Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari (1780 Views)

Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:
I feel sad when I see how IBO hate baba and how soulja kill them as cocroch. no president will be happy killing his people but they force baba to give order. why do IBO hate buhari so much that they even if he give dem heaven dey still hate him. they are in pains since 2015 Jonathan lost.
1 love baba. let ur hate turn to love and u prooved it. cos is normal if u love me I love u and verse versal. if u love him u want him to succeed
2 support and vote baba. we are going to d next level. u either support buhari or we dump u behind. u keep voting PDP a party of thief and looters. u didn't vote baba and u think he will help u later?
3 respect baba. respect is reciprocal. if he respect u he wont attack u.
4. pray for him. I know a lot of people who wish him dead. nnamdi kalu keep lying DAT his jibril and hr is died. or his son died. why wish him bad when u pray he lived long to finish his good work.
5 forget Biafra. if u are not naija u are enemy. all what baba plans is for Nigeria alone den why complain DAT buhari didn't make u minister wen u are saying u ain't a naiaja? did you think kanu mean well for u in Biafra. join Nigeria let's work together so u are president in 2031

Love baba
pray for baba
vote baba
respect baba
masturbate baba
Die for baba
fast for baba

pls add yours to what Yorubas will do for baba..and currently doing..

The caliphate is happy today that their sons and daughters are doing the work as assigned by the Senior caliphate..

Nice one..

NB: gods of our forefathers, your children ( I and others) will not be a merchandise of modern day slavery.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by allthingsgood: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

In this regard, this is the more reason you need to respect GEJ, if he was like Buhari, Nigeria would have been a grave yard!!!

When Buhari said monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood, was he literally referring to those animals

You are talking about the Buhari who was forming a parallel government

Abeg practice what you preach!!!

If Sowore wasn't intimidated by Abacha then who is Buhari

Forget all the paid crowds you usually parade, many Nigerians don't hate Buhari but many of us hates his leadership style!!!

His leadership style is autocratic, it's bloody, it's hardship and his 'I don't care' attitude leaves nothing to be desired!!!

And speaking against it doesn't translate to hatred!!! Abuja na Igbo? Sowore na Igbo And many many others like that!

Though he has the top Nigerian Judges in his pocket but there's an impartial judge who can't be deceived, bribed or lied to, a God nobody can question, in a favourable time, he will dish him what he deserves!!!

Na today

Gen should never have been president. He's a weakling and lacks the moral or ethical compass to lead Nigeria. I love him as a person tho, not just as president
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by durangokid: 7:30am On Dec 04, 2019
mrvitalis:

So any one who insulted buhari should be killed ?
Your head is not correct

Who has insulted buhari more than fayose your brother a Yoruba man
. Why are you people replying that idiot, from his post to his comments don't you noticed the frustration in him, that guy is a bigoted greedy fool, this is Christmas, he is so pained that Igbos are traveling to celebrate it with their kins in South East, to me I don't even know if people like him exist on nairaland
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by orisa37: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2019
BUHARI must turn Igbos' Skills and Weaknesses into Opportunities for Nigeria.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2019
orisa37:
BUHARI must turn Igbos' Skills and Weaknesses into Opportunities for Nigeria.

I am all ears...
Finish up.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by juman(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2019
Don't be stupid.
Nobody is enjoying this government except apc cabal.

Nigerians across the country are terribly suffering.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by OnyeOgboni: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Too stupid to be read..egbon, go back ur school ho apply for school fees refund.Nkita ara.
Re: 5 Things Ibo Must Do To Enjoy Buhari by Snipper007: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
jakandeola:
dont worry if dey born u well travell home for chirsmass
Guy I dey anambara already so tell ur fuccckhead jubril Al Sudan to come find me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2020: Update On Nigeria Police Game (photos) / 10 Projects Of Gov. Dapo Abiodun That Got Ogun People Talking With Excitement / Anambra Oil: SEEPCO Gets Six Months Deadline To Conduct EIA On OML143 Fields

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.