Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (56965 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by TwoBottles: 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. All this one na to knack.

Good forbid! I may be a bit of a troll on social media, but that's where it ends.

You of all people should know that the social media is a place where people act what they are not or what they really want to be but can't in real life. From my "guest" days on NAIRALAND, I've watched you, read your comments, savoured your opinions, enjoyed your sarcasms, innuendos, puns and metaphors without quoting you: I have not quoted you more than thrice all this while though I've noticed you for more than three years. I'm real dear. A very liberal human being and very down to earth (I ain't short though). You are a difficult riddle from all indication but that makes you an even more interesting personality. I'm not the type to come to social media to seek relationship, I guess there is something in you that makes you outstandingly different.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
ornicus:
its not just runs girls
its 90% of nigerian over night billionaires

invictus also came out of nowhere and was forming motivational speaker
ditto for onyema - a man with no back ground in aviation who suddenly floated an airline

this is not about runs girls - it is about the foolish nigerian attitude of not questioning and attributing all success to divine favor, while pressing iphone developed by a man whose history we all can trace - including when he was booted out of apple.

[img]https://media./images/18ae86fcb295c6d30028dedf7a946970/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
MedicH:

OK. I asked for shit and I got shit. But wait a minute you are better than who You?
Go get an eye drop
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by seangy4konji: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
GraGra247:
Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa and many others should take note.

They should take note.

A word is enough for them.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by moshino(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Go and sleep jor,everybody want to trend

Did he touch a nerve/remind you of something you don't want to admit.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by MedicH: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Go get an eye drop

I can see clearly. For example I can see you're pretty. Like those African relics kept in the museum.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Business is not do or die my people don’t let confused people put unnecessary pressure on you I’ve been called a prostitute too because I love myself and celebrate myself on my own personal page and the people I love who else will I celebrate and it’s far from the truth we are the ones who will say no and go for distance between guys but niggas still have their opinions regardless jealous niggas will always be jealous niggas if your confident in your product and people have confidence in you ... you may not even have to advertise as much you that carry bag no be love doctor last last nothing more tragic than a guy who things he’s gods gift to women in the flesh lmao with your point and kill shoe

Aggressive marketing comes across as desperate and the truth is what you see is just what people put out. So it’s an opinion not a fact. If I show you my debtors list you will bow but business must go on right but people are owing and here you come with assumptions and more pressure. Great things take time there is nothing wrong with lifting another to rise further I’ve never seen anyone fail by helping someone some have helped people who have gone on to do amazing things all you guys do on this site is down play people and call them names draw up scenarios in your head about who they are when they are making ends meet with less than you and have more to show for it when you don’t even make an honest living answering questions yourself some people get paid to give you inspiration To talk shit

F being on private let jealous niggas see your not bothered

Full stop button no de ur keypad abi fullstop don finish for market?

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by seangy4konji: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
Aeon olobo fife

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Thinkfree(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
OMG mad people full nairaland,am not olosho and am far better than u that sleeps with oloshos.
How many guys have you slept with? 10, 20,30, or 40. If you had slept with more tha n 10 and you have less than 1million in your account you r cheap ahawo.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
TwoBottles:

Good forbid! I may be a bit of a troll on social media, but that's where it ends.

You of all people should know that the social media is a place where people act what they are not or what they really want to be but can't in real life. From my "guest" days on NAIRALAND, I've watched you, read your comments, savoured your opinions, enjoyed your sarcasms, innuendos, puns and metaphors without quoting you: I have not quoted you more than thrice all this while though I've noticed you for more than three years. I'm real dear. A very liberal human being and very down to earth (I ain't short though). You are a difficult riddle from all indication but that makes you an even more interesting personality. I'm not the type to come to social media to seek relationship, I guess there is something in you that makes you outstandingly different.

Motivational speech

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
MedicH:

I can see clearly. For example I can see you're pretty. Like those African relics kept in the museum.
Those things kept in museum are things that people especially foreigners wants to see so much because they are unique,I'm unique and exceptionally,wonderfully,beautifully different.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Daviddson(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
solasoulmusic:
Business is not do or die my people don’t let confused people put unnecessary pressure on you I’ve been called a prostitute too because I love myself and celebrate myself on my own personal page and the people I love who else will I celebrate and it’s far from the truth we are the ones who will say no and go for distance between guys but niggas still have their opinions regardless jealous niggas will always be jealous niggas if your confident in your product and people have confidence in you ... you may not even have to advertise as much you that carry bag no be love doctor last last nothing more tragic than a guy who things he’s gods gift to women in the flesh lmao with your point and kill shoe

Aggressive marketing comes across as desperate and the truth is what you see is just what people put out. So it’s an opinion not a fact. If I show you my debtors list you will bow but business must go on right but people are owing and here you come with assumptions and more pressure. Great things take time there is nothing wrong with lifting another to rise further I’ve never seen anyone fail by helping someone some have helped people who have gone on to do amazing things all you guys do on this site is down play people and call them names draw up scenarios in your head about who they are when they are making ends meet with less than you and have more to show for it when you don’t even make an honest living answering questions yourself some people get paid to give you inspiration To talk shit

F being on private let jealous niggas see your not bothered
Which child of God (like you're trying to portray on your signature) uses the kind of language you use on Nairaland? Which one is Niggas, Niggas all over your write-up? Simple advice: If you are guilty of this message, go and repent and stop trading your body for money!
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by MedicH: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Those things kept in museum are things that people especially foreigners wants to see so much because they are unique,I'm unique and exceptionally,wonderfully,beautifully different.

Okay
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
nextstep:
We should just hurry up and make prostitution legal... two or more consenting adults and all that.

Why is it OK to have sex for free, but not to exchange money for it? I mean, it's OK to pay for a massage, yet not a hand job? It appears legal to pay to kill a person (e.g. police and soldiers get a salary), but illegal to service that person for a fee? Let the thing be legalized already so government can tax the income. Practically all the senators and reps are regular customers so why keep insisting on it being illegal.

Moralists calling out olosho yet doing much worse when nobody is looking.

Sex is mutual. Who is servicing who& who should b paid?

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
TwoBottles:

This one weak me o

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by MaigidaGworo: 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
Which child of God (like you're trying to portray on your signature) uses the kind of language you use on Nairaland? Which one is Niggas, Niggas all over your write-up? Simple advice: If you are guilty of this message, go and repent and stop trading your body for money!
[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
ngwababe:
What does this guy do?

Seems he is a mechanic. But does that invalidate d points he made?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Naso. All this one na to knack.

He wanna feel the warm toto you gave to your boss when you cheated on me back then cry

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Daviddson(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ishilove:

My Papa get money no be money abeg.
I'm surprised that you left this man's beautiful message and instead decided to be attacking him needlessly. That sort of tend to cast a shadow over your own morality. Anyone who attacks him for this post has indirectly told whoever cares to observe that they're guilty of what the post is about.

10 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Thinkfree(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Lol ur sisters are the cheapest ashewo Mr man,pls oga stop sleeping and dumping different girls,stick to one babe and also stop hanging out in brothels,thankiu.
So you have shamelessly accepted that you had slept with more than ten men and you don't have 1million in bank? What a shame to all cheap ashewo like you.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Ekpeitut: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
UnitedNigeriaUN:
Shey Tacha nah motivational speaker?

Titans, I need an answer...

This picture is weird and unsettling.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by kevotek1000(m): 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
........................... Naso well Yan, talk sense everything make sense but some senseless will not see sense in all this sense......

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by UnitedNigeriaUN: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ekpeitut:

This picture is weird and unsettling.

As in ehen grin...

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Thinkfree(m): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Lol ur sisters are the cheapest ashewo Mr man,pls oga stop sleeping and dumping different girls,stick to one babe and also stop hanging out in brothels,thankiu.
Remember an olosho does not have sex because pleasure or exercise but for money.

After making the money keep your mouth closed because anything you say will be used against you.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by NoraPibowei(f): 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
Thinkfree:
So you have shamelessly accepted that you had slept with more than ten men and you don't have 1million in bank? What a shame to all cheap ashewo like you.
Accepted what? mttchewww go to bed its late won't u go to work tomorrow,or probably u are a broke nigga who stays at home and expect ur gf or gfs rather to hustle and feed u,GOOD NIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by od501: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2019
Runs gal spotted. cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Mart1994(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2019
[s][/s]
NoraPibowei:
[s][/s]

Yen yen yen yen yenyen...

Kwayet dia.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Godhatesodomy: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Wow

Wake up out your slumber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.