Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (56971 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by DCmonster: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Who? ur mum,dad,sisters and u? well I think is u,sleeping with different girls and making them abort pregnancies for u.
you are not olosho you ain't classy to be an olosho. You are an ashewo. Werey!

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
I hope the hoes here on nairaland can read it too

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Biingoo: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
koyyes:

You sell okrika clothes online. What is the difference between you and them?
lmfao mad ooooh grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by ngwababe(f): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
What does this guy do?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Harrytimbog(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
6 times ballon dor winner. winner of fifa youth 2005 under 20 golden ball(best player), winner of Olympic 2008 golden ball... 6 times la Liga best player, 7 times la Liga best scorer. Multiple times uefa best player, 6 times fifa world best player, 2015 Copa America golden ball(best player).....3 times IFFHS world best playmaker. 6 European Golden shoes.. I am really glad I am alive to watch this guy and ororo cr7

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by PyriteBoss: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Go and sleep jor,everybody want to trend
Foolish Girl,Olosho,why wont you insult him na ,because he just said the plain truth ands you are who he is talking too

10 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
opebiboy:
what is the percentage of men making money sleeping with women? How many women will pay a man to sleep with her compare to the reverse case?
Even if they don't make money from it and they also do make money from it from Sugar mummies,men are controlled by their dicks.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by KanuSE: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
What truth? nobody complains about married men that sleeps with different women, but people complain about single ladies sleeping with married men, how would u expect and slay whatever such advice that man posted,women aren't the only one fornicating men are included.

Why can't you girls say NO when the married men come knocking, or do they spread your legs by force? undecided

Olè olójú kòkòrò ni gbogbo yín !

16 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by KanuSE: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Even if they don't make money from it and they also do make money from it from Sugar mummies,men are controlled by their dicks.

Omoge calm down, you are not making any sense. cool

7 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Ishilove: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:
its not just runs girls

its 90% of nigerian over night billionaires

invictus also came out of nowhere and was forming motivational speaker
ditto for onyema - a man with no back ground in aviation who suddenly floated an airline

this is not about runs girls - it is about the foolish nigerian attitude of not questioning and attributing all success to divine favor, while pressing iphone developed by a man whose history we all can trace - including when he was booted out of apple.
Preach, brother
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
DCmonster:
you are not olosho you ain't classy to be an olosho. You are an ashewo. Werey!
grin Ode

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by digitaltrades: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:

He has already trended. You are just hating on him probably because he exposed your version of "hard-work"

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by TwoBottles: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
Those useless captions, I hate it ehn.
They just copy and paste it from Lord knows where. You see some of them will put "Highly sapiosexual". Someone that can't hold a conversation for 5mins.

Everything na to form woke.

Flesh and mere blood didn't reveal this to you, I love you so much Poco, maybe one day I'll get to see you and make you feel like the queen you truly are; in the eyes of the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by KanuSE: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
ngwababe:
What does this guy do?

He sells sugarcane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by TwoBottles: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
abrojunior94:
grin

wetin you sef find go Olosho personal page

lets face fact, the upclass Olosho have alot to thank God for, inside this same lagos some women charge 500 naira for sex some 2k some 5k and they are not safe or rich, but the same Olosho with the same Vagina and few packaging earns millions per pop, drives benz, owns businesses and own a house that many Civil Servants would only dream of

Life....
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by KanuSE: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
TwoBottles:

Flesh and mere blood didn't reveal this to you, I love you so much Poco, maybe one day I'll get to see you and make you feel like the queen you truly are; in the eyes of the whole world.

Scope tongue, just go straight to the point. grin

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by nextstep(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
One of the best quotes I've heard in a long time said:

"If you think sex workers "sell their bodies", but coal miners do not, your view of labor is clouded by your moralistic view of society" - Erik Sprankle

The same would apply to boxers, oil platform workers, drivers, etc. whose main input to the job is their bodies (which are often damaged and ravaged after years of work). You think sex work is so easy? You think long nights out on the town, hours doing makeup and hair for shots for the 'gram are easy? Keeping track of multiple clients, making them happy, and doing better than the competition? I would like this guy to try doing what they do (minus the actual sex) for just one month... he too will realize that it's hard work.

At least we can guess their source of income, unlike the Invictus guy, certain Insta big boys, and a few politicians.

So to my motivational speakers, please carry go, notin do una. grin

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Biingoo: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Who? ur mum,dad,sisters and u? well I think is u,sleeping with different girls and making them abort pregnancies for u.
How many you din abort

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
PyriteBoss:

Foolish Girl,Olosho,why wont you insult him na ,because he just said the plain truth ands you are who he is talking too
Nigerian is filled with mad people thats why the country isn't moving forward,because I mentione go and sleep they con dey call person olosho,my brother he was referring to ur sister,u and ur dad that hangs around with small girls cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
ngwababe:
What does this guy do?
Motivational speaker
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by 0kinographix: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dr. Joro

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Enwhen(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:

Na wetin you they do ba ??

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
KanuSE:

Why can't you girls say NO when the married men come knocking, or do they spread your legs by force? undecided

Olè olójú kòkòrò ni gbogbo yín !
Why don't men zip up and stop complaining women sleep around when u men are also included.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Motivational speaker

Hahahaha. Himsef na motivational speaker? I read somewhere that he is from a rich home.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Lol,you are blind actually there's no indecency in my photo,and the writer was actually referring to ur sisters u know.

1. My sisters are professionals in their fields. One came out tops in her class during her undergraduate days, something I doubt you would ever come close to if at all you attended a univerisity .

2. I never mentioned that your photo is indecent, even though in reality it actually reeks of sex allure, the implicit product you are selling. Quite franky, only a person with a very low self worth and esteem will dress the way you did and confidently post it online for validation. Your very unintelligent discourse and inference about the subject matter only shows how poor your acumen for comprehension is.

3. Modelling (which is your profession as evident from your profile) is just a corporate way of legalising and promoting oloshoism. This fact will not change no matter how hard you or anyone tries to deny it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Ishilove: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Himself na motivational speaker? I read somewhere that he is from a rich home.
My Papa get money no be money abeg.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
KanuSE:

Omoge calm down, you are not making any sense. cool
Same as u

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by ngwababe(f): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Motivational speaker

grin cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by TwoBottles: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Business is not do or die my people don’t let confused people put unnecessary pressure on you I’ve been called a prostitute too because I love myself and celebrate myself on my own personal page and the people I love who else will I celebrate and it’s far from the truth we are the ones who will say no and go for distance between guys but niggas still have their opinions regardless jealous niggas will always be jealous niggas if your confident in your product and people have confidence in you ... you may not even have to advertise as much you that carry bag no be love doctor last last nothing more tragic than a guy who things he’s gods gift to women in the flesh lmao with your point and kill shoe

Aggressive marketing comes across as desperate and the truth is what you see is just what people put out. So it’s an opinion not a fact. If I show you my debtors list you will bow but business must go on right but people are owing and here you come with assumptions and more pressure. Great things take time there is nothing wrong with lifting another to rise further I’ve never seen anyone fail by helping someone some have helped people who have gone on to do amazing things all you guys do on this site is down play people and call them names draw up scenarios in your head about who they are when they are making ends meet with less than you and have more to show for it when you don’t even make an honest living answering questions yourself some people get paid to give you inspiration To talk shit

F being on private let jealous niggas see your not bothered

I liked your post for no just reason, but I don't think OP is wrong.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:

Are you a hoe or an olosho?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
digitaltrades:

He has already trended. You are just hating on him probably because he exposed your version of "hard-work"
Ode calm down,he has already trended because he want to, and he was refferring to ur sisters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.