Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review (1777 Views)

Apply For Smith Medical Centre Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment At Federal Medical Centre, Owerri / Medical Vacancies At Benin Medical Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review by microjobpays: 1:16am On Dec 03, 2019
This hospital is barely 1year plus and has been known for changing staffs like ever.They will underpay staffs and would abuse same staff at any slightest opportunity. They give sanctions and suspension to same staffs at any little provocation and would deduct their salary to this effect without query.

Evanson Medical Centre pays her staffs half and half payment because they are afraid the staff may decide to resign at any given time.They are also said to be afraid of granting any staff leave allowance and would do everything possible to find an excuse to terminate appointment of their doctors.

Solomon Evanson is assumed MD but the wife Tonis does the whole back jobs in the hospital and happens to be the one in charge and control of the skeletals of the hospital.

They were reported at medical job group for owing a doctor for his due wage after promising to pay on 30th November , 2019 but later they wrote in an email extending the pay till 30th Dec. just to frustrate the doctor and claimed its HMOs that decides their ability to pay staffs.

Meanwhile on the threat to take legal actions they decided to pay the doctor immediately to avoid embarassment coming from other health professionals.

Its ok they paid him and its ok if other health personnels recognize this firm and their operandi modulus.

Re: Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review by microjobpays: 1:18am On Dec 03, 2019
Review on telegram by a participant

Re: Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review by talktolkworld: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm. What a small world. Well i don't know if its the same
Hospital that i have been using for over a year now.
This story i think i am familiar with it.
The truth can only be told when you visit the people involve.
There is always a two side of a coin.
But this Dr. no do well at all, after all the way you mishandled patients
and poor etiquette. You still do this kind thing

Na God dey see us all.
Re: Evanson Medical Centre Staff Review by Aish8: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good afternoon,please do you know if this hospital still engage in such as I've just been called for an interview there as a Registered Nurse/Midwife. Please your honest response is needed urgently. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

N-power / Has Anyone Seen This Job Interview?? / Models/ Sales Associate - $15/hr + Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.