Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists (31739 Views)

FIFA The Best Men's Player Award Finalists: Ronaldo, Messi, Virgil Van Diyk / English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Aturitoroman: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Van dijk better win than that short fraud angry
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats Messi - please try and win Copa America for Argentina next.
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Johnsonbet365(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
grinTeam CR7

And not that short dwarfs
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
3 Africans made the list. I want Mane to win. Imagine if a Nigerian is one of them, lol. We for disturb them tire
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by EBEk101(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi d real goat

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Blabbermouth: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jokerman:
So the leaked list was a fugazy grin... Messi fans were already making noises everywhere

Van dijk for ballondor 2019

U supported Modric last year, so allow me to support can dijk this year too grin
I don miss you. Have you seen BeverlyJean around? Let meh laugh a bunch tonight.
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Mac2016(m): 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Messi is a goat no doubt but the best performer last season on the planet was van dijk
Which planet? Maybe your own personal planet grin
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
No single IPOB man among them....

Shiorrrrrr

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Crieff(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
The Top Ten in Alphabetical Order.

Proceeds to list them in random alphabetical order.

#FakeNews
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mac2016:

Which planet? Maybe your own personal planet grin
where i bleeped your mother!
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by mgbadadike: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
You're just plain stupid and bitter

On top
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by mgbadadike: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
You're just plain stupid and bitter

On top of my opinion? Nawa o.
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by DeRealRalph: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
na NEYMAR go win am las las, from being third for 3consecutive seasons to not appearing on top 30. achievement
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
mgbadadike:

On top of my opinion? Nawa o.
Just because Messi outshone Ronaldo last season you're saying they should give the award to someone else, that shows how bitter most Ronaldo fans are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Mac2016(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
where i bleeped your mother!

This speaks loudly of regard you have for the womb that bears you for 9 months! What a waste of effort you are!
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by lucianohase(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi don carry am
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Jokerman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I don miss you. Have you seen BeverlyJean around? Let meh laugh a bunch tonight.

Hope you are supporting Van dijk today tongue
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Blabbermouth: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Jokerman:

Hope you are supporting Van dijk today tongue
BeverlyJean said: Ballon d'or is the koko. Lemme call eni4real make we laugh small this night. 9pm loading tho.
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by mgbadadike: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
DancingSkeleton:
Just because Messi outshone Ronaldo last season you're saying they should give the award to someone else, that shows how bitter most Ronaldo fans are.

I'm neither Messi's fan nor Ronaldo's.

But on a serious note, you lacked proper home upbringing.

You shouldn't be insulting people on social media for expressing their opinion, no matter what.
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by alakhumeorobo: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
Why is Mikel obi not in this list
we wouldn't take this lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by Ekongekongekong: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Messi
Re: The Top Ten Ballon D’or Finalists by biolashonde: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
*Freshly Pressed For Today 2/12/19*

✅Are you in need of traffic for your blog?

✅Do you want to be a pro at creating eye popping headlines for your articles?

✅Do you need a powerful networking marketing prospecting script that will help you recruit more people into your network marketing circle?

If Yes!

Help your self with these links:

▪� FREE Website Traffic on Autopilot with this WordPress Plugin �� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/free-website-traffic-on-autopilot-with-this-wordpress-plugin/

▪� How to Create Good Headlines for Your Google Ads ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/how-to-create-good-headlines-for-your-google-ads/

▪� My Favorite Indirect Network Marketing Prospecting Script That Gets Prospects Curious And Interested ��� https://prepme.com.ng/blog/my-favorite-indirect-network-marketing-prospecting-script-that-gets-prospects-curious-and-interested/

You have access to many more videos and articles that will make you earn more online!

Have a fun filled week ahead...

Kindly Share with others and drop a comment! �