Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz (37529 Views)

Anthony Joshua Set To Pocket $85million From His Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by pumpkinbug: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dear Anthony Joshua,

All i can say that God can not share His glory with anyone. Who are you wants the world to bow to you when you win? I don't care if i sound religious but i see you contending with God Himself because of your words and you know what your fate is already?

I pray you win, but i see you loosing majorly because of your words. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please people do not argue with me, lets talk after the boxing day. shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by diegwu02: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians and clout chasing. 'We are with you'. If he loses they wont identify with him
grin grin grin Who wan identify with failure?
We believe he would win this time sha.. in the 3rd round.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by webngnews: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
He should do more practice than talking he is too loud
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Afrocentric: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
this shameless fornicator called Anthony will lose twice... his face will be disfigured and he will enter into a coma after he will be thoroughly beaten by Andy Ruiz.

Foolish man, he go commit fornication with The olosho called DJ cuppy and that hoe suck am blood finish come give am bad luck join.

same fate that befell on Samuel Peter will also befall him.
If he wants to avoid such a show of shame he should call it quit and back off now that's it's still early before he receives the kind of beating and disgrace that may later make him commit suicide.
Guys if u want to make it in life avoid women because they were created to be a downfall to man that's why they are called Woe-Men.
Quote me after the match ends.
I have never seen someone as useless as you. Fool

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Drabrah(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Point of correction, he ain't putting Nigeria on the world stage. He's putting Britain on the world stage.
He's addressed as British while the fat dude is addressed as Mexican-American.
That's how they always still everything good frm Africa
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by PervertProphet: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Me sef, I dey fear...

Andy Ruiz na serious panel beater...

10 of his knockouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5FZI3vdiI

Hmm!

This fat guy's punches must weigh some heavy kilo with the way he is knocking the heavy looking built guys in this video.

It seems they usually underate him to their detriment.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by onatisi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
they are even calling on buhari to support him , kai i am really sorry for aj
Blessings76:
I just pray he wins with all the noise surrounding this fight
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by justifyme(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Quote me!!! AJ will send Andy ruiz to Coma
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Kokaine(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Blessings76:
I just pray he wins with all the noise surrounding this fight
truth aj cannot beat Ruiz even in ten matches.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by klever18(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobmiloja:
Pls can any kind hearted person assist me on how i can watch this match live on my phone?
on YouTube or facebook
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by AjalaDtraveller(f): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
kissRuiz has been fighting from the age of 6! plus he comes from a family of professional fighters! I want AJ to win but I doubt the possibility...
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Lugianostar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
No one will bow to you Ewu Maduka!!!

We bow to Jesus now and forever
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by fuke(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
WalkerMichael:
This man is a talkative. How does his wife copes?

this is part of it.
psychological warfare to weaken your opponent.
Mohammed Ali was a master of this weapon.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by omobaba1759: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Busy Body
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
PervertProphet:

Hmm!

This fat guy's punches must weigh some heavy kilo with the way he is knocking the heavy looking built guys in this video.

It seems they usually underate him to their detriment.

Notice where he targets...back of the ear.

That's where the "equilibrium" is, and it's responsible for our sense of balance.

Once you're caught there, you're in trouble. That was where he got Joshua and gave him wobbly legs.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by jaxxy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
BuddhaPalm:
Me sef, I dey fear...

Andy Ruiz na serious panel beater...

10 of his knockouts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D5FZI3vdiI

Nice. Watch his knockouts are they are all same style and technique. He’s fast and becos if that he doesn’t guard much he just keeps throwing punches at u will u do the guarding and this is where he takes advantage becos hes quite good at breaking ur guard with his punches to the side of the head and front combinations.

To stop this guy u must be as fast as he is. Don’t let him come at u and u just guard, infact try not to guard much bt attack with right style and combination, take the fight to him and be quicker or more precise than him. He’s very fast with his combinations and can easily break ur guard. Better Boxing skill, technique and rapid or stronger punches is the way to defeat Ruiz he doesn’t wait once u give him the chance.

It’s very technically.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Jaqenhghar: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
diegwu02:
grin grin grin Who wan identify with failure?
We believe he would win this time sha.. in the 3rd round.
I believe so too.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by harriet412(f): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Lmao, what is this one saying..
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by anonimi: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by rickdaking(m): 1:28am On Dec 04, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
this shameless fornicator called Anthony will lose twice... his face will be disfigured and he will enter into a coma after he will be thoroughly beaten by Andy Ruiz.

Foolish man, he go commit fornication with The olosho called DJ cuppy and that hoe suck am blood finish come give am bad luck join.

same fate that befell on Samuel Peter will also befall him.
If he wants to avoid such a show of shame he should call it quit and back off now that's it's still early before he receives the kind of beating and disgrace that may later make him commit suicide.
Guys if u want to make it in life avoid women because they were created to be a downfall to man that's why they are called Woe-Men.
Quote me after the match ends.
was about to agree with u until I saw your moniker
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by kakaG: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Must Buhari be called on everything? How would Buhari's support increase Joshua's punch to KO ratio.

Ben Bruce that owes his workers in Silverbird TV and Rythm FM salaries for months is calling on Buhari to support AJ. Hypocrisy!

When you see Mr. Common sense giving his speech on governance, you would think he is a hybrid entrepreneur. Nah! Just a classless man who hardly pays his subordinates while treating them like trash.

Richdad

Are you one of his staff? You really sound like you are but then, Mr. Richdad every private or public corporation owes salaries world over. It isn't a death sentence. If you ever owned a business of your own you'll understand.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2019
harriet412:

Lmao, what is this one saying..
Uyo abadie? afo ama agraduate?
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Scamperlee(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Kindly download and listen to my latest gyration song titled "Osomo" by Scamper.
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/id1481739290
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by PAQ(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2019
I am with you, Anthony Joshua.

But that "bow to you" i no follow.

I didnt bow to;
Mohammed Ali
Mike Tyson
Lennox Lewis
Evander hollyfield
Floyd mayweather

So why u?
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by Tjiaz(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
I think this guy shld just stfu already! He shld do the talking on the battle field.
Re: Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz by futurism: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wadosky:
What about Tammy Abraham against Aston Villa plus Tomori?
Hello bro. I do not have access to the email for PMs. Kindly send it to info(at) intrinsichomes.com thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Look At Your Mates" - Footballer Kelechi Nwakali All Guccified In New Photo / Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Odion Ighalo Is The Highest Goal Scorer In England In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.