was going to be a big test.

"Do you think you're up to doing it again?" She looked at the bobbing lance rising from between my legs and I saw her flush again as lustful sensations flowed through her.

"I ... I don't know," she replied nervously.

Excellent!

"Yes ... it feels nice."

This was all I needed to hear, so I pressed my hands into the outer swells of soft tit-flesh and inserted my gooey fingertips beneath the lacy outside edges of her bra.

You can download full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

Nice story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Cool.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
"Oh gosh!" My outburst was the same as last time, and for good reason, her boobs were spectacular!

I let them go and just stared; the big weight of them giving them just the perfect amount of natural sag you would expect from a set of boob's.

Released from the constraints of the sexy bra, they spread out over the full breadth of her chest, absolutely covering it from side to side. They were incredibly round and full, just seeming to be begging for my hands to feel them again.

Her brown areolae were large, but not too large, but it was her mouthwatering nipples that had taken my breath away. I couldn't believe how big they were!

They looked like they were the size of my thumbs; the dark red rubbery buttons virtually calling out for my mouth. Man, I knew I could suck on those babies all night long ... and still want more!

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe how hard you still are," she mumbled under her breath.

I could believe it; I'd never felt so turned on in my entire life. My madam's gorgeous boobs were literally in my grasp, and she was jacking me off at the same time!

My sticky fingers soothed the silvery balm down over her soft beautiful mounds as I sought out her nipples. My fingertips spread the glistening seed over her pebbly areolae before I encountered those spectacular thrusting nipples.

I almost swooned as I gently rolled each one between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

She gave a soft moan and I saw her eyes flutter as those rubbery buttons stiffened under my touch. "It's been so long, I ... I'd forgotten how sensitive my breasts are."

Oh man, this was even better than I thought; not only were they just about the biggest, most perfect set of boobs I'd ever laid eyes on, they were enticingly sensitive too!

A low guttural growl escaped from my madam's parted lips as I slid my hands beneath those perfect round boobs and lifted them. Aw, they were so gorgeously heavy!

They felt wonderful as they more than filled my hands, the warm prodigious tit-flesh overflowing my cupping grasp. I hefted and squeezed them lovingly as she continued to moan as my manipulating fingers worked over that breathtaking pair of beauties.

I looked down and could see pre-cum oozing constantly from the tip of my dark crimson cockhead as she masterfully stroked my raging prick in her warm soft hands.

One hand worked up and down on that raging monster while her other hand was gently rolling my swollen nuts between her delicate fingers.

Man, she certainly learned quickly; it was like she wanted to make up for lost time.

You can download full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Very graphic.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2020

One hand worked up and down on that raging monster while her other hand was gently rolling my swollen nuts between her delicate fingers. Man, she certainly learned quickly; it was like she wanted to make up for lost time.

"Oh Bayo, that feels so good," she whispered breathlessly as my hands lifted, squeezed and felt up those astonishingly huge boobs.

She had said they were sensitive, and her continuous moaning and ragged breathing was bearing witness to that.

I pushed directly down on her jutting nipples and was delighted when they seemed to spring right back out at me forcefully as I released them.

This had drawn another groan from her and I saw her eyes roll back and close in bliss as the marvelous sensations flowed through her.

As I worked her boobs over with my warm caressing hands, I could see her pleasure level escalating rapidly. Her breath was coming in short little gasps and she was starting to squirm around on the cushion beneath her.

I wondered about the state of her panties right now as I took those long thick nipples between my thumbs and forefingers once more and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Oh Bayo ... I ... I... ," She was almost babbling now as she squirmed about beneath my hands, and her stroking hand started to work more vigorously on my pulsing rigid pole.

I saw her tongue run out unconsciously and lick around those full soft lips of hers ... and that was all it took. As I looked at her open mouth and sexy hooded eyes, I felt that thrilling sensation as my boiling semen started to rush up the pulsating shaft of my prick once more.

I was not able to warn as the first shot jettisoned forth. We both watched spellbound as the long white rope erupted from the tip of my cock and splashed forcefully right between her big boobs.

I could see her shaking as her own climax hit her as I continued to tug and roll those thimble-sized nipples between my fingers. I was proud of her though, her stroking hand never slowed its insistent magical jacking of my spewing love-muscle as I flooded her gorgeous chest.

Shot after shot spat forth all over those stunning big breasts. My release seemed like it would go on forever as I unloaded wad after creamy wad of pearly fluid all over her sumptuous bosoms.

I was in absolute heaven, my dreams coming true right before my eyes as I continued to fill my hands with her voluminous boobs while I came, my own manipulating fingers giving her a spine-tingling orgasm at the same time.

She hissed as blissful sensations of pleasure swept through her; her tremendous boobs quivering and shaking fitfully in my hands as she rode out her climax.

Her eyes were closed with the intensity of the moment, her mouth open as she gasped for air, her whole body flushed with the heat of desire as she continued to shake in the convulsive throws of a tingling release.

As the last of my ejaculating seed rained down upon that magnificent set of big round boobs, I felt totally drained as I released her heavy breasts and sat back in the chair, my own chest heaving as I drew in deep gulps of fresh air.

My madam's hands gently released my spent prick and she lowered her arms, her own body shivering in post-orgasmic bliss as her ragged breathing echoed my own.

We just sat like that for a minute or so, me in the chair and she kneeling on the pillow between my spread thighs, our bodies slowly coming down from the endorphin high of our mutual tremendous climaxes.

You can get full download @

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

2 Likes

Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:21am On Mar 27, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBasher:
Interesting story.

Thanks for your interest
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 7:16am On Mar 29, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.