Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,507 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season (35989 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by 9jaWebSolution: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by biomustry: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
ednut1:
Never heard of this award before
It was invented to service Ronaldo's ego, even top scorer e no get yet he's the best striker can u imagine grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by ikorodureporta: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I hate the fact thatRonaldo fails to show up at awards where he will not be star ofthe show
u want make him cry there

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by AlphaStyles(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Recently his form has dipped but I back him he will come back with vexnation goals

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by dongozy: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
No wonder he was absent during the Balloon d'Or award last night.
odun360:
Juventus superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has been named Best Serie A Player for the 2018/19 season.

Ronaldo skipped Ballon d'Or ceremony and has received the annual award at Gran Gala del Calcio in Milan.

The Juventus forward has registered 21 goals and 8 assists in his debut season in Serie A.

The 34-year-old has also been named into Serie A Best XI of 2018/19 season.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/12/ronaldo-named-serie-best-player-of.html?m=1

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:

u want make him cry there
grin grin

Abeg free my Ronaldo oo

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by AlphaStyles(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jayjayballer:
Forget About this Government.
  WhatsApp me let's make good money TOGETHER
who is talking about government here u register today and expect us to trust u one hand my friend better loss before I open my eyes

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by 9jaWebSolution: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I hate the fact that Ronaldo fails to show up at awards where he will not be star of the show undecided
First na fifa player award now ballon d'or that is not nice but na him business sha grin
That's how stars do... BTW he always show up at every event unless it clash with another event like yesterday own
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by sanity12(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Egocentric Ronaldo

Why skipping the yesterday Ballon D'or cos you are not winning this time...

Hiss
cant u read,he has other award ceremony to go to,if he didnt show up here too,na una go still talk

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Younowhat3214: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
see below
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by skywalker240(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lautaro Martinez should have held that position, that boy is a gem
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
9jaWebSolution:

That's how stars do... BTW he always show up at every event unless it clash with another event like yesterday own
Ballon d'or of last year and this years fifa award clashed with what? Why did he not attend?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by kereman1: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Compensation to an arrongant fool, penaldo fans u ppl will not cry foul now that dybala has been cheated, but if they rate messi above Ronaldo u guys will start masturbating on the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Formularcr7: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Egocentric Ronaldo

Why skipping the yesterday Ballon D'or cos you are not winning this time...

Hiss
if not for incompetence of the award how will a finalist know he's not winning?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by shogsman(m): 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
It’s funny when people of no substance talk Ill about Ronaldo or Messi ,going through the comments I see nonentities saying trash about the most popular person on earth and one of the richest person and most successful person in sports history.
How do you expect to be successful when you don’t pay respects to those who have Been extraordinary at their professions.
This shows the level of mediocrity and unintelligence among Nigerian youths,most of you can’t reason beyond sentiments,it is a shame,and before you start spewing trash go through my posts you’ll see that i’m a registered Barca fan.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
monkautos:
Ronaldo is the greatest player ever.
Best player in England
Best player in Spain
Best player in Italy

Tell me who has ever done that..Ronaldo has conquered all Europe...

Greatest ever
OK
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Godwin2am(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
GOAT no dey tire....Ronaldo own too much . they should it to other player s
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by moshoodn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
I really do not understand most people..

Messi or Ronaldo... Whichever.

Truth is we have thousands of players currently alive and Ronaldo is a force.

If the pools says Messi is better, fine. However, who else among the living, asides Messi, has achieved what Ronaldo has achieved?

Ronaldo has made his mark in Portugal, England, Spain and he is in Italy now.

If what Van Dijk says about Ronaldo not being a rival is really true, then I pity him. He still has a long way to go and he's yet to achieve much. Ronaldo is at his pinnacle and he has loads of laurels to muse on after retirement.

You don't compare the strength and agility of a young bull with an old one. Dijk should compare his prime time with that of Ronaldo's.

Ronaldo is better than most.

I wish him well in his retirement.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Mariangeles(f): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
The thunder that is about to fire the cabal that is robbing this guy of what he earned is still in a meeting with tornado and the tsunamis angry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Numerouno94(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Godhatesodomy: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Kingstanding: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
adewest1999:
grin compensatory award.......we dey talk of Balloon D'OR you dey talk of seria A

All na make Ronaldo no die of thinking
And you believe you're makiing point now? It's a pity .

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by PopeFlatino(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zlatan even has done far better than him in all leagues including MLs and French League..

If not for Madrid transfer d second goat for dey just 1ballon d'or because in his last season at epl d pendulum of UCL dominance has already shifted to La Liga....do u know why he left Madrid then?

He had issue with d president because he needed a new contract pay rise to match what Messi is earning at Barcelona.

Secondly it's been 4+years he last won d Euro golden boot

Thirdly in Goal ranking,assists and individual Liga awards..it was between Messi,Suarez and Griezman then for 3yrs+ so BABA japaa to Juve were he thinks that even with little effort the league is assured and such prizes will come to him because of his standard and value

He was behind,Quagrierella,Piatek and Duvan Zapata in d goal ranking last season,,he wasn't d highest in assist no led any chat apart from highest Shots per game due to his selfishness

In Freekick...make we no go there self grin

All in all he was just compensated
monkautos:
Best player in England
Best player in Spain
Best player in Italy

Greatest ever

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ijaya123: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
I don’t understand it really.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by helinues: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Formularcr7:
if not for incompetence of the award how will a finalist know he's not winning?

Real incompetence. Both Messi and Ronaldo were aware before yesterday.. Why inviting other players when the decisions ave been made long time.

Football these days is looking like WWE.. EPL is a case study

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by kevotek1000(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
monkautos:
Best player in England
Best player in Spain
Best player in Italy

Greatest ever
6 balloon do'r have settled it... Both are goat but one is a greater goat.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by kereman1: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
My mind is telling me Ronaldo made up up award to compensate himself and soothe his over bloated ego, and for smthg for fanatic fans to cheer abt,

Y did dey fix it d same day wit balon d'or? We have 365days in a year, but dey chose to choose a day to clash with ballon d'or.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ewedegubbler: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Muhammad2468:
the only real G.O.A.T I know

Goat of Tapin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Toni19: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Keep your mouth quiet.
Which award u have received in your life?
People like you kill yourself over issues like this whereas Ronaldo has congratulated Messi ahead... Find job
adewest1999:
grin compensatory award.......we dey talk of Balloon D'OR you dey talk of seria A

All na make Ronaldo no die of thinking

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by PopeFlatino(m): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
He planned this with d organizers of d show,inorder to distracting attention from Messi's Win and excuse not to attend.

To be sincere this award was given to him at d end of last season,am sure of that.....so for them to organize another rascalic award just to suit his ego is funny to d extent of desperation

Even d FiFa best ceremony that was held in his backyard in Italy last month,why didn't he show up?

He dey house dey form motivational speaker..mtcheew
sanity12:
cant u read,he has other award ceremony to go to,if he didnt show up here too,na una go still talk

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by tfash96(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Make hin continue dey win that... 7th ballon d'or loading.. We've won that yesterday and now we're keen to win the next one again..it's back to back for real GOAT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Sergio Ramos Leaves Real Madrid After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.