Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari (20009 Views)

Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / Return All Our Stolen Artifacts - Lai Mohammed Warns Foreign Nations / APC UK Appeals To Buhari NOT To Attend The Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2019
what a wonderful economic and financial genius we have in buhari.
God has blessed Nigeria with one of the best intellectual presidents of this era
a man who knows how to borrow and borrow
and yet Nigerians are still complaining
who can ever satisfy these people called nigerians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by JokerEvolver: 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Are you ok success on borrowed money how did you even sleep
oyin44:
baba just dey voice out his thought nowadays, l understand his feeling anger or unhappy.He's jealous of buhari' success.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Rubbiish(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
LOGOBELT:
I just wonder what the LOAN will be used for After all the Tax collection and inflation in the country.... Yet we still seek for loans from foreign affairs, thus regime sucks

REMEMBER THIS IS NOT HATE SPEECH
@bold the thing tire person my brother

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2019
you said the truth and its so funny we Africans are so full of deceit and hypocrisy. ..May God forgive the children of ham or cush in the bible!

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by abbasajao(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2019
Who is Bode George? Another Fayose?
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by AlphaStyles(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2019
We Don turn to borrow nation we borrow borrow anyhow

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Isobug: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:
He be like say ex-convict Bode George has developed psychiatric disorders while in prison. China loan is building Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway and Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway. Please ask Goatluck Jonathan what he did with the loans he collected.
Zero Brain.... Explore more

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2019
adem30:

Then tell us what the ones PDP government borrowed used for.
At least you just confessed that Buhari used them for capital projects.
Tell us what your own government used theirs for

I told you not to quote me again
I don't talk with your kind

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by brainhgeek(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
baba just dey voice out his thought nowadays, l understand his feeling anger or unhappy.He's jealous of buhari' success.

Did you know that Nigeria currently services her debt with 54% of her income? Just imagine what happens when the debt is $183billion......

I totally support Bode George on this. We shouldn't be given any loan. I will even add that all grants and donations should stop self. Let us grow out of debt otherwise you and I will pay heavily for this through heavy taxes. The borrowers don't feel the weight

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by fredoooooo: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2019
Baba Elewon yi re .. grin
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2019
allthingsgood:

When u are earn 20 naira but ur projects are 200000 how do u expect to fund it Nigeria has infrastructure deficit in billions of dollars, even if buhari use Nigeria's earnings for 10yrs for only infrastructure it won't make any real impact.

Mind u apart from infrastructure u still have recurrent expenditure, salaries, international commitents, military funding, interventiobs etc. So don't dream that u are making any money

So the only way to meet up is to borrow more than all his predecessors combined?...

Well done sir
Have a nice day now

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Josh44s(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:

I don’t care if this comment gets me a ban. You are the biggest fool in this century. What success? Buhari is a deadly virus to this nation. A virus worst than HIV/AIDS. Cheers to this legendary stupid fellow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by adem30: 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

I told you not to quote me again
I don't talk with your kind
Because you don't have the capacity to think and come up with a valid point. You are just a programmed wailer.
Simple logic question, you are confused.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Enisam(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
Must Nigeria as a nation survive/live on loan? And afterall we Nigerians are not even seeing the the manifestation of those loans sef..... Corruption at it peak

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
You need to be checked because I don't think those grey matters in your head still work.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by nedekid: 7:42am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
HA. Wonderment shocked
Sucess? Do you live in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by proprince(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2019
I read some comments here and i wonder if some Nigerians have brain.

If you are not bothered about how things are going in this country then you are a slowpoke.

Some of you are even insukting Bode George for voicing out on our behakf.

Buhari has borrowed more money in his 5 years than OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ combined, is that not a thing to be worried about??

Seriously i dnt even pity Nigerians any more.

3 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
May God bless this man whoever he is. It baffles when local consumption is being advertised on foreign media, it doesn't make sense.

Also, Elumelu is another rogue that needs to be dealt with. His cup will soon full.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by tweakdude1: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:
He be like say ex-convict Bode George has developed psychiatric disorders while in prison. China loan is building Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Railway and Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway. Please ask Goatluck Jonathan what he did with the loans he collected.

This is why i have problems with education fools in this country.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by skywalker240(m): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
now in your backward mentality buhari is successful?

Africans would never pick the truth as long as the messenger is a villian. Teuh

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
LOGOBELT:
I just wonder what the LOAN will be used for After all the Tax collection and inflation in the country.... Yet we still seek for loans from foreign affairs, thus regime sucks

See your mouth yanyanyanyan!!!! What tax? Do you pay tax? Can you swear?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2019
LOGOBELT:

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by ZombieTERROR: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2019
adem30:

Because you don't have the capacity to think and come up with a valid point. You are just a programmed wailer.
Simple logic question, you are confused.

Where in the thread did you see PDP.. If PDP didn't fail will we be here with dullard Buhari today?..
That PDP failed.. Is it a must that APc will not only fail but fail woefully?

What about the masses.. What about the country.. What about the change? We are here and now with Buhari... And only thing sensible citizens will do is to demand good governance and quality leadership... Not applauding tyranny.. Evil.. Mediocrity all on the alter of its our party...

SMH.. Don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by MrMoney55: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2019
another idiot spotted
jahsharon:

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by omaclarry(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Sorry who is Bode George?

A basketballer?

Bode Thomas' father
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by onatisi(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2019
my brother , this is hate speech ooo
Awoo88:
Yes ooo!!! Buhari is using the money enrich his relatives and the rest to fight political enemies

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by galadima77(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2019
I totally agree...

1 Like

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by yusluvad(m): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2019
Wasteful government
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2019
jahsharon:
so those projects are only what the money was meant for?

so out of the more than 40 trillion he borrowed that is what you can only see, so where is the remaining cash going?

ok only those will generate the money to pay back the loans?

the old idiot might be an ex convict, but you cant deny the fact that he is saying the truth.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by shadeyinka(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2019
oyin44:
Yes o!
He successfully made us the poverty capital of the world in spite of our enormous human, material and intellectual capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by ayosam4real: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2019
Please, open a LinkedIn account, upload your designs and also put up some articles that are in line with your field.
Trust me something would come forth for you.

Thank me later.

progress1010:
Good day great nairalanders..please I'd be so grateful if anyone here can help me out with a job; federal or state.
I'm a 2.2 grad of structural engineering with PMP cert and also good with architectural designs. I've few years experience in project management/supervision/execution.
I am in Abia state currently but open to work elsewhere.
I can't begin to write too much here to avoid ban..
please I can be reached on my pm or the contact on my signature.
Re: Bode George Appeals To Foreign Nations Not To Lend Any Money To Buhari by CoolAmbience(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2019
LOGOBELT:

Even if it is hate speech, we nor know you.... So happy hating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders / Sunday Igboho Not Criminal – Soyinka Rebukes DSS, Buhari Govt / Emir Sanusi Bags Award In Bahrain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.