Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) (65972 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Police React To Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Market Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

Y DONT BUHARI GO AND TRY IT IN ANAMBRA, TO SHOW US NOTHING WILL HAPPEN?

I WILL NOT EVEN ANSWER THAT YOUR QUESTION, I EXPECT U TO USE YOUR BRAIN TO ANSWER IT YOURSELF AND PROVE TO ME U HAVE ONE.
No, you must answer my question! grin

You cannot dodge with an hypothetical answer. Again, educate me on what happened to Obasanjo after Odi massacre? If you want to chest beat and you have some measure of intelligence, you should read history about the scenarios that you are engaging in. Illiterates don't lead revolution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
I always laugh when I hear these people talking about the next 50yrs of Nigeria with Biafra included. Like APC said in 2015, CHANGE! grin
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by rexwalters: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fulmigati:
Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba should feel free to continue with Nigeria. Igbos want out.
Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba should feel free to continue with Nigeria Failures want out?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

No, you must answer my question! grin

You cannot dodge with an hypothetical answer. Again, educate me on what happened to Obasanjo after Odi massacre? If you want to chest beat and you have some measure of intelligence, you should read history about the scenarios that you are engaging in. Illiterates don't lead revolution.

IF I ANSWER THE QUESTION, IT WILL BE PROVE U HAVE NO BRAIN, SO I WANT U TO SHOW THAT U HAVE ONE AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

SECONDLY, IF I WERE BUHARI, I WOULD KEEP A GOOD DISTANCE FROM THE IGBOS.

IGBOS ACTUALLY WILL RATHER DIE WITH HIM THAN ALLOW HIM GET AWAY WITH SUCH.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by bakescos01: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cherrybae:
This further justifies Igbos to be a terorists. How can an officer on duty be killed this barbaric.
I condemn it, I condemn it. The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of Emergency in the whole SE now.

Igbos are wicked and terorists

Who is this one ? Police have been killing Nigerian Citizen all this year and walking away freely. Police shot a toe vechile man on his head today and killed him and no one is talking about that. When police kills Nigerians then is normal and when people start fighting back then is evil abi . How many more are they going to kill. Killing innocent citizens almost every day and no one is talking about it. We need a change in this country. Am tired of hearing innocent Nigerians dying every day.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Correcto: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
You sound like you have the authority of the president
WorWorBoy2:
Who want to share country with you? undecided

If it were up to me, you criminals will have your Biafra now now. Nonsense .
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Is it not funny how those people that argue Nigeria’s war on terrorism is fake, that Northern leaders essentially set it up as a form of money making, political control in the form of implicit threat to the South and what not, are the same people that argue Nigeria cannot fight separatist movement in the south because Nigeria is preoccupied and overstretched by fighting terrorist in the North. If they believe the war in the north is fake, how is it that they don’t conclude that the North will simply stop the fake war in the North and come fight the real was in the south?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
We don't like you and you don't like us. When there are irreconcilable differences what comes next is a mutual split. cool
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I thought great leaders stand with it's people and fight with them? Why is it fighting for them abroad? Sowore that is fighting why didn't he run to outside Nigeria and fight from there? El Zhakzaky that is fighting why didn't he run to another country and fight from there? U retreated from a war is because u couldn't win it? The ones dying to achieve it just died in vein if u like do from now till tommorow Nigeria will never give u Biafra
No need for arguments, If Biafra is only left for nigeria to defeat, nigeria would have been broken into pieces by the then Ojukwu led Biafra war, joke apart.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

IF I ANSWER THE QUESTION, IT WILL BE PROVE U HAVE NO BRAIN, SO I WANT U TO SHOW THAT U HAVE ONE AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

SECONDLY, IF I WERE BUHARI, I WOULD KEEP A GOOD DISTANCE FROM THE IGBOS.

IGBOS ACTUALLY WILL RATHER DIE WITH HIM THAN ALLOW HIM GET AWAY WITH SUCH.
... and more empty chest beating grin grin grin

I agree I don't have brain from your perspective. Oya, answer my question. What happened to Olusegun Obasanjo after leveling Odi town in 1999?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

I agree I don't have brain from your perspective. Oya, answer my question. What happened to Olusegun Obasanjo after leveling Odi town in 1999?

ARE U YORUBA?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
lowkey0147:

No need for arguments, If Biafra is only left for nigeria to defeat, nigeria would have been broken into pieces by the then Ojukwu led Biafra war, joke apart.
wasn't it the same Ojukwu that had assistance from foreign countries? Upon all the assistance he still couldn't defeat the Nigerian Military when the Nigeria military surrounded everywhere and was moving for the final attack that was when Ojukwu decided to give up and answer my question why is kanu fighting from abroad is mates are over here facing the heat while him Dy outside Dy bleep girls day and night while em minions Dy here Dy die like fowl
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

IF YOUR YORUBA, THEN U NEED DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC SPIRIT.

U ARE HERE, TAKING PRIDE IN GOING TO BAYELSA TO WIPE OUT ANOTHER TRIBE.

WEN IJAW PERSON BECOME PRESIDENT AND HEAD TO OGUN STATE, MAKE SURE U COME HERE TO SHOW PRIDE, AFTER HE MASSACRE YORUBAS IN OGUN STATE.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Fulmigati: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba should feel free to continue with Nigeria Failures want out?
Yes, you people can continue the British contraption for the next 50yrs as long as we are not attached to this failed state, we are alright. cool
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

ARE U YORUBA?
How is that relevant to my question? Do you have different answers to questions depending on whether your teacher is Japanese, Brazilian, Yoruba, Latino or native American? Yes, I am a Lagosian by birth so I am a legal citizen of Yoruba land by law! grin grin

My friend, what happened to OBJ after Odi massacre?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

How is that relevant to my question? Do you have different answers to questions depending on whether your teacher is Japanese, Brazilian, Yoruba, Latino or native American? Yes, I am a Lagosian by birth so I am a legal citizen of Yoruba land by law! grin grin

My friend, what happened to OBJ after Odi massacre?

I THINK U ALREADY GET THE POINT, AND I WILL NOT DIGNIFY U WITH AN ANSWER, I RATHER LEAVE U BRAINLESS.

ADIOS AMIGO!
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
THOSE OF U WITH A BRAIN, SHOULD KINDLY EDUCATE THAT IMBE.CILE.

ON OBJ ODI MASSACRE AND BUHARI ATTEMPTING SUCH IN ANAMBRA.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
IN FACT LET ME DO IT.

ODI WAS AN ONGOING MILITARY CAMPAIGN AGAINST MILITANT. (WAR)

SAME WAS BAGA IN THE NORTH, UNDER GEJ.(WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM)

NOW IN ANAMBRA, WAT WAS BUHARI LOOKING FOR IN NNAMDI KANU LAWYER HOUSE?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by fakati(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
Unprofessional approach by the Nigeria Police the aftermath will be catastrophic killing of innocent Nigerian without recourse wiil one day be rejected by the civilians.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Brugo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
They said IPOB is a peaceful organisation. We can see how true that is.

Part 2 loading.

Once again, Kanu has signed the death warrant of IPOB yoots.

I can see you people using style to beg for clemency. It’s too late. You should have thought of that when your boys were killing those cops.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:

IF YOUR YORUBA, THEN U NEED DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC SPIRIT.

U ARE HERE, TAKING PRIDE IN GOING TO BAYELSA TO WIPE OUT ANOTHER TRIBE.

WEN IJAW PERSON BECOME PRESIDENT AND HEAD TO OGUN STATE, MAKE SURE U COME HERE TO SHOW PRIDE, AFTER HE MASSACRE YORUBAS IN OGUN STATE.
This is the problem with illiteracy.

You argue with your emotions not your brain. You cannot create your own facts in an argument - Logic 101. Your IPOB kindergaten propaganda cannot work with some of us - it is too amateurish grin

- You made a categorical statement on what would happen to Buhari if security forces attack a place where police officers were murdered
- I cited a known recent example in history - OBJ's attack on Odi (a basic academic requirement for establishing premises).

Now, that you know that this happened before in Nigeria's history, I ask you again why you think Buhari won't do it if you give him the opportunity Engage your brain grin
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Brugo:
They said IPOB is a peaceful organisation. We can see how true that is.

Part 2 loading.

Once again, Kanu has signed the death warrant of IPOB yoots.
[/s]

IPOB NEVER CLAIMED KILLING ANYBODY, THE STATEMENT THEY RELEASED WAS ON BIAFRANS MURDERED BY BUHARI SECURITY TEAM FOR NO REASON.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Amalekki:

This is the problem with illiteracy.

You argue with your emotions not your brain. You cannot create your own facts in an argument - Logic 101. Your IPOB kindergaten propaganda cannot work with some of us - it is too amateurish grin

- You made a categorical statement on what would happen to Buhari if security forces attack a place where police officers were murdered
- I cited a known recent example in history - OBJ's attack on Odi (a basic academic requirement for establishing premises).

Now, that you know that this happened before in Nigeria's history, I ask you again why you think Buhari won't do it if you give him the opportunity Engage your brain grin
[/s]

U ARE BRAINLESS, AND I HAVE PROVED DAT, U EVEN ADMITTED IT.

SO CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE WITH MY ANSWER AND GROW YOUR BRAIN.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lowkey0147: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
AlphaStyles:
wasn't it the same Ojukwu that had assistance from foreign countries? Upon all the assistance he still couldn't defeat the Nigerian Military when the Nigeria military surrounded everywhere and was moving for the final attack that was when Ojukwu decided to give up and answer my question why is kanu fighting from abroad is mates are over here facing the heat while him Dy outside Dy bleep girls day and night while em minions Dy here Dy die like fowl
Go back to ur history book, how many countries were fully behind nigeria and how many openly agreed to support Biafra.
nigeria had series of jets from egypt and uk fiercely hovering around Biafra territory and bombarding any little structure they can see, how many did Biafra have?. The war is not to be compared unless you are trying to fool ur cognitive ability.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by nasbiafra(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
rexwalters:
Very funny, tomorrow when the FG starts on those miscreants you will be crying genocide, where is the EU and United Nations, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am?
impposicant
highest heads go roll
see igbo boys dy vex o
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
lowkey0147:

Go back to ur history book, how many countries were fully behind nigeria and how many openly agreed to support Biafra.
nigeria had series of jets from egypt and uk fiercely hovering around Biafra territory and bombarding any little structure they can see, how many did Biafra have?. The war is not to be compared unless you are trying to fool ur cognitive ability.

THE SAME ARABS AND UK ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WANTING NIGERIA.

THE REST OF THE WORLD SEEM FED UP WITH NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
You are first a black man...Tribalism don scatter us.
Igbodicool:
Nigeria should discuss their corporate existence together or go into Oblivion; they should as well call their unprofessional Police men to order.
I am first an Igbo before Lugard concubine Nigerian.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by jeynike: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cherrybae:
This further justifies Igbos to be a terorists. How can an officer on duty be killed this barbaric.
I condemn it, I condemn it. The FG should as a matter of urgency declare a state of Emergency in the whole SE now.

Igbos are wicked and terorists
as them Don take declear state of emergency for the whole of northern Nigeria bcus of bokoharam, now who tell u sey na ipob naim do am at the first place? Did the police people saw anything relating to ipon in their means,or was ipob in their procession at the time when the attack too place? Or is it because they said the person in question is an ipob member that made the attack an ipob attack? Nigeria police is a disgrace to police force, they should go and do proper investigation before coming out to spew thrash.all the Nigerian army that is being killed on daily bases by bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen how many arrest and state of emergency have they declared down north? Or is it because u hear it happened in anambra not in ur blood sucking north who have the monopoly of killing our arm forces, anambra does not have so for that they should declare a state of emergency in all the eastern state.ur hate for the Igbo's will not kill u I pray.
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by Amalekki: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
hammerVJ:
IN FACT LET ME DO IT.

ODI WAS AN ONGOING MILITARY CAMPAIGN AGAINST MILITANT. (WAR)

SAME WAS BAGA IN THE NORTH, UNDER GEJ.(WAR AGAINST BOKO HARAM)

NOW IN ANAMBRA, WAT WAS BUHARI LOOKING FOR IN NNAMDI KANU LAWYER HOUSE?
grin grin grin Ohhhhh, so who is this NNAMDI KANU? I hope he is not the runaway leader of an organization officially labeled as a terrorist organization by the Federal High Court in Abuja on September 18, 2017. What was Buhari looking for in the house of his lawyer or you mean, what were the murdered police officers doing in his house?
Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by lee007(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
We all know what happened when they picked up arms in 1967 and how tragically it ended! Continue spewing rubbish you hear?�

lonelydora:
Nigeria should not push IPOB to take up arms. Theirs will be worse than Boko haram and Militants.

Re: IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) by hammerVJ: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Amalekki:

grin grin grin Ohhhhh, so who is this NNAMDI KANU? I hope he is not the runaway leader of an organization officially labeled as a terrorist organization by the Federal High Court in Abuja on September 18, 2017. What was Buhari looking for in the house of his lawyer or you mean, what were the murdered police officers doing in his house?

THE FACT THE WORLD IS QUIET ON WAT TRANSPIRED AT NNAMDI KANU HOUSE, DOES NOT MEAN THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT IT.

AFTERALL, NNAMDI KANU WENT(JOURNEYED) FROM NIGERIA TO ISRAEL AND UK WITHOUT PASSPORT WITH HIS FAMILY.

THE TOP MOST SECRETIVE AND SECURITY TIGHT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD.

THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING, IF U HAVE A BRAIN THAT IS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EndSARS: Zarah Buhari And Kiki Osinbajo Brought SARS Down - Authority Newspaper / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.