Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

We pay alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We pay alot (1782 Views)

We Pay Men To Knack Us In Germany - African Lady Cries Out (Video) / I Have Seen Alot Of Pictures On The Internet But This Beats My Imagination / Girls Masturbate Alot, They Just Hide It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We pay alot by Tombrown3(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
We pay alot
Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
1) paying for sex? paying for a woman's affection? is that not what clients do with oloshos?! having sex is beneficial to men AND women thus since both enjoy the act, i dont see why men should pay for it (unless from oloshos)

2) if you want to get married then you have to do whats the norm... you must kneel and beg ask this babe in marriage the right way.

2 Likes

Re: We pay alot by Tombrown3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
1) paying for sex? paying for a woman's affection? is that not what clients do with oloshos?! having sex is beneficial to men AND women thus since both enjoy the act, i dont see why men should pay for it (unless from oloshos)

2)[b][/b] if you want to get married then you have to do whats the norm... you must kneel and beg ask this babe in marriage the right way.

who told you I have to kneel down to beg a woman to marry me, and who made is normal? my tradition or the white man tradition? too much movies dey worry you grin grin lol

3 Likes

Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tombrown3:
who told you I have to kneel down to beg a woman to marry me, and who made is normal? my tradition or the white man tradition? too much movies dey worry you grin grin lol

bro, dont get me wrong, i certainly dont believe in it... but i do know that this is what donkeys have to do in order to ask a woman's hand in marriage. the whole nonsense about spending money on a diamond etc is all western propaganda.

today kneeling is the norm to ask a babe's hand in marriage AND you must have an expensive ring. many Nigerians would do it and not actually know why they are doing it. many Nigerian women wouldnt accept your proposal unless you kneel and bring out a fancy ring.
Re: We pay alot by zoeA: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hollywood + Bollywood + Nollywood + Internet + Bbnaija equals to stupid generation of Nigerian gals angry

2 Likes

Re: We pay alot by Mgbadike80: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, dont get me wrong, i certainly dont believe in it... but i do know that this is what donkeys have to do in order to ask a woman's hand in marriage. the whole nonsense about spending money on a diamond etc is all western propaganda.

today kneeling is the norm to ask a babe's hand in marriage AND you must have an expensive ring. many Nigerians would do it and not actually know why they are doing it. many Nigerian women wouldnt accept your proposal unless you kneel and bring out a fancy ring.
then you shouldn't bother to marry that woman, we should stop majoring on the minor.

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mgbadike80:
then you shouldn't bother to marry that woman, we should stop majoring on the minor.

again, you certainly can MARRY a woman without A) proposing to her (or offering her a toothbrush as your proposal), B) going into a church/place of worship to actually legitimate your union (a toilet could do the trick) or C) needing a piece of paper to confirm that someone is actually your wife.

just because someone wants to live with a woman happily ever after does NOT mean the only way to do so is via conventional proposing/priest/i pronounce you husband and wifey nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We pay alot by johnkey: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
You can choose not to, nobody is forcing anyone.
Re: We pay alot by Lightangel65: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Tombrown3:
The intention of this post is not to bash anyone but to lay off my humble opinion, am not a sexist in any way.

1. the female orgasm is more pleasurable and intense than that of the male, yet we succumb to this fallacy that we have to pay a woman for every sex voluntarily or involuntarily : to me, I see the male body as a TREE full of seeds and the female body as the SOIL/EARTH. When this TREE seeds overripe they eventually have to fall on the EARTH, at least that's the law of the universe. Now imagine the EARTH(which uses the fallen seeds as manure not only to produce more trees but also nourishes herself ) telling the TREE to pay something before its seeds will fall on her grin grin grin. ... and yes, sex nourishes the female body than the male, that's why a man loses weight when indulged in so many sexual activities but never the woman(unless she has some kind of sickness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ).

2. Having to kneel down, beg a woman to marry me, hmmm me? if you no go collect the ring while I am sitting down somewhere sipping champagne you leave oo. cool cool cool here is the fact, a woman's life is timed based on beauty and reproduction, from 16 to 30 and it's almost over! a man can be 65 years old and still have a healthy relationship with a girl of 20 with a promising future! (unless the man dies of marathon sex given to him by the girl grin grin grin ) I think MEN are the one that "groom price" should be paid to bikonu. cool cool cool The bottom line is that a woman should be the one begging you to marry her period! and if you are not comfortable with the Bride price, inform them to reduce it or you walk! believe me, LOVE is an illusion being used by SOME women to manipulate men just because men are feeble emotionally by default. If you love a woman you pay her, if she loves you, you'll still pay her WTF!

Finally, from the origin according to the Bible, a woman was to be a help to the man not to be his pet that he has to take care of or problem he has to endure just because the world has made it seem normal.

You pay them because you are a naive, Forget bitches they drain your lifespan
Re: We pay alot by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Here's my honest opinion about the rants and complains I've seen Guys make here, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen. If you feel you are being cheated or not getting full satisfaction from your dealings with women, Please go your own way. Leave relationships /marriages to those who can handle it.It's not a do or die thing!

2 Likes

Re: We pay alot by Goddeywithme: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ariza:
Here's my honest opinion about the rants and complains I've seen Guys make here, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen. If you feel you are being cheated or not getting full satisfaction from your dealings with women, Please go your own way. Leave relationships /marriages to those who can handle it.It's not a do or die thing!

Debate is good, that is how a society develops.

Let people share their various opinions. The more that is done, the more many people will realise that what they thought was wisdom from God is only the dominant opinion of some group at a particular time in history. Knowledge is freedom!

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
guys complaining about payment will still go and pay when the time comes

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i do not agree with the highlighted, a man that know his worth wont kneel down for nobody, the majority of men who actually do all those drama are usually poor and average men, who think they have to impress the woman in order to be accepted into her bosom, they are the one that dramatise marriage proposal. many of them are the ones disturbing the woman for marriage and will do anything just to marry her

when a man is with resources and not even talking about marriage, you will see women even accepting any nonsense he does just to be his Mrs

3 Likes

Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
lilwetdick:
i do not agree with the highlighted, a man that know his worth wont kneel down for nobody, the majority of men who actually do all those drama are usually poor and average men, who think they have to impress the woman in order to be accepted into her bosom, they are the one that dramatise marriage proposal. many of them are the ones disturbing the woman for marriage and will do anything just to marry her

when a man is with resources and not even talking about marriage, you will see women even accepting any nonsense he does just to be his Mrs

yes there are many cheap women willing to accept any donkey/nonsense just to be married but not all African women are broke aaass goldiggers willing to accept any rubbish from men.... neither are they all desperate to marry any donkey out there.

sadly, keeling is part of the big charade about marriage. so you 1st have to propose, 2nd offer a diamond ring (cheap plastic one if you are broke) and then have a fancy BIG wedding ceremony.
Re: We pay alot by Tombrown3(m): 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
lilwetdick:

May over sense never kill you grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: We pay alot by chigoizie7(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
It is actually finished.

Some men have made themselves so stupid before the opposite sex.

Why would I beg a woman to marry me? It is not as if the marriage is going to favor only me. Na both of us ee go favor, and na still both of us go enjoy the marriage of it goes well, na same both of us go suffer am if e goes bad. So why beg her.?

Why would I pay a girl before I have sex with her or after I had sex with her?

I am working, earning my money, she should too. We both went to the university, let her be productive.

If you like call me broke. I don’t care. That doesn’t mean that I cant buy her gifts or stuffs, but depending on me for financial gains? She be olosho?

Na all these entitlements de make our naija women lazy and so unproductive. They believe that being in a relationship is a poverty alleviation program. That once they are off one , they are so quick to jump into another one without evaluating themselves well.

Many of them will come to this thread to talk trash. But the truth is that most naija women are just stupid, and I pity tham.

2 Likes

Re: We pay alot by paulos8: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
chigoizie7:
It is actually finished.

Some men have made themselves so stupid before the opposite sex.

Why would I beg a woman to marry me? It is not as if the marriage is going to favor only me. Na both of us ee go favor, and na still both of us go enjoy the marriage of it goes well, na same both of us go suffer am if e goes bad. So why beg her.?

Why would I pay a girl before I have sex with her or after I had sex with her?

I am working, earning my money, she should too. We both went to the university, let her be productive.

If you like call me broke. I don’t care. That doesn’t mean that I cant buy her gifts or stuffs, but depending on me for financial gains? She be olosho?

Na all these entitlements de make our naija women lazy and so unproductive. They believe that being in a relationship is a poverty alleviation program. That once they are off one , they are so quick to jump into another one without evaluating themselves well.

Many of them will come to this thread to talk trash. But the truth is that most naija women are just stupid, and I pity tham.
Actually it's the men that are stupid... The broke girls just take free sex plus money and gifts while the productive ones feel proud, set standards on how they can't settle for less and how they can buy a man kind of ish... That's the society we live in
Re: We pay alot by MedicH: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Wrong
Re: We pay alot by Alexaonfleek: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ariza:
oil dey your head my dear

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

2)[b][/b] if you want to get married then you have to do whats the norm... you must kneel and beg ask this babe in marriage the right way.
so kneeling down to propose is now the norm?... If yes then I am bound to default it... I mean why should I degrade myself to this extent? Makes no sense to me. That its a trend is something I don't give a toss about. I may even propose while me and my fiancee are relaxing or just doing something exciting, one thing is certain I will never subject myself to this awkward moment. If it doesn't goes down well with her the door is wide open. I will replace her with a nicer woman , it ain't pride its self-worth and self-respect. I have my standards and principles which serves as a guide to my life.
Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
themaestro08:
so kneeling down to propose is now the norm?...

it has always been the norm for people wanting to propose...
Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
zoeA:
Hollywood + Bollywood + Nollywood + Internet + Bbnaija equals to stupid generation of Nigerian gals angry
broad you forgot kannywood (Hausa movies ) and ghollywood (Ghanian movies). These things have made out ladies dumber.

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ariza:
Here's my honest opinion about the rants and complains I've seen Guys make here, if you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen. [/b]If you feel you are being cheated or not getting full satisfaction from your dealings with women, Please go your own way. Leave relationships /marriages to those who can handle it.It's not a do or die thing![b]
how about we awakening our slumbering bros who have sold their soul and self-respect to these bimbos?
Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
newagetech:
No mind them, na for only Nigeria you go see say something like this dey happen every time, girls too fit help guys with money no be bad thing...Well, i can help you spy your partner’s WhatsApp account for life without touching his/her phone, even if the person lives far away from you, i will send you the tutorial for free just for confirmation but if you can’t go through the stress i will help you do it myself for 3k, WhatsApp me if interested 0~8~1~0~5~0~8~2~1~3~6
shocked shocked bros I am interested.
Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
themaestro08:
I mean why should I degrade myself to this extent? Makes no sense to me.

are you saying that kneeling in front of the woman, you want to spend the rest of your life with, is degrading?!?!?!

That its a trend is something I don't give a toss about. I may even propose while me and my fiancee are relaxing or just doing something exciting, one thing is certain I will never subject myself to this awkward moment. If it doesn't goes down well with her the door is wide open. I will replace her with a nicer woman , it ain't pride its self-worth and self-respect. I have my standards and principles which serves as a guide to my life.

let me be the devil's advocate here: ok so i understand that you may find the idea of kneeling in public awkward, fair enough, but saying that because of such mundane issue, you will give up on the woman of your life, is a bit cheap dont you think?! do you think such woman is found at every street corner?! you may replace her yes, but not for the same caliber i guess (unless you find women to marry every other weekend)
Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that kneeling in front of the woman, you want to spend the rest of your life with, is degrading?!?!?!

let me be the devil's advocate here: ok so i understand that you may find the idea of kneeling in public awkward, fair enough, but saying that because of such mundane issue, you will give up on the woman of your life, is a bit cheap dont you think?! do you think such woman is found at every street corner?! you may replace her yes, but not for the same caliber i guess (unless you find women to marry every other weekend)
And why should the woman consider me not knelling to propose as a deal breaker? A woman who dramatize such mundane thing like her life depend on it would give lots of headache later in the marriage.

Nothing beats a humble, sensible and considerate woman. kiss

I am pretty sure a sensible woman won't create a scene out of this unless she is a slayqueen. A woman will only pressurize a man to do such if she sense some beta male traits in him or maybe he is broke. A man should be what he is and should be.

That trend only appeals to dramatic people, not every one fancy it you know.

Bottom line: be yourself and be manly, try to be financially stable and you won't even be the one to propose, she will break the ice in an unexpected manner.
Re: We pay alot by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
themaestro08:
And why should the woman consider me not knelling to propose as a deal breaker? A woman who dramatize such mundane thing like her life depend on it would give lots of headache later in the marriage.

you will be surprised to see how many take this "proposing/ring" thingy seriously... its part of the whole marriage procedure.... and many abide by all its rules and regulation. before marrying someone you should propose...

Nothing beats a humble, sensible and considerate woman. kiss

true

I am pretty sure a sensible woman won't create a scene out of this unless she is a slayqueen. A woman will only pressurize a man to do such if she sense some beta male traits in him or maybe he is broke. A man should be what he is and should be.

some women out there want the whole fairytale charade... its not about making a scene (or pressurizing someone) but more like doing something that they have been waiting for, since the day they were born.

That trend only appeals to dramatic people, not every one fancy it you know.

i think it is completely different than drama, and more to do with society and its view on what marriage actually means. these women need time to wear that ring, and flaunt it around to all people around them. thats why you never marry someone the day after proposing, but instead months later.

Bottom line: be yourself and be manly, try to be financially stable and you won't even be the one to propose, she will break the ice in an unexpected manner.

do you really believe this has anything to do with being manly?! meaning that men who actually propose aint "real men"?!
do you really believe this has anything to do with money? i doubt it, as even poor people propose (without the diamond ring though)

IMHO this has all to do with society, and Nigerian woman are brought up to view Marriage as a do or die mission, and proposing is part of that whole marriage package.
Re: We pay alot by themaestro08(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you will be surprised to see how many take this "proposing/ring" thingy seriously... its part of the whole marriage procedure.... and many abide by all its rules and regulation. before marrying someone you should propose...

true

some women out there want the whole fairytale charade... its not about making a scene (or pressurizing someone) but more like doing something that they have been waiting for, since the day they were born.

i think it is completely different than drama, and more to do with society and its view on what marriage actually means. these women need time to wear that ring, and flaunt it around to all people around them. thats why you never marry someone the day after proposing, but instead months later.

do you really believe this has anything to do with being manly?! meaning that men who actually propose aint "real men"?!
do you really believe this has anything to do with money? i doubt it, as even poor people propose (without the diamond ring though)

IMHO this has all to do with society, and Nigerian woman are brought up to view Marriage as a do or die mission, and proposing is part of that whole marriage package.
I for one re-created myself in my early twenties. thus i transformed myself, so I no Longer give a toss about what the society say. just like I said earlier my standards and principles are my compass and I hope I will meet my soulmate who shares my views.
Re: We pay alot by Ryan03(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tombrown3:

you are not suppose to pay for sex except you are with a prostitute but if you are hiding under this illusion not to give money to your girl, my brother, you are on a long thing.

About kneeling to propose, its your headache, nobody forced you, likewise you should not force your ideas on others (not saying you at doing that right now), I like it, you dont like it. Each man to his own way

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by Ryan03(f): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
zoeA:
and Nigerian guys dont partake in all these too? Or it equals sensible generation of Nigerian guys? Alll these noisemakers sef undecided

1 Like

Re: We pay alot by Tombrown3(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ryan03:
you are not suppose to pay for sex except you are with a prostitute but if you are hiding under this illusion not to give money to your girl, my brother, you are on a long thing.

About kneeling to propose, its your headache, nobody forced you, likewise you should not force your ideas on others (not saying you at doing that right now), I like it, you dont like it. Each man to his own way
OK

(1) (Reply)

| Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager / What Advice Will You Give To Someone Falling In Love With You? / Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.