Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer (1597 Views)

When A Girl Tells You That Her Boyfriend Is Always Busy / What Does It Mean When A Girl Tells You This. / If She Tells You She Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by Quality20(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
how true is it that if a girl claims she has ulcer, then she is simply not interested in a man period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by omoiyamayor(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
She's just afraid you will leave her later on. But almost everyone in Nigeria has ulcer,why dnot you go check yourself too,you may be the same so it's a match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by Quality20(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
omoiyamayor:
She's just afraid you will leave her later on. But almost everyone in Nigeria has ulcer,why dnot you go check yourself too,you may be the same so it's a match.
ulcer doesn't need any checking,d symptoms are always clear. I don't even think that up to 5℅ of ppl have it
Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by 2buffagain(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
I would Inform her that a regular oral dose of my semen has been scientifically proven to cure ulcers. grin

I'd go in deep with the science of how the coating of my dick juice contains stem cells that will help regenerate the good microbial fauna in her gut. tongue

She would also have to pay in cash for this medicinal relief.

A small discount may apply if she aids with the extraction by lying upside down on the bed with her head at the edge in order to facilitate the deep throat thrusts required to extract and deliver the healing fluid in quantum.
It's not easy producing such life-giving nut! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by Nancy1986: 2:28am On May 15, 2020
Funny
Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by Nancy1986: 2:34am On May 15, 2020
Quality20:
how true is it that if a girl claims she has ulcer, then she is simply not interested in a man period?

You may be correct
Re: If A Girl Tells You She Has Ulcer by Nancy1986: 9:14pm On May 15, 2020
Quality20:
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Masturbate On Instalive Videos Of Mc Galaxy( +18 Photos) / Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church / Woman Dies While Speeding To Catch Her 'unfaithful' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.