Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud (40117 Views)

I Would Rather Vote Someone I Don’t Like-yusuf Abubakar Gambo / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Newnas(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Most Southerners do. Polygamy in the south , with the exception of Yoruba MUDSLIMES was something that people only usually resort to when their wives are barren. Amongst MOOslims it is mandatory to be polygamous because a good Muslim always follows in MuhaMAD's footsteps and MuhaMAD was polygamous.

See your life? You can't construct a single sentence without bitterness, hate and insult. So much for religious tolerance and love.

By the way, polygamy is a Yoruba culture. Your fathers have been marrying dozens of wives before Islam entered your lands.

Also, we know what your hypocrite pastors do. They keep one wife and be grinding choir members and church ushers. The church is synonymous to promiscuity. And it has been so since the days of gay Catholic priests who gay on teenage boys.

It isn't mandatory to be polygamous in Islam so STFU!

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by achi4u(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2019
Jabioro:
He was talking on double edge lips, though technically correct but he should be blunt..For those who are still willing to die because of seventy two pussy.. should endeavor to confirm from the dead ones if they are really enjoying the promises...of 72 virgin holes over there.. before they embark on no returned journey..
hahahahagringrin
Sense no go kill you.
Yes, the ones planning to end their worthless life should try to confirm if truly they're enjoying the promised 72 ike

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Salamson111: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2019
No wonder your bra*n stinks.

TheExecutioner:
Most Southerners do. Polygamy in the south , with the exception of Yoruba MUDSLIMES was something that people only usually resort to when their wives are barren. Amongst MOOslims it is mandatory to be polygamous because a good Muslim always follows in MuhaMAD's footsteps and MuhaMAD was polygamous.

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Babaheekmat: 9:06am On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Sex has always been one of the incentives for Jihad, right from the very beginning of Islam:

[img]https://images./29GOrvWDjXh0fjyFtoVWdp.jpg[/img]

I have gone through Book of Ibn Mahjah.
Gone through the said chapter of Zuhud
And checked the number.. What you claim ain't there.

Check the screen shot

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Dexpro: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Perfectly and absolutely true.

OoniOfIfe:
There are 3 things nd average northener likes nd they ar Sex, Drugs nd Power. They can do without d last one but d first 2 is somethin they can kill 4. A northen man without any job can marry 4 wives just to satisfy his sexual urge y a northern married woman can easily sue d husband to shariah court nd file 4 divorce if he is not satisfyin her in bed. Just know that as u ar reading this one Mallam is just bleeping one under age girl in d north
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Salamson111: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2019
Abeg tell them. No only the Yoruba's self. Na most cultures. They see as affluence or ......

Newnas:

See your life? You can't construct a single sentence without bitterness, hate and insult. So much for religious tolerance and love.

By the way, polygamy is a Yoruba culture. Your fathers have been marrying dozens of wives before Islam entered your lands.

Also, we know what your hypocrite pastors do. They keep one wife and be grinding choir members and church ushers. The church is synonymous to promiscuity. And it has been so since the days of gay Catholic priests who gay on teenage boys.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TorukMakto: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Northerners and sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by makavelli80(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Charleys:
Where polygamy is rampant, young males are left without sexual partners. Simple math shows that in a population of 10 men and 10 women, if 1 of the men has 4 wives, that leaves 6 single men. Scale that up to entire states, and you can see this playing out across the North.

So wars and destabilization give young men a chance to kill potential rivals (ie, other men) and seize or rape women.

polygamous societies suffer “higher rates of murder, theft, rape, social disruption, kidnapping (especially of females), sexual slavery and prostitution.”

One well-known passage from the Hadith is the reward of 72 virgins given to a martyr after death. This appeals directly to a young man’s sexual desires. Martyrs are not promised a well-paying job, political peace, or economic security. They are promised sexual partners.

This is my opinion.
please check the probability of male n female children across the globe n u would realise that the odds r against the women on this perspective. Do you know that females survive infancy more than males?
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Jabioro: 9:23am On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Can you find out where that is in Quran for us
Maybe you are hearing it for the first time..ask your Immam ..to radicate you..then you will be officially informed..
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by wallezee: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2019
LegendaryLover:

Why is it easier for u guys to criticise pastors than alfas, imans ? Even in posts where muslim extremists is the case.
Thats simply because Christianity is doing more harm to our society than Islam does. A mosque built anywhere in Nigeria technically belongs to that community where it’s built, and not to any particular individual which is not the same with churches. A Muslim who’s new in any neighborhood in Nigeria, will simply ask if there’s any mosque where he/she can pray when it’s time for prayers but a Christian will like to know if a particular church is around, like other churches aside from his/hers worships a different God. And before you come for me, I’m a Christian.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Yankee101: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2019
But of course

70 virgins
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Babaheekmat: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
Jabioro:
Maybe you are hearing it for the first time..ask your Immam ..to radicate you..then you will be officially informed..

Islam isn't about asking imam.

We ask Allah
We ask Rosul.

I have asked both of them. It's no where to be found.

The number of the hadith you quoted..

I looked up for it.. It's not there. That's why I sent you the screenshot.

What you posted is no where to be found
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by imam07: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2019
BBBmall25:
You Are Technically Correct Dr. Yusuf. Sex Everywhr Even Pastors With Their Gullible Members Are Not Exception
anywhere u will see Muslims protect there alfas doing wrong thing but here u are even condemning pastors wen the topic is about the Islamic terrorist.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by abbatoir(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Who no like Toto grin
Me wey Dy here like and value Toto oo grin the joy in that area when u enter it is so damn sweet
Get sense..be discreet
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TheExecutioner: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2019
Pastors who don't live a Christ like life are not real pastors. Imams who follow the lifestyle of MuhaMAD are real imams grin

[img]https://images./3rfG4EgZcU9ZTqhNTzsrbj.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4MFNoA1ZLSbMONEBQLjxR5.jpg[/img]

Newnas:

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by AlphaStyles(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2019
abbatoir:

Get sense..be discreet
no be watin I like? After all the topic is about sex
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TheExecutioner: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Check this and also download a free copy of Ibn Majah at internetarchive.com

[img]https://images./3nmIaCUbuxXd08l0ir690N.jpg[/img]

Babaheekmat:

I have gone through Book of Ibn Mahjah.
Gone through the said chapter of Zuhud
And checked the number.. What you claim ain't there.

Check the screen shot
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by abbatoir(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2019
emddi:
When a man knows "His True self",he would spit when he hears about sex
Self realization would make sex(sensual pleasure) as boring as picking rotten food from a waste bin to eat
You can not run away from yourself..
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Jabioro: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Islam isn't about asking imam.

We ask Allah
We ask Rosul.

I have asked both of them. It's no where to be found.

The number of the hadith you quoted..

I looked up for it.. It's not there. That's why I sent you the screenshot.

What you posted is no where to be found
Who ever and what ever material you are using for your research are incomplete..
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Babaheekmat: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:

There are some site that it's main goal is to condemn Islam. And they fabricate hadiths.

And how are we going to know of the hadith is true or not..

We are going to check the hadith..

And that's exactly what I did and it was not there.

You can also do that, go to playstore. Download hadith app.

Open the book of Ibn Mahjah. Go to the chapter of Zuhud. Then check hadith 39...

End of story
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Jabioro: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:

See your prophet past life.. consummate 9 years old girl..??
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by TheExecutioner: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2019
I've already done that.

[img]https://images./20HOTdYyQs3Qj6r0ur2Zn5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./48LxJO85URLOPxtHI3L4yZ.jpg[/img]

Babaheekmat:

There are some site that it's main goal is to condemn Islam. And they fabricate hadiths.

And how are we going to know of the hadith is true or not..

We are going to check the hadith..

And that's exactly what I did and it was not there.

You can also do that, go to playstore. Download hadith app.

Open the book of Ibn Mahjah. Go to the chapter of Zuhud. Then check hadith 39...

End of story
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by paix(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2019
LegendaryLover:

Why is it easier for u guys to criticise pastors than alfas, imans ? Even in posts where muslim extremists is the case.
Because they know the repercussions. The imam's followers will come after them, but the pastors' followers will not kill anybody.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ernieboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2019
wallezee:
Thats simply because Christianity is doing more harm to our society than Islam does. A mosque built anywhere in Nigeria technically belongs to that community where it’s built, and not to any particular individual which is not the same with churches. A Muslim who’s new in any neighborhood in Nigeria, will simply ask if there’s any mosque where he/she can pray when it’s time for prayers but a Christian will like to know if a particular church is around, like other churches aside from his/hers worships a different God. And before you come for me, I’m a Christian.
so how does a Christian looking for a particular congregation do more harm than those who see it as their God given mission in life to kill all those who do not belong to the same faith with them? every major known terrorist organisation in the world is a Muslim organization, they rape pillage, and kill in the name of Allah and u say Christianity is doing more harm than islam,? Islam is a plague.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by ernieboy(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2019
paix:
Because they know the repercussions. The imam's followers will come after them, but the pastors' followers will not kill anybody.
exactly, because they know that Christianity is much more tolerant than islam, were we not in this country where a statement by a journalist concerning a beauty pageant and the prophet of Islam sparked a riot that led to the death of many? all these peeps forming atheist up and down only flex their muscle when they hear Christianity, but are so scared of attacks by Muslim.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by iita: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2019
BBBmall25:
You Are Technically Correct Dr. Yusuf. Sex Everywhr Even Pastors With Their Gullible Members Are Not Exception
Treat the topic. Stop spitting trash and grow up to be the person your parents envisaged when they gave birth to you.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by paix(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
ernieboy:
exactly, because they know that Christianity is much more tolerant than islam, were we not in this country where a statement by a journalist concerning a beauty pageant and the prophet of Islam sparked a riot that led to the death of many? all these peeps forming atheist up and down only flex their muscle when they hear Christianity, but are so scared of attacks by Muslim.
That's it my brother. Nigeria is full of religious people, but without the fear of God in them.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by kastrolgee: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2019
igbarasdynasty:
Sex is a natural phenomenon, you can't tame it....
It remain the most powerful weapon(fuel) of mass destruction!!! Puna has brought great men and countries down since 1525.

#gbam#
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Babaheekmat: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2019
TheExecutioner:
I've already done that.

[img]https://images./20HOTdYyQs3Qj6r0ur2Zn5.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./48LxJO85URLOPxtHI3L4yZ.jpg[/img]

That's a written article from a site not from book of hadith.

Find it in book of hadith and screen shot it here.. What you posted is absolutely not credible nor serve as an evidence

. Religion of Islam is religion of evidence
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Rolex66: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2019
BBBmall25:

You must look for a way to bring pastors in.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Powersurge: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2019
BBBmall25:

I have said it several times that Christian leaders needs some secret millitias to teach idiots like you a lesson. you see Muslim thread in which Imams are promising their followers free pvssies in Aljana. You mentioning pastor and Christians. Perhaps that's why God has not called me into some kind things. because people like you and Entinosa...hmmm.
Re: How Sex Fuels Boko Haram Insurgency By Yusuf Abubakar Mahmud by Midas01: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2019
Mumu, stop misquoting the Bible.
Angels did not fall from glory due to sex. They already fell from glory and then went on the have carnal knowledge of human girls.
figoperch:

According to the bible, even angels fell from glory because of SEXX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

360 View Of Peter Obi Campaign Rally At Rwang Pam Stadium In Plateau State / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.