Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! (6082 Views)

NANS Gives Makinde 3 Days To Address Amotekun Brutality On Oyo Residents / Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

God hammer ya mouth there! You ugly thing!

Bring that thing here for this christmas season so i can pound it. Ewu like you!

Yeye thing. Beauty with no sense. When are you coming home? You are spending this christmas with me here. Infact, before you board plane send message home let them know you have been kidnapped in Lagos. grin

Lets do something dear. kiss kiss kiss
googi other yorubas with Igbo resentment scolded metaphysical because of me ,now see how he talks to me .As if am a shameless LovePeddler
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by YorubaPrince: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Una just begin... Una never see anything... grin

Anyway, accept our sympathy! grin grin grin

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
coolitempa:
I think Metaphysical is in love with this Rekhina…...this is a well known ibo tactic to use their women to confuse our man. See Davido, FFK etc... angry
smh! every tom and jerry will just be mentioning igbos.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Rekhina(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
CSTR2:

This guy is high on something.
U are d high1 ....aren't u tired of hate! Igbos and yorubas can be friend not enemies ,is possible all to defeat fulanis

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
STFU you slowpoke yes i in person hate afonjas no apology!! deal with it or go to hell! when one idiotic imbecili claiming to be igbo speak agains igbos you stupid afonjas will hail him but when he attack you morronic afonjas you term him illiterate and bigot,same way you hailed okorocha,onochia and that lagos state minister of gutter.

Reword your sentence so I can dignify you with a reply.

I don’t respond to tantrums!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
STFU you slowpoke yes i in person hate afonjas no apology!! deal with it or go to hell! when one idiotic imbecili claiming to be igbo speak agains igbos you stupid afonjas will hail him but when he attack you morronic afonjas you term him illiterate and bigot,same way you hailed okorocha,onochia and that lagos state minister of gutter.

Shut up before we make you drink mud
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

Look here i was born and grewup in the north, so there is nothing you can tell me about the north
I was also born and grewup in the north. Matter of fact still in the north. I know what I'm saying. Come to Minna and see for yourself.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

He’s describing the typical ibo hairy girl
They claim yoruba girls are dirty while igbo are the most dirtiest girls have ever seen, imagine 1 igbo i was dating, she is always neat when she come to my house, so 1 day i descide to give her a suprise visit men!!! That was how i discover how dirty she is.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Logobenz0: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

He’s describing the typical ibo hairy girl
Omooduduwa I can see you don't even have the mind to quote my reply grin grin it's better like that cheesy cheesy your girls are disgrace to everywhere they go. Shameless people selling out their smelling pussy all because of #50 naira pepper grin grin
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
I was also born and grewup in the north. Matter of fact still in the north. I know what I'm saying. Come to Minna and see for yourself.

Mr.man i am presently in Niger State, Kontagora and i do visit minna so i know what am talking about.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sis,

Metaphysical na my broda nah. Please I take God beg you, be gentle with him.

Amatarasha:
Even Mamagee3 knows u are a 1min man ,bring my ass so u look at it and swallow spit .........Omo Jedi Jedi grin grin
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Reword your sentence so I can dignify you with a reply.

I don’t respond to tantrums!
oga sharap! just respect your self and stop constituting nuisance here..
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
oga sharap! just respect your self and stop constituting nuisance here..

Really?
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by googi: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
No mind am. He go come beg you for night as Fela sang.

He is playing to the gallery. He is a nice guy.

If you only know how he attached me too.

Rekhina:
googi other yorubas with Igbo resentment scolded metaphysical because of me ,now see how he talks to me .As if am a shameless LovePeddler
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

Shut up before we make you drink mud
notify me when u finally have ur brain fixed.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Really?
smh!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
smh!

I’m very sure you just finished smoking gbana when you quoted me just like your moniker.

I wanted to crush you with words before but I just thought doing that will add more to the myriad of problems you’re facing.

RIP to the fallen IPOB members yesterday, I’ll let this pass since you’re in a state of mourning for the departed souls.

Gracias!

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Come north come see for yourself grin grin you dey your village dey type nonsense. Who want reach Yoruba girls for olosho cheesy only Edo girls fit stand them cheesy you know how many Yoruba girls me and my niggas don lash for North grin

Even in the heat of bokoharam assaults in Maiduguri when everyone had fled Ibo women were still running brothels and selling pussies. I guarantee you when all women in bokoharam captivity are listed there will be several Ibo virgins that have been trafficked from SE up North to Sambisa.

Wetin Ibo no fit do for money? He even sold his destiny in exchange for Yoruba money. grin

Abeg let's attend to topic. Lets stand together and speak against brutality on Igbos. I am a passionate pro-Oodua and part of the Oodua creed is to give liberty to the oppressed. This is why our fathers do not turn anyone back when they reach our land for refuge. In olden days when a fleeing slave or criminal enter an Oba's palace he gets immunity. To gain that acccess was not a child's play. In fact doing so was a test of will for the bravest and most daring.

In our own time, and that of our fathers before us, the enormity of anti-Yoruba hatred from Ibo is perplexing. It is an assault and an insult both. It is an assault because it is on record that Ibo worked actively to suppress Yoruba but failed to subordinate us in the early 60s. After their re-integration into Nigeria their renewal and resurgence was empowered by Yoruba. Uptill now, Ibo continues to work for downfall of Yoruba.

They fail to see that their success is tied to Yorubaland and if we fall Ibo will go into ruin.

On our own part, we admit that Nigeria is too powerful. Nigeria runs extreme and in disharmony to our purpose as a people. If Nigeria continues to exercise its extremity on ipob it will compound problem for us in West because Ibos fleeing from heat in SE will just head to Yorubaland and multiply the hatred and sabotage to bring us down. We want to de-escalate that hatred by encouraging their homeland to be habitable for them.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m very sure you just finished smoking gbana when you quoted me just like your moniker.

I wanted to crush you with words before but I just thought doing that will add more to the myriad of problems you’re facing.

RIP to the fallen IPOB members yesterday, I’ll let this pass since you’re in a state of mourning for the departed souls.

Gracias!
trash!!
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Malawian(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

How can people hate you and still be accommodating you? What's the % of Yoruba residing in SE compared to Igbo residing in SW?

You people should stop contradicting yourself
Who are you accommodating? Where?
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Smoke55: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

They claim yoruba girls are dirty while igbo are the most dirtiest girls have ever seen, imagine 1 igbo i was dating, she is always neat when she come to my house, so 1 day i descide to give her a suprise visit men!!! That was how i discover how dirty she is.
atleast she keep her self neat when visiting you,but yoruba girls will visit you with their dirty bra and torn panties leaving your room smelling like a morgue.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by helinues: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Malawian:

Who are you accommodating? Where?

May be we should ask ABC or ifechinashi transports

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by LegendHero(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Even in the heat of bokoharam assaults in Maiduguri when everyone had fled Ibo women were still running brothels and selling pussies. I guarantee you when all women in bokoharam captivity are listed there will be several Ibo virgins that have been trafficked from SE up North to Sambisa.

Wetin Ibo no fit do for money? He even sold his destiny in exchange for Yoruba money. grin

Abeg let's attend to topic. Lets stand together and speak against brutality on Igbos. I am a passionate pro-Oodua and part of the Oodua creed is to give liberty to the oppressed. This is why our fathers do not turn anyone back when they reach our land for refuge. In olden days when a fleeing slave or criminal enter an Oba's palace he gets immunity. To gain that acccess was not a child's play. In fact doing so was a test of will for the bravest and most daring.

In our own time, and that of our fathers before us, the enormity of anti-Yoruba hatred from Ibo is perplexing. It is an assault and an insult both. It is an assault because it is on record that Ibo worked actively to suppress Yoruba but failed to subordinate us in the early 60s. After their re-integration into Nigeria their renewal and resurgence was empowered by Yoruba. Uptill now, Ibo continues to work for downfall of Yoruba.

They fail to see that their success is tied to Yorubaland and if we fall Ibo will go into ruin.

On our own part, we admit that Nigeria is too powerful. Nigeria runs extreme and in disharmony to our purpose as a people. If Nigeria continues to exercise its extremity on ipob it will compound problem for us in West because Ibos fleeing from heat in SE will just head to Yorubaland and multiply the hatred and sabotage to bring us down. We want to de-escalate that hatred by encouraging their homeland to be habitable for them.

Nice word. The bolded is the most truthful statement that the Igbos never thought about.

The downfall of the Yorubas also speaks doom to them coz their people will be back to the Igbo land in their numbers and they might not be able to contain that much population on the already strained land of the SE.

Also, looking at it from another perspective, if the government deal with IPOB such that the SE drift into chaos, the Yorubas will also feel the brunt of the refugees that will flock our land thereby putting more pressure on the limited resources and the mouth we need to feed with our resources.

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smoke55:
atleast she keep her self neat when visiting you,but yoruba girls will visit you with their dirty bra and torn panties leaving your room smelling like a morgue.
Lies, every tribe has it own share of neat and dirty people.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Omooduduwa I can see you don't even have the mind to quote my reply grin grin it's better like that cheesy cheesy your girls are disgrace to everywhere they go. Shameless people selling out their smelling pussy all because of #50 naira pepper grin grin

Loool your girls are so dirty they use them for baby factory

Why Na only IPod girls full baby factory
Are you sure your your fathers child

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by YorubaPrince: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Logobenz0:

Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Balogunodua:

The one I bleeped had body odour and muscular pussy very dirty pigs

Even ffk s wife looks like a ghost
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Omoodua007: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=YorubaPrince post=84593797][/quote]

LWMKD
IBO GIRLS AND THOS THEIR LEGS
Looooooooooooooooool
Brutal pain
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Balogunodua(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Omoodua007:

The one I bleeped had body odour and muscular pussy very dirty pigs

Even ffk s wife looks like a ghost
grin[quote
Chai!!! Dis1 weak me o
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by Malawian(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:

May be we should ask ABC or ifechinashi transports
Their office is at KLM 20 Akpamu Mpagi Expressway, Lagos. Go and ask them there.
Re: Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! by MetaPhysical: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
LegendHero:

Gracias!

Igbo Girl With White Skin? / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos / Your Troubling Silence - Sahara Reporters' Letter To Festus Keyamo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53