Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (37539 Views)

Suleiman Tambaya: Gunmen Invade Kaduna LP Candidate's House, Kill 2 / Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Palliatives Looting In Gwagwalada, Abuja, Soldiers, Police Watch (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nwaonyishi69: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:

check the police press release
when did you start trusting the Nigerian Police?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Rolly22(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you are a very big mumu..I sorry for all of you supporting shit...May GOD purnish all ye evil citizens ..may you people never succeed in life...may the soul of the women leader burnt alive and the pdp leader's wife butchered in kogi hunt you all to death..you all shall die miserably...all ye supporting the backwardness we are experiencing ,may stray bullet you someday..All ye supporting buhari because he is a notherner or for party affiliation at the expense of our national growth,may aeroplane crash on your roofs..eeeeddiiiooots...

Iseeeeeeeeeee, they and their Generations would never smell a good life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Nwaonyishi69:
when did you start trusting the Nigerian Police?

do you have any other source claiming otherwise?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 03, 2019
IPOB should face anything that comes their way. You lots should get ready to consume the ant infested firewood you are bringing home. Idiots should stop mentioning Igbos in their quest. Igbo's didn't send you to fight for Biafra on their behalfs. Igbo's didn't send you to disturb the peace of the east. Igbo's didn't send you to kill police for Kanu's lawyer Igbo's are peace loving Nigerians. IPOB do not speak for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Disclaimer!
Ndigbo have made it clear that:
IPOB don't represent the views and aspirations of our people. There were not elected by anyone in Igboland and therefore acting alone.
As far as Ndigbo are concerned, IPOB are a separatist group, headed by some miscreants. The leadership of this group are domiciled overseas while the local footsoldiers are illiterates and never do wells hustling in their respective localities..
The recent killings of police men at Oraifite the hometown of Barr Ejiofor ( Kanu's Lawyer) was never the handiwork of innocent and law abiding Igbo villagers. The troublemakers know themselves and the police should not hesitate to bring them to book.
The general public, police and army should take note!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

Yanga sleep una go wake am.. No justifications for the police brutal killings on the 4 Igbos member at the same time no justifications for killing and burning Nigeria security officers

I just hope SE leaders can intervene immediately before things escalate

Keep fooling yourself.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:41am On Dec 03, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This guy is the new Angel of Death since Ojuckwu died

now that they killed two police and burnt a van, his fans are about to get buried enmasse while Angel of death enjoys his wife in UK

Already his mum's blood and that of many youth aint enough, now his lawyer gotta pay

Nigeria evil plan to start killing innocent people of BIAFRA, have started.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by ddeola: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2019
MUMU United ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So, from the pictures here you are telling us the police burnt their own van and set their own colleagues on fire ! God deal with you and your soury a-ss

You created problem in the SE and fled. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Shame on the countries ''housing" you, they are equally responsible for the bedlam in the country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 5:10am On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
i wish ipob will declear a total war on those millitary men,attack them where every you see them,attack their families any where you find them,lets see how it goes,the trigger happy apes have pushed ipob so hard...let do this once and for all if we die today mama go born again tommorow.

I wish IPOB terrorist and Biafrans attack our Military as you proposed, so that. Our Soldiers will kill every Biafra and IPOB Terrorist at sight. Our Army will use them as target practice. grin grin
Highest, na to give them mass burial. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by MaigidaGworo: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

do you have any other source claiming otherwise?
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Myself2(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2019
Mr COWnu show us the picture of the three people allegedly killed. We have seen the pictures of the two policemen your people killed and burnt with their official truck. You are here calling on foreign bodies to intervene. Foreign bodies kill you there.
Those innocent police officers were fathers to some innocent children and they were just doing their jobs. They were likely husbands to some innocent women who have now become widows left to fend and cater alone for their children. They were brothers, uncles, cousins,friends to many, who you have put serious grief in their hearts at no less a trying time than this.
Where even is your humanity, where is your conscience? All you know is to instigate violence and have your foolish minions in Nigeria carry out your orders, while you chill in foreign lands.
People should wake up and wise up. Don't allow yourself or loved ones to be used by others who will bale at the slightest sniff of danger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Unghost: 6:33am On Dec 03, 2019
Rol1:
Ipob members are declared terrorists while Fulani jihadists who are killing and maiming unabated are declared freedom fighters. Nigeria is gone indeed.

na ur fada declare dem as freedom fighters??.....mtsww bia-fraudulent human being
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by LOGOBELT: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2019
No Afonja should bring in tribalism here. IPON dying everyday in silence. WTF
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kpoikpoi: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by LOGOBELT: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
i wish ipob will declear a total war on those millitary men,attack them where every you see them,attack their families any where you find them,lets see how it goes,the trigger happy apes have pushed ipob so hard...let do this once and for all if we die today mama go born again tommorow.
Have you considered life that might be lost? Or you think every IPOB are willing to run to the mountains again Let's think twice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Kpoikpoi: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2019
Very good,they should attack your entire family and fellow terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Smoke55: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Bighead9:

I wish IPOB terrorist and Biafrans attack our Military as you proposed, so that. Our Soldiers will kill every Biafra and IPOB Terrorist at sight. Our Army will use them as target practice. grin grin
ok lets our wishes come to pass,lets see how it plays.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Smoke55: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2019
LOGOBELT:

Have you considered life that might be lost? Or you think every IPOB are willing to run to the mountains again Let's think twice
life is been lost on daily basis in the hands of the uniform men,let that life lost once and for all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by jeynike: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2019
noleflendum:
Coward
When are you going to Abuja to bring Buhari's head
because they no carry gun abi? See those fools on uniform running to Cameroon if those boys are armed, fools Nigeria army who are only gallant on unarmed women and children I spit on their grave
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by itsme01: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2019
WelcomeToBiafra:

Nigeria evil plan to start killing innocent people of BIAFRA, have started.

yet Biafran burnt two of our police men, or you missed that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by MaigidaGworo: 7:38am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

yet Biafran burnt two of our police men, or you missed that
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by jeynike: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2019
Danwakae:

You IPOB just want to die anyhow like animals ...as fellow nairalanders, let me give u expo

Please be very watchful, everything for now will die normal death, but the armed forces will set many traps to justify future retaliation and should u people fall for it..kaiiii... R..I..P in advance ...and R.I.P to all the ones killed now on both sides..SouthEast about to be washed out of existence... Kaiiii , alleri nai
see this awusa goat o, washed out by who? By those your weakling soldiers that are only gallant on unarmed women and children, in your 30month civil war with an untrained men and women as ur enemy without good weapons your so called almight army that u are so proud of cannt Wash them away with all the support u garnered from Britain is it now that the world has gone digital that they can do it? Oh I forgot northeast have been washed away by your so called army and all ur army have all fled to Cameroon on siteing bokoharam oh sorry bokoharam fled to Nigeria.mumu aboki, go knack head for ground afternoon Don reach
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Danwakae(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2019
jeynike:
see this awusa goat o, washed out by who? By those your weakling soldiers that are only gallant on unarmed women and children, in your 30month civil war with an untrained men and women as ur enemy without good weapons your so called almight army that u are so proud of cannt Wash them away with all the support u garnered from Britain is it now that the world has gone digital that they can do it? Oh I forgot northeast have been washed away by your so called army and all ur army have all fled to Cameroon on siteing bokoharam oh sorry bokoharam fled to Nigeria.mumu aboki, go knack head for ground afternoon Don reach

I don't hate u people o... But u cannot fight the govt.

If u want a break out , do it peacefully via the appropriate channels ,not via war...but should u people think u can misbehave , Kai, u saw what happened to shiit ko ??, That one is a child play. Nigeria is for all, but if u don't want to belong, go peacefully, without causing troubles for others, the Igbos are the ones controlling the economy of northern states with huge biz yet some lazy youths outthere are causing troubles , u will get it 100times, surplus .... I don't know if the hardworking Igbo we are seeing here in the north are thesame with those lazy ones out there causing trouble... Not until IPOB republic is DECLEARED, you people are still under the Constitution of Nigeria and must respect it... Else u will all die like rats ...banza

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=84577650][/quote] seun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by noleflendum: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=TorukMakto post=84577650][/quote]
seun
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
ok lets our wishes come to pass,lets see how it plays.

Bring it on
[b][/b].

And please, don't cry genocide when the Army starts.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by LordNicvuitton(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Bring it on
[b][/b].

And please, don't cry genocide when the Army starts.

Imbec.ile.. lightening fire both you and that your Nigerian Army. the day of reckoning will come, and the sun will rise again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by Bighead9: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2019
LordNicvuitton:

Imbec.ile.. lightening fire both you and that your Nigerian Army. the day of reckoning will come, and the sun will rise again.

E pain this IPOB.

The Nigerian Army will kill IPOB like flies. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by TorukMakto: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
noleflendum:

seun

You have no problem with this kind of post, you like it and smile but quick to mention mods because I grabbed you blukos

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by TorukMakto: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' by TorukMakto: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bighead9:

Something Allah and Prophet Muhammad put together couldn't do?

Keep your foolish wish to yourself.

Stupid Muhammedian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Inaugurates Excos Without Social Distancing (Photos) / Picture Of Lekki-Eleko-Epe Concrete Road Under Construction / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.