Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! (6085 Views)

NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by sigidi3: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

Is there any sense in this your comments?
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin grin grin so funny , u know I don't want to swim in gutters with it(the animal) tanks

But u have to apologise to me 4 ur assaults earlier
I'm sorry dear? Such thing won't happen again cheesy I thought you're afonja, but I never knew you're my sister from another mother grin grin
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
.............afonja obirin craw craw ati Jedi Jedi republic
wat about private part infection ✓
Warakpa stretch marks ✓
Dirtiness ✓
Awon Jedi Jedi republic hahahaha grin

But they are not in brothels all around Nigeria bleeped with #500 like the Igbo girls nao?

Every person already took turn with those babes, even Abokees mesuya dey bleep them tire all around brothels so what are you saying again?

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by sigidi3: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s][s]
helinues:

Dont let me get you banned you this thing.. Stay your lane abeg
[/s][/s]
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
I'm sorry dear? Such thing won't happen again cheesy I thought you're afonja, but I never knew you're my sister from another mother grin grin
Am not an afonja but from Agbor isiomwa delta .
Next time b4 u insult people u check their profiles for their ideologies n aspirations ,

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Mightyhaiz: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
dignity33:
I will boldly tell you on your face that Hausa is not the problem of Nigeria but Yoruba, Very cunning people you people are born for hatreds towards igbo always trying to instigate division between igbo and hausa and go back to align with Hausa . You can even see it here on nairaland tens of topic are created each day against igbo for no simple reason just to paint igbo black, IF I may asked who ask for your contribution here you said nonsense what has igbo said about wole or your father Tinubu idiot. Your father Awolowo started tribal politice in Nigeria when no tribe no what is tribal politice but Nigeria why are you people so tribalism that you can never think beyound tribe what nonsense to be in the same country with such people.
Not on a thread like this... Op whatever his intent,made salient and just points.. Ignore trolls and stay on the lane
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Am not an afonja but from Agbor isiomwa delta .
Next time b4 u insult people u check their profiles for their ideologies n aspirations ,
Alright wink
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Amatarasha(f): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

But they are not in brothels all around Nigeria bleeped with #500 like the Igbo girls nao?

Every person already took turn with those babes, even Abokees mesuya dey bleep them tire all around brothels so what are you saying again?
Everyone knows ur modus operandi.

Awon agbo Jedi Jedi women go to fvck waistpain patients 4 just N100(sometimes 4 credits) after dey have dranked Agbo Jedi with a smelly Amala ewedu lumps

This happens from akoka to yaba
From Cms to bode Thomas
From Bourdillon to banana gate ,

For just N100 baba Ahmed go fvck alhaja sikira , Aboki gworo go pour in own Ogi join for just N100 ..... tufiakwa

Lagos smells of Agbor Jedi induced n themed Sex prostitions

Immhotep Adaibeku lzaa

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by sigidi3: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

Is there any sense in this your comments?
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by sigidi3: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

Dont let me get you banned you this thing.. Stay your lane abeg
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

So them no dey fvck Yoruba girls abi. Come north here come see how Dem dey fvck your girls front, left, right and back grin grin grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
and I love him 2 ,he is a nice guy but emotional a bit and dats no problem! Chap chap kiss kiss

kiss kiss
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LZAA: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:

Awon agbo Jedi Jedi women go to fvck waistpain patients 4 just N100(sometimes 4 credits) after dey have dranked Agbor Jedi ,

From Cms to bode Thomas

For just N100 baba Ahmed go fvck alhaja sikira , Aboki gworo go pour in own Ogi join for just N100 ..... tufiakwa

Immhotep Adaibeku lzaa

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Amatarasha(f): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aunty rekhina is husband so scarce that u go for an afonja ,who barely feeds .....u disgust me aunty

.............. I know u don't know about afonjas I schooled in Lagos I knew their ways , metaphysical is an afonja who go finish u off out of hatred and Jedi Jedi grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:

Awon agbo Jedi Jedi women go to fvck waistpain patients 4 just N100(sometimes 4 credits) after dey have dranked Agbor Jedi ,

From Cms to bode Thomas

Immhotep Adaibeku lzaa

Lol, even your Igwe knew the ashewo image of the average Igbo girls cannot be overlooked. They are scattered around brothels not only in the Yoruba enclaves but in far away Boko ravaged Maiduguri plying their Ashewo trade like a profession.

It’s even a family business now, coz Ijeoma will leave upper Iweka to Ibadan to ply her ashewo trade and go back to the East in December to bring Amaka her sister for the next season.

Lest I forget, Igbo girls are buy one get two free!

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
So them no dey fvck Yoruba girls abi. Come north here come see how Dem dey fvck your girls front, left, right and back grin grin grin

Yoruba girls are not that shameless. Them dey Bleep them but at least they have some dignity and the omoluabi emblem gum them everywhere they go.

But the Igbo girls are notorious as the great architect of Ashewo #500 job in Nigeria. The only ones closest to them in ranking are Edo babes.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

#500 for Igbo girls
Loool that’s too expensive unless you banging 3 at once

Na dem full Mali and Burkina Faso Dey Bleep jihadist

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
coolitempa:
I think Metaphysical is in love with this Rekhina…...this is a well known ibo tactic to use their women to confuse our man. See Davido, FFK etc... angry

My sista, me I no dey for Davido or FFK gang at all.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Amatarasha(f): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

kiss kiss

Leave her alone ,n go to your Awon Jedi Jedi women f...king 4 just N100

See Funmisticqueen go to her

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

#500 for Igbo girls

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

#500 for Igbo girls

Haha so I was even generous before. You mean to say they are actually buy one get 3 free?
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Leave her alone ,n go to your Awon Jedi Jedi women f...king 4 just N100

See Funmisticqueen go to her

Amatarasha, Bring dat @ss let me tap tap!

.. grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Yoruba girls are not that shameless. Them dey Bleep them but at least they have some dignity and the omoluabi emblem gum them everywhere they go.

But the Igbo girls are notorious as the great architect of Ashewo #500 job in Nigeria. The only ones closest to them in ranking are Edo babes.

You're referring to the Edos and the Yoruba girls. Igbo girls are expensive. They're not into cheap poket money like Yoruba girls. Come to the north and see for yourself grin grin

I remember doing 3some with some 2 Yoruba girls. Chaii that night was fun walahi grin grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
You're referring to the Edos and the Yoruba girls. Igbo girls are expensive. They're not into cheap poket money like Yoruba girls. Come to the north and see for yourself grin grin

Igbo girls expensive to bleep ke? This should be the 8th wonder of the world.

Infact legend has it that 99.57% of the Igbo girls in the SW have been bleeped by the ever famous Yoruba demons at a cost of no charge!

Wetin I wan go see for North when nearly all the Ashewo arrested by the Shariah police are majorly igbos.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
When I saw this from Metaphysical I was a bit optimistic. Though I may have given up on Yoruba/Igbo reconciliation, Rekhina and Metaphysical relationship confirm that no matter how virulent both of them can be, some Igbo and Yoruba will always get along.

So Rekhina saw how fair Metaphysical is. No be small thing o. They may even get married a second time. But Metaphysical, beware. Remember Latesha!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Aunty rekhina is husband so scarce that u go for an afonja ,who barely feeds .....u disgust me aunty

.............. I know u don't know about afonjas I schooled in Lagos I knew their ways , metaphysical is an afonja who go finish u off out of hatred and Jedi Jedi grin
Sweety ,I never date Arabians and indians finish na yorubaman .so no cause 4 alarm ,he is just like my hungry-sugarboy

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Igbo girls expensive to bleep ke? This should be the 8th wonder of the world.

Infact legend has it that 99.57% of the Igbo girls in the SW have been bleeped by the ever famous Yoruba demons at a cost of no charge!

Wetin I wan go see for North when nearly all the Ashewo raised by the Shariah police are majorly igbos.
Oga you're just writing novels which I don't even understand and care grin grin even in Igbo land your girls are olosho. Even in your land your girls are still olosho. What about the north. Yoruba girls are the biggest olosho in the north grin come to the north and see for yourself grin

Igbo girls are olosho. But you idiots are dying to marry Igbo girls. Who wants to marry Yoruba girls grin grin grin

1. They're dirty
2. They're smelling
3. They don't know how to cook, 50 pepper in one tiny soup cheesy
4. They're the second olosho after Edo girls grin
5. They're fvcking ugly with no good shape. Foolish people grin grin

I can even fvck a Yoruba girl with just #50 pepper grin grin
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
googi:
When I saw this from Metaphysical I was a bit optimistic. Though I may have given up on Yoruba/Igbo reconciliation, Rekhina and Metaphysical relationship confirm that no matter how virulent both of them can be, some Igbo and Yoruba will always get along.

So Rekhina saw how fair Metaphysical is. No be small thing o. They may even get married a second time. But Metaphysical, beware. Remember Latesha!
if he married me ,I will be d man n he will be the woman , that's how we amazons do our thing ! Cos I know he nags a lot like a nasarawa hashima woman ,
If na money ,money can never be the problem! Hahahahahaha grin tell him
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Oga you're just writing novels which I don't even understand and care grin grin even in Igbo land your girls are olosho. Even in your land your girls are still olosho. What about the north. Yoruba girls are the biggest olosho in the north grin come to the north and see for yourself grin

Igbo girls are olosho. But you idiots are dying to marry Igbo girls. Who wants to marry Yoruba girls grin grin grin

1. They're dirty
2. They're smelling
3. They don't know how to cook, 50 pepper in one tiny soup cheesy
4. They're the second olosho after Edo girls grin
5. They're fvcking ugly with no good shape. Foolish people grin grin

I can even fvck a Yoruba girl with just #50 pepper grin grin

Hahah why all this project report just for defending the Ashewo nature of your girls?

You even use an indentation to buttress your facts like a young graduate. However, you will be toeing a more honorable path by writing series of journal to convince your fellow Igbo girls who have no sense of decency such that they are almost free for all anywhere they go.

@the bolded, Thank you for accepting the truth. Now I will be softer on you!

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Hahah why all this project report just for defending the Ashewo nature of your girls?

You even use an indentation to buttress your facts like a young graduate. However, you will be toeing a more honorable path by writing series of journal to convince your fellow Igbo girls who have no sense of decency such that they are almost free for all anywhere they go.

@the bolded, Thank you for accepting the truth. Now I will be softer on you!
E don pain am reach prick Hahahaha grin grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Amatarasha(f): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rekhina:
Sweety ,I never date Arabians and indians finish na yorubaman .so no cause 4 alarm ,he is just like my hungry-sugarboy

Ok that's cool
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Amatarasha(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Amatarasha, Bring dat @ss let me tap tap!

.. grin
Even Mamagee3 knows u are a 1min man ,bring my ass so u look at it and swallow spit .........Omo Jedi Jedi grin grin

Igbo Girl With White Skin? / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari / Aisha Yesufu Drops Criptic Message " My Job Is Done..."