Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season (35967 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Joedoyle(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
The International GOAT, others are Local goat achiever who don't explore because they can't fit in to the game of play. Watch the international GOAT retain his sit next year. The only player England, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the football body will never forget to honour when he leaves this dreaded world. The man who knows his victory is not just for him but for his team! All his award is always accompanied by his team being the leader that particular season while the local goat will prefer he get it without a major trophy. Hahaha! That's why he is just different but people will still say he is selfish and greedy. To those who will quote me, do you think CR7 will win that award without leading his team to a major trophy glory?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Madaraa1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
messi fan and chealse fan are mostly touts.

ronaldo will always be my best. uefa champ back to back they say he only knows how to score penalty and their goat ogufe messi nor fit ronaldo has been a victim of politic in fooball well he dont deserve this ballon do or what about last one with modric Bleep football ronaldo is just been hated because of his looks and sucess if you like quote me like mumu good for you
but give me one reason ronaldo should not be called a goat not your mumu reason shall

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by theoneJabulani(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ronaldo is a big name in Serie A, his name alone has seen the cost of TV rights increase since last season, so obviously the league would do anything to appease him.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by 9jaWebSolution: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ballon d'or of last year and this years fifa award clashed with what? Why did he not attend?
He's present at both event. Is it not at the FIFA best he was talking about dinner with Messi??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Numerouno94(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
adewest1999:
grin compensatory award.......we dey talk of Balloon D'OR you dey talk of seria A

All na make Ronaldo no die of thinking
U i wicked ooo. I want make all my Ronaldo fans die?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by bunbam: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
And Messi is the best player in the world.

(Ronaldo is the greatest player ever.
Best player in England
Best player in Spain
Best player in Italy

Tell me who has ever done that..Ronaldo has conquered all Europe...)

Greatest ever
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by tfash96(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Madaraa1:
messi fan and chealse fan are mostly touts.

ronaldo will always be my best. uefa champ back to back they say he only knows how to score penalty and their goat ogufe messi nor fit ronaldo has been a victim of politic in fooball well he dont deserve this ballon do or what about last one with modric Bleep football ronaldo is just been hated because of his looks and sucess if you like quote me like mumu good for you
but give me one reason ronaldo should not be called a goat not your mumu reason shall
u just made a fool of yourself.. How many fans of Messi are touts that you know.. To be frank Messi's fans are calm people

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by zaddyboy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
eTECTIV:
Dis one na arrangee award to soothe his ego.. He wasn't even d best player in Serie A last season or dis season so far...
when be say Na livescores you go dey watch how you go know
Ronaldo Na the GOAT

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by PopeFlatino(m): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Now understand it better..

ballon d'or is for an outstanding individual in a whole season

Secondly I saw Italian super cup d other side grin.....do u know that Messi also won d Spanish super cup with Two Freekick goals against Sevilla earlier last season?...Abi u think say na Italian cup that one be? ATLANTA THrashed Juventus for quarter final for that one...so don't be clueless..

As for Nations league...Bernado Silva and Guedes won d final for Portugal...HE JUST came from no where to score a hattrick at d semifinal after Bernado silva and co had played more than 15 matches to take them to that stage.

So point of correction..

Messi =La Liga
=Spanish super cup
=Copa del Rey Silver
=Copa America bronze......if it pains u,die
Ijaya123:
I don’t understand it really.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by thatkindthing: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Well deserved
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
monkautos:
Ronaldo is the greatest player ever.
Best player in England
Best player in Spain
Best player in Italy

Tell me who has ever done that..Ronaldo has conquered all Europe...

Greatest ever
[/s]

Best tap-in, you meant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Aiyk2333: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
las las Ronaldo or Messi dont know us all, the fight for superiority is useless... I equally enjoy both of them both in all fairness if Messi deserves balon, Ronaldo was robbed off it last year.. vvd got the final of a major European competition and won the champions league lost to Messi who lost both champions league and copa America.. As much as individual brilliance counts, team effort should count too.. I'm forced to believe chiellini who openly said Ronaldo was robbed last year because he dumped Madrid.... If Perez could influence the awards then I'm dissapointed... I watched Cannavaro in 2006 he didn't do better than present day vvd only for his ability to carry the team as a captain....
Sadio mane in 2019 did better than Messi in 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Joedoyle(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Whenever CR7 fail his team, he never shows for any award that would be unfairly given. Last year he didn't show because he failed for his country and he didn't show this year because he failed for his club and can't stand winning without his team. That GOAT is never greedy! He loves success and won't like to walk alone.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by PopeFlatino(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
No..that one is uefa award gala..where he knew Messi isn't winning
9jaWebSolution:

He's present at both event. Is it not at the FIFA best he was talking about dinner with Messi??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Madaraa1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=tfash96 post=84586110]u just made a fool of yourself.. How many fans of Messi are touts that you know.. To be frank Messi's fans are calm people [/quote)

almost all with baseless argument
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Godiloveu(f): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
biomustry:
Lionel Messi won 4 consecutive Ballon D’ors, was the First to win 5, now the only player in History to win 6.

All Ronaldo ever did in his career was chase Messi.

That bribe award that he is collecting every year, Messi shud do something different for once n let's see how can achieve it without Barcelona or FIFA....anofia! Azuzu! Ole!
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
9jaWebSolution:

I can't say for the fifa best I am not sure he did.

For the ballon d'or award modric won CR7 was not in attendanxe
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
9jaWebSolution:

I can't say for the fifa best I am not sure he did.

For the ballon d'or award modric won CR7 was not in attendance
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by biomustry: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godiloveu:

That bribe award that he is collecting every year, Messi shud do something different for once n let's see how can achieve it without Barcelona or FIFA....anofia! Azuzu! Ole!
Did he win FIFA golden ball with Barcelona?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Madaraa1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
tfash96:
u just made a fool of yourself.. How many fans of Messi are touts that you know.. To be frank Messi's fans are calm people

almost all
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by adewest1999(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Toni19:

Keep your mouth quiet.
Which award u have received in your life?
People like you kill yourself over issues like this whereas Ronaldo has congratulated Messi ahead... Find job
E pain am o............. you get job nai you dey nairaland dey reply comment wey no concern you.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Silas6(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok na

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by adewest1999(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kingstanding:
And you believe you're makiing point now? It's a pity .
grin see painment
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Numerouno94(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
ikorodureporta:
FIFA no try @all for this rivalry.
When Kaka won, CR7 deserved it..
Even with d one they gave to Modric...

Dem suppoz use sense give Van d award
Una dn start again. Wetin bring kaka kum here again. Hw Cr7 take deserve kaka own?
Ronaldo fans lyk wahala i swear.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by smat101(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Muhammad2468:
the only real G.O.A.T I know
Even Ronaldo Himself knows that he doesn't deserve the award... Dyabala is way better than Him this season...
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Femeto: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
If he wins it this year make I bend. Lautaro Martinez or Lukaku would win it.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Reussite: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Oh my Cristiano kiss. I love this dude no homo but was he the highest goal scorer in Serie A last season?
Well I felt he should have graced the Balon D'or after the award at Milan to show sportsmanship. That attitude of skipping such awards just because you are not the recipient doesn't speak well of any personality.
I hope he rises from this goal drought that he is experiencing now. cry
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Femeto: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Femeto:
If he wins it this year make I bend. Lautaro Martinez or Lukaku would win it.
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Deandean: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Twizzy30:
now say this without shedding tears

Whoever came up with this line is the king of savagery
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Chingykay77(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
Edoloaded:
Let's talk about six baby

Don't be stupid bro he's got 5 too atleast na to get their name on top Ballon d'or list even modric and kaka who has one have their names on the list ...let's talk about someone who has conquered huge 3 European leagues
His name can't be forgotten in any of those countries

Still trowey respect for both of them though
#CR7LEO
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by sigidi3: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Egocentric Ronaldo

Why skipping the yesterday Ballon D'or cos you are not winning this time...

Hiss
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.