Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (56950 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by sigidi2: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

yeah always drop your pen when its not your post, your life , or you social media page

you see now you learnt what you could had learnt at home on the internet
[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by sigidi2: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

if it doesnt make sense or "point" to you why not scroll down to the comments that resonate your iq level
[/s]
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2019
Cityguy:

His money, his life. Question is does he owe you anything? If he doesn't, then let him live his life. Rather, we should blame ourselves and not him for voting Numbskull like him to govern us.
..Well,you re also right in a way.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tunagee(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2019
NoraPibowei:
Go and sleep jor,everybody want to trend

Runsgirl dey vex o
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tunagee(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2019
Wow! loving this comment.

''A self made woman is a woman who uses her brains, degree, personality, vocational skills to make money. Not through sex. .''
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 11:49am On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I'm impressed
I'm not an atheist. Don't be.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Lexy I no be your teacher some use comma but lack wisdom I apply wisdom with no comma
@topic

When they have nothing better to say they focus on the least

ORMK

Baby, I no say make u b my teacher oooh. Fullstop no b teaching. Cheers
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:
I'm not an atheist. Don't be.
Oh! i now remember you. a broken clock is right twice a day
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
lexy2014:

Baby, I no say make u b my teacher oooh. Fullstop no b teaching. Cheers

No but focus on that minor thing as opposed to the topic speaks a lot doesn’t it never heard of a comma award
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
You Don't Want To Miss This!! Get In Touch With Us Today.(+234) 08027390046, 08034113771
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
solasoulmusic:

No but focus on that minor thing as opposed to the topic speaks a lot doesn’t it never heard of a comma award

U right. Theres no comma or fullstop award and d creators of fullstop and comma didn't intend that their usage will necessitate an award. Their usage would help ur reader to "focus" and enjoy ur write up. As "minor" as it seems, its absence can b a huge huge distraction
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by nlPoster: 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, typical comment from the buccal cavity of a peudo-intellectual male niaralander. what can i say ,you boys are just predictable ,lol.

Your fathers leave your mothers at home to spend their money and time on olosho , instead of cautioning them to stop being he goats you are here making stupid comments. The customers happen to be your father,your brother ,uncles ,lol las las your mother will be left at home while your father enjoys young blood for a fee tongue

Why do you specify fathers for this issue which involves every strata of Nigerian society?

Meaning it's a male problem, encouraged by the Nigerian set up.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
lexy2014:

U right. Theres no comma or fullstop award and d creators of fullstop and comma didn't intend that their usage will necessitate an award. Their usage would help ur reader to "focus" and enjoy ur write up. As "minor" as it seems, its absence can b a huge huge distraction
So can letters instead of words but I replied you because I’m enlightened beyond grammar
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by delishpot: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
ornicus:
its not just runs girls

its 90% of nigerian over night billionaires

invictus also came out of nowhere and was forming motivational speaker
ditto for onyema - a man with no back ground in aviation who suddenly floated an airline

this is not about runs girls - it is about the foolish nigerian attitude of not questioning and attributing all success to divine favor, while pressing iphone developed by a man whose history we all can trace - including when he was booted out of apple.

Are you answering him. They always select the smallest opponents to battle

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Oh! i now remember you. a broken clock is right twice a day

Speak for yourself. Now you know why I don't need your arselicking. You're pretty pitiful having to change your sentiment. You don't think I forgot your abusive messages because I'm a theist, did you? In real life, hope you don't find yourself at the mercy of someone who recognizes you.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by marciarogs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you interested in getting a job abroad, but have no idea where to start? Just as the internet has made the process of finding a job domestically easier, it has also simplified the search for international work.

AfriTalents Manpower Agency (AMA) is global Manpower Supply Agency, focused mainly in the recruitment of skilled and semi skilled labor from African countries to ASIA, EUROPE, NORTH AFRICA & the Middle-East.

Visit "http://afritalents.io/" and search for a job in another country.

For further inquires contact us on info@afritalents.io or (+234) 806-788-6189 (WhatsApp)
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by nlPoster: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

Speak for yourself. Now you know why I don't need your arselicking. You're pretty pitiful having to change your sentiment. You don't think I forgot your abusive messages because I'm a theist, did you? In real life, hope you don't find yourself at the mercy of someone who recognizes you.

Stay civil no matter who you recognize.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

First off, I wasn't in anyway trying to asssleek you, I was simply impressed by what I read and didn't even remember it was you.
secondly, Would you be so kind to quote where I insulted you? don't quote where I insulted a religion or some god but you. e.g where I said you're stupid not "Christianity is stupid". if you can give me the quote I'd apologize to you but if you can't then don't you think your hostility towards me is unwarranted?
Thirdly, that my opinion differ from majority doesn't make me worthy of being subjected to malevolence but if it happens then so be it, it doesn't make my opinion wrong and them right or vice versa just like a Christian burnt in Saudi Arabia wouldn't prove he/she was wrong
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

First off, I wasn't in anyway trying to asssleek you, I was simply impressed by what I read and didn't even remember it was you.
secondly, Would you be so kind to quote where I insulted you? don't quote where I insulted a religion or some god but you. e.g where I said you're stupid not "Christianity is stupid". if you can give me the quote I'd apologize to you but if you can't then don't you think your hostility towards me is unwarranted?
Thirdly, that my opinion differ from majority doesn't make me worthy of being subjected to malevolence but if it happens then so be it, it doesn't make my opinion wrong and them right or vice versa just like a Christian burnt in Saudi Arabia wouldn't prove he/she was wrong
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

It seems you insult people at will, so that you cannot even remember how many people you've done it to, and the extent to which you did it, all because you are an atheist and they are theists. Guy, get over your insulting posts on nairaland. People may forget that you beat them, but they will hold it against you when you use words you've pretended to forget on them. Hope you don't meet us in real life, all those theists you've scorned and abused for nothing.
So, no proof of me insulting you?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by nlPoster: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

It seems you insult people at will, so that you cannot even remember how many people you've done it to, and the extent to which you did it, all because you are an atheist and they are theists. Guy, get over your insulting posts on nairaland. People may forget that you beat them, but they will hold it against you when you use words you've pretended to forget on them. Hope you don't meet us in real life, all those theists you've scorned and abused for nothing.

Once again, stay civil.

Dont look for excuses to be violent.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

Stay civil no matter who you recognize.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

So, no proof of me insulting you? okay
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

So, no proof of me insulting you? okay, I thought so too

From your words, you look forward to the day you'd meet me with a relish at all the bad things you'd do to me. your blood boils everytime you see my posts or monicker or both. take it easy bro, it's not that deep cool
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

Just look through your posts and see for yourself. You know yourself. I hope you will one day learn to be civil and see beyond your religious prejudices.

I have, I'm yet to see where I insulted you. that you feel insulted doesn't mean you were insulted. if you were right then getting the evidence shouldn't be that hard
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I have, I'm yet to see where I insulted you. that you feel insulted doesn't mean you were insulted. if you were right then getting the evidence shouldn't be that hard
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

If you think I care about you too that extent, you're flattering yourself unduly.

I simply remember a set of bad words and invective you've rained on me before. Hope you don't meet the people you've insulted gleefully.

First paragraph, I don't even remember you till you first quoted me here but from your words to me so far you've been hurt by my words many times that a simple sighting of my monicker sends you to overdrive. if that's not "caring about you" then I don't know what is smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tellemall:

Find the evidence in your posts. Anyone knows when they've been insulted. Don't paint it to be the fault of people on the end of your invective.

Bye Felicia!

Still no evidence........ I thought so too. have a nice day
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by Tellemall: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

First paragraph, I don't even remember you till you first quoted me here but from your words to me so far you've been hurt by my words many times that a simple sighting of my monicker sends you to overdrive. if that's not "caring about you" then I don't know what is smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia by hopefulLandlord: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

Once again, stay civil.

Dont look for excuses to be violent.

For the records, I do insult Christianity and gods, this I do with no apology, but I don't insult Christians. just like you can insult and rubbish homeopathy but that doesn't mean you're insulting people who hold homeopathy to be true

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.