Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season (35988 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Joedoyle(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2019
mystical109:
check 2013.i don't know when you started watching football
Boss, we all know he had a tough time in R Madrid before he took on the winning of UCL
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by RealEzee(m): 1:04am On Dec 04, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I hate the fact that Ronaldo fails to show up at awards where he will not be star of the show undecided
First na fifa player award now ballon d'or that is not nice but na him business sha grin
when messi skipped the previous award ceremony did the media make him complain? now CR7 skipped cos he had an award to pick elsewhere and people are making a fuzz out it, can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by RealEzee(m): 1:06am On Dec 04, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Why did Mane and others go there?. Messi attended all previous awards that Ronaldo won. Why is your He goat a sore loser? Ronaldo is the kind of person that will not mind practicing witchcraft to harm his opponents!
why messi no attend when modric won, abi him carry belle ni?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:

It's now very obvious U have been watching football on bet9ja tickets.. D internet is free but most of U would rather argue blindly like bats without facts.. Do U know what player statistics are? Anyways d mere fact dat U believe Ronaldo has won more La Liga MVP awards shows how dumb and ignorant most of U are... Messi has won La Liga best forward 7 times and La Liga MVP 6 times while Ronaldo has won both d La Liga best Forward and MVP once each
it was an error Ronaldo had more MVP in seria a to deserve his MVP award in seria a.. quag goals should have fired sampdoria to ucl football if they were that important... I wasn't talking about Messi anyone who feels quag should have won best player in Italy doesn't know football beyond useless stats...this is why vvd was denied FIFA best and ballon dor 2019
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2019
ajericho:

They just can't stop to amaze me
Abi o

Gm... Hw u dey na?
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Manchester United ‘a closed chapter’, says Mourinho

Jose Mourinho says his time at Manchester United is “a closed chapter” and he is only interested in beating them when he takes his in-form side to Old Trafford on Wednesday.

It is the new Tottenham manager’s first return to the touchline at United’s home ground since his sacking by the club last December.

https://www.theagoratv.com/2019/12/manchester-united-closed-chapter-says.html
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Jokerman(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:

It's now very obvious U have been watching football on bet9ja tickets.. D internet is free but most of U would rather argue blindly like bats without facts.. Do U know what player statistics are? Anyways d mere fact dat U believe Ronaldo has won more La Liga MVP awards shows how dumb and ignorant most of U are... Messi has won La Liga best forward 7 times and La Liga MVP 6 times while Ronaldo has won both d La Liga best Forward and MVP once each

Are you dreaming??

Ronaldo won Laliga golden boot 3 times, won European golden boot in Spain 3 times and UEFA forward of the year 3 times in Spain, how then can you say he won Laliga forward of the year just 1 time?? Are you dreaming ??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by eTECTIV: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Are you dreaming??

Ronaldo won Laliga golden boot 3 times, won European golden boot in Spain 3 times and UEFA forward of the year 3 times in Spain, how then can you say he won Laliga forward of the year just 1 time?? Are you dreaming ??

D major problem with most of U fanboys is reading and comprehension and U don't seem to know how to differentiate facts from fiction.. Go back read very well slowly and den digest with dis link on d La Liga awards...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Jokerman(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:

D major problem with most of U fanboys is reading and comprehension and U don't seem to know how to differentiate facts from fiction.. Go back read very well slowly and den digest with dis link on d La Liga awards...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Liga_Awards

I wanted to catch you in your hypocrisy

How can someone win Laliga golden boot 3 times, and not win Laliga forward that same season??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by eTECTIV: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
Jokerman:

I wanted to catch you in your hypocrisy

How can someone win Laliga golden boot 3 times, and not win Laliga forward that same season??

So despite d link I gave, u still prefer ur ignorance? U are so lazy u can't even click a link like seriously? D link I provided u is a direct link to d awards winners and d categories.. D pichichi (golden boot) and best forward award are 2 different categories. Ronaldo won D pichichi(golden boot) in 10/11, 13/14, 14/15 and Messi still won d best forward award on 2 of those occassions Ronaldo finished with d golden boot(10/11, 14/15). Even Messi still won d forward of d year award in 15/16 season when Griezmann won d golden boot. Seriously don't tell me u are dis slow? Anyways enjoy ur blissful ignorance. D internet is free
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Jokerman(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:

So despite d link I gave, u still prefer ur ignorance?

I want you to do your investigation and tell us why Ronaldo won the forward once in Spain although winning the pichichi thrice??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Jokerman(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
eTECTIV:

So despite d link I gave, u still prefer ur ignorance? U are so lazy u can't even click a link like seriously? D link I provided u is a direct link to d awards winners and d categories.. D pichichi (golden boot) and best forward award are 2 different categories. Ronaldo won D pichichi(golden boot) in 10/11, 13/14, 14/15 and Messi still won d best forward award on 2 of those occassions Ronaldo finished with d golden boot(10/11, 14/15). Even Messi still won d forward of d year award in 15/16 season when Griezmann won d golden boot. Seriously don't tell me u are dis slow? Anyways enjoy ur blissful ignorance. D internet is free

Sto biting around the bush bro... Just accept that there is bias...

In the year Madrid won the league with Mourinho, do you know that Pep still won manager of the season??
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by chiboy1116: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
kingkakaone:

Don't just be here talking anyhow because the forum is an anonymous one.
Kaka deserved his award. 2007 was Kaka's best football year. He did unimaginable things.
Recall how his Milan dumped your Ronaldo's Man United that year out of the UCL?
Did you watch Kaka in the UCL and serie A that season?

Some of you Ronaldo fans just make comments without doing proper verification.
SMH.
dude that nigga obviously wasn't watching football then .
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by ajericho(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2019
Ilovebigboobs:
Abi o
Gm... Hw u dey na?
am good baba
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Zlatan even has done far better than him in all leagues including MLs and French League..

If not for Madrid transfer d second goat for dey just 1ballon d'or because in his last season at epl d pendulum of UCL dominance has already shifted to La Liga....do u know why he left Madrid then?

He had issue with d president because he needed a new contract pay rise to match what Messi is earning at Barcelona.

Secondly it's been 4+years he last won d Euro golden boot

Thirdly in Goal ranking,assists and individual Liga awards..it was between Messi,Suarez and Griezman then for 3yrs+ so BABA japaa to Juve were he thinks that even with little effort the league is assured and such prizes will come to him because of his standard and value

He was behind,Quagrierella,Piatek and Duvan Zapata in d goal ranking last season,,he wasn't d highest in assist no led any chat apart from highest Shots per game due to his selfishness

In Freekick...make we no go there self grin

All in all he was just compensated
Duvan rarely play matches this days it seem like the dude is injured
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by gibzzhd: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo singlehandedly ended Juventus domination in Italy.. #Respect
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by babakb: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
gibzzhd:
Cristiano Ronaldo singlehandedly ended Juventus domination in Italy.. #Respect

You are gonna be disappointed at the end of the season after hearing that Cr7 led Juve to UCL title and another Seria A....
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Zlatan even has done far better than him in all leagues including MLs and French League..

If not for Madrid transfer d second goat for dey just 1ballon d'or because in his last season at epl d pendulum of UCL dominance has already shifted to La Liga....do u know why he left Madrid then?

He had issue with d president because he needed a new contract pay rise to match what Messi is earning at Barcelona.

Secondly it's been 4+years he last won d Euro golden boot

Thirdly in Goal ranking,assists and individual Liga awards..it was between Messi,Suarez and Griezman then for 3yrs+ so BABA japaa to Juve were he thinks that even with little effort the league is assured and such prizes will come to him because of his standard and value

He was behind,Quagrierella,Piatek and Duvan Zapata in d goal ranking last season,,he wasn't d highest in assist no led any chat apart from highest Shots per game due to his selfishness

In Freekick...make we no go there self grin

All in all he was just compensated
yes he has
Re: Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season by RanMoney(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2020
Duvan:
he rarely play matches this days it seem like the dude is injured
injury can't be a barrier, I think he is dropping form

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends / Sergio Ramos Leaves Real Madrid After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.