Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG (41582 Views)

Dew Of Hope Hospital Linked To Okorocha Forfeited To Federal Government / Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by AZeD1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
“I know for a fact and verily believe that our investigation has revealed the following mind-boggling findings, among others:

“That between 2003 and 2011, Dr Olubukola Abubakar Saraki was the Executive Governor of Kwara State.

“That whilst he held the aforementioned position, the common pattern was that after payment of monthly allocation by the Federal Government to the Kwara State Government, a cumulative sum of not less than N100m will be deposited into the Kwara Government House account.

“That upon the payment of the said N100m, same will, in turn, be withdrawn in cash by one Mr Afeez Yusuf from the Kwara State Government House, Ilorin’s account in bits and brought to the Government House.”

The EFCC said it believed that Saraki developed the two properties with proceeds of unlawful activities.

If this is what EFCC plans to use in court, they should please and please not waste the governments time and money.

I have not seen any crime here and it's going to be almost impossible for the EFCC to prove that it was the cash withdrawn by Afeez that was used to build those houses.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Johnjanrt: 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
paparazi1:
Today is your turn, tomorrow might be somebody turn, Saraki has done nothing to deserve dis hunting, remember that whatsoever a sow is what he or she will equally reap. karma is a bitch beware.
So do you by this expect me to sympathize with you or any other person involved? well not I belong to the apolitical category.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by NovusHomo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
aolawale025:
Shouldn't there be proven guilt before forfeiture

"Temporary forfeiture" while investigation is on-going. That includes waiting until December 17 to see if anyone else might be interested in the said buildings

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by azyaq(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nawa for my shit hole country, so EFCC no see say Tinubu don convert almost all Lagos property to him own n loot Lagos dry.
There is God watching all us ooooo

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Bakerdav: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
This is rubbish, no governor that doesn't build a house in his state nw, everyone of them get like 2 to 3 houses in there state

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by rexwalters: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
undefeateds:
once u are in APC,it is just like u are under the protection of God, but once u are in PDP, no matter amount of ur integrity,u will surely be labeled as a thief,

it is good to walk with saints,and that form the basis of the quote,anybody that is in APC is a new creature,old things have passed away, all things has become new,party of saints starting from saint Tinubu, saint Ganduje
I thought Saraki's problem started when he was in APC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by budaatum: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hedonini:
The way these Buhari goons are going, I really pity them. These idiots are so power drunk, they forget the temporariness of their stay in power.

I verily say that many of these bastards parading themselves as today's men would be enshackled and sentenced to life imprisonment in a future administration. They set the precedent. Others would outdo them.
I know! "Power drunk Buhari's goons" going after crooks we all know have been stealing our national wealth thereby keeping us in perpetual poverty and servitude instead of using it to help us develop and progress. Imagine 4+4+4 chopping corrupt politician heads off a la China and hope democracy wakes you from the nightmare!

Thankfully, they actually are our own Federal goons going after crooks, and as you point out, if "today's men" are found to have been corrupt, they too would be "enshackled and sentenced to life imprisonment in a future administration" hopefully with the diligence of Buhari's power drunk goons.

And if that is Buhari's legacy, sai bubu next level 4+4 I pledge to Nigeria my country!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by juman(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Most former governors deserve jail sentence.

Otogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by budaatum: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
brainhgeek:

Guy, stop acting like you don't know how politics is played in Nigeria. Maybe you should approach media houses who published the news about EFCC dropping charges against her. https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/efcc-drops-corruption-charges-against-diezani-others/5tdvzl7 Keep your trashy counsel to yourself. Justice is dead in Nigeria
Perhaps its you who don't know how to play here and maybe do some more research?

https://www.cddwestafrica.org/did-efcc-drop-charges-against-mrs-diezani/

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Kingpele(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=undefeateds post=84560775]once u are in APC,it is just like u are under the protection of God, but once u are in PDP, no matter amount of ur integrity,u will surely be labeled as a thief,

it is good to walk with saints,and that form the basis of the quote,anybody that is in APC is a new creature,old things have passed away, all things has become new,party of saints starting from saint Tinubu, saint Ganduje[shut up supporter of corruption and corrupt persons, did he give u any of the money he stole?
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Although Oga Saraki is a strong man and a capable Mafian boss if he wanted to be,but men this pressure is just too much.I know the end game his just to encourage him to cross to the APC so he can map out territories with other Political Mafia bosses after all he is ♔ king when it comes to Political Manuvearing and a God son to the eleven wise men...

Anyway I hope all this will not affect the presence of Saraki Chicken in the market...
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by bluecircle470: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
aolawale025:

As if this is the hundredths time you will be hearing such...
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Lastmankc(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Flier:
I don’t support fraud and I don’t like Saraki either but this is cruel! APC members should not sleep deep including Buhari,2023 is going to be pay back time
Justice should not be selective
Them go migrate join the available party. Our politicians are all political prostitute
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Bigflamie(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
You folks refused to be aware that APC is systematically digging grave for this country.

This kind of politics will bury Nigeria in no time.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by webngnews: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by banhammy: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Saraki really looted kwara treasury.
More to come.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by BabaAduras: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
paparazi1:
Today is your turn, tomorrow might be somebody turn, Saraki has done nothing to deserve dis hunting, remember that whatsoever a sow is what he or she will equally reap. karma is a bitch beware.

So he has done nothing wrong by taking N100m monthly from KWSG allocation?

Haba, your mumu don do now.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by backnbeta(f): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
aolawale025:
This is Nigeria sir... guilty until proven innocent undecided
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Jimi24: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hedonini:
The way these Buhari goons are going, I really pity them. These idiots are so power drunk, they forget the temporariness of their stay in power.

I verily say that many of these bastards parading themselves as today's men would be enshackled and sentenced to life imprisonment in a future administration. They set the precedent. Others would outdo them.
This is why we want all PDP supporters to join Buhari 's anti corruption war. The tit for tat EFCC prosecutions will eliminate corruption entirely in 16 years
Hwvr PDP does not want corruption eliminated
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by novexme(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

And yet Tinubu roam free unperturbed

Sorry o, I ain't supporting no one, but what evidence do you have against him, or what evidence as anyone brought forward against him. Seeing bullion van in his house isn't a crime according to our Constitution.

Let's not be emotional about everything but factual and evidence full before we talk.

Let someone with enough evidence against anyone come out and speak and tender his/her accusations, if found guilty let every corrupt person face the penalty

Shikena.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by akdjr(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Watch how supporter will start attacking each meanwhile Saraki and his children are still enjoying the wealth he has acquired all these time as Governor and Senator.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Oga you be funny oo. what a heavy edge of sarcasm in your comment! You dey mock me and my blinded OSU brothers.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Johnjanrt: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Johnjanrt:
Make I park here read comments PDP, APC, other parties and the apolitical.
Make I celebrate my FTC joor.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Human01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
imam07:
u better dont say what u dont know anything about.

What don't I know about? Every politican they beam their anti-graft torch on is a perceived enemy. If it's not a past sin then its a future threat. Ambode, Dino, Shehu Sani, Saraki, Metuh, are all in same boat
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by imam07: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Human01:

What don't I know about? Every politican they beam their anti-graft torch on is a perceived enemy. If it's not a past sin then its a future threat. Ambode, Dino, Shehu Sani, Saraki, Metuh, are all in same boat
Mr man shut up. What do u know about he ruled Kwara state. What do u know about us here. Instead of u to face ur gov in d east and stop poke nosing. A person that almost ruin the state to d last point and u are here saying something u dont know.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by AmazingELixir: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
novexme:

Sorry o, I ain't supporting no one, but what evidence do you have against him, or what evidence as anyone brought forward against him (the EFCC came up with the flimsy excuse that their inaction on Tinubu was as a result of no formal petition against him and Deji Adeyanju took it upon himself and submitted to the Efcc a strongly worded petition which they have refused to act upon.) Seeing bullion van in his house isn't a crime according to our Constitution. ( I wonder if you have ever sighted the Nigerian constitution let alone opening it to peruse its content, I will be kind enough to educate you a bit..just a little ...Now in that booklet they call constitution there's a portion they refer to MONEY LAUNDERING (PROHIBITION) ACT 2011, .it essentially places a ceiling on how much an individual is supposed to carry physically and the limit according to the 2011 Act is N5M or its equivalent) before you come up to ask how I know the content of the bullion van is money, Tinubu himself has cleared that doubt on national Tv and I'm sure 2 bullion Van's can not carry anything less than N5M.

Also Section 124 of the Electoral Act 2010 Also views vote buying , financial inducement and conspiracy to subvert the electoral process as a crime.

Perhaps as his social media legal advocate you can help clear the air on what 2 bullion Vans were doing in his house a day to the presidential election with party members and stalwarts littered all over as we saw on that video and picture clip.

Let's not be emotional about everything but factual and evidence full before we talk.

Let someone with enough evidence against anyone come out and speak and tender his/her accusations, if found guilty let every corrupt person face the penalty

Shikena.

Find nested in your post response to your questions

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Human01(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
imam07:
Mr man shut up. What do u know about he ruled Kwara state. What do u know about us here. Instead of u to face ur gov in d east and stop poke nosing. A person that almost ruin the state to d last point and u are here saying something u dont know.

I'm not condoning his recklessness when he oversaw your state. This whole parade is because he fell apart from the holy cows. Do you think this case will be up if he wasn't rebellious which brought about his emerging Senate president against their wish? Now because he's seen as preparing 2023 they've begun their usual selective corruption fight. This is Nigerian dirty politics. Say all you want I'm still entitled to my opinion
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by JonDon12: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chickens coming to Roost. ALL those Arewa Peoples Congress Southern slaves.

Saraki, Tinubu, Osinbanjo, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Melaye. Traitors to the South

Hausa man talk say" E EpCC We get am por you."

Den go suck you spit una out like sugar cane
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by Balogunodua(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2019
We ipob wnt accept dis, dis is Sarakiphobia.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by novexme(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Find nested in your post response to your questions

I am not anybody's advocate o. Truth is let's see how it pans out.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by imam07: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Human01:

I'm not condoning his recklessness when he oversaw your state. This whole parade is because he fell apart from the holy cows. Do you think this case will be up if he wasn't rebellious which brought about his emerging Senate president against their wish? Now because he's seen as preparing 2023 they've begun their usual selective corruption fight. This is Nigerian dirty politics. Say all you want I'm still entitled to my opinion
Me am not a follower of apc. Whether saraki is in apc or not, he should face justice whatever it is. Or should we wait for gov to prosecute the likes of tinubu, ganduje, amechi b4 they can take saraki. I don't care of those because am concerned about my state. I don't poke my nose into another state affair if i dont really know anything about them. I dont do because i like a party and i should love that person despite he's a devil. Let us learn to be condemning our state gov if they are bad and stop poke nosing.
Re: Court Orders Saraki’s Ilorin Houses Forfeited To FG by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Jimi24:

This is why we want all PDP supporters to join Buhari 's anti corruption war. The tit for tat EFCC prosecutions will eliminate corruption entirely in 16 years
Hwvr PDP does not want corruption eliminated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Reacts As Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On ‘Dead’ Buhari / Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook / Ekiti Speaker, Funminiyi Afuye Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.