Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) (845 Views)

Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Traditional Marriage Of A White Man From US And His Bride In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by TMSMedia: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2019
IgbereTV captured the pictures of a Nigerian soldier who declined putting on a traditional attire on his traditional wedding day.

See below

http://igberetvnews.com/1175631/nigeria-soldier-wears-army-uniform-traditional-marriage-photos/

Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by TMSMedia: 7:16am On Dec 03, 2019
Rocktation
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2019
This one don suffer for army. I pity the young lady, I hope they have a successful marriage .
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by heendrix(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2019
it's the new wife I'm pitying

a Lance corporal at this his age shows he's just so damned for life unfortunately the wife is about keying into it sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Lol!! Not even a smile on him. The woman don henter one chance. Domestic violence na serious case oh.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
That girl is too beautiful for him!!
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
to show his in-laws people he is an army person.Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way posible.see below for full story
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by nwamabo247(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2019
to show his in-laws people he is an army person.Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way posible.see below for full story
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by Davash222(m): 7:42am On Dec 03, 2019
heendrix:
it's the new wife I'm pitying

a Lance corporal at this his age shows he's just so damned for life unfortunately the wife is about keying into it sad
He's not damned for life. The guy fit kill Shekau tomorrow na, and he will be promoted to Major General automatically.

They didn't tell you
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by partnerbizn4(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Is this staged?
Doesn't look real to me
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by ebukajay184: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Army Family.
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by heendrix(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Davash222:

He's not damned for life. The guy fit kill Shekau tomorrow na, and he will be promoted to Major General automatically.

They didn't tell you

that is and would never be possible to be promoted to the rank of a major general without enough field experience

patapata he'll become a commissioned officer which starts from a second lieutenant
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
TMSMedia:
Rocktation
It’s her wedding?
Re: Nigeria Soldier Wears Army Uniform To His Traditional Marriage (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
He’s an animal in uniform. What else should one expect from him? He defines himself using his status as a combatant. Last last na every mallam to him kettle.

(1) (Reply)

Beach Hangout: Join The Backpackers This February At Eleko Beach / We Cover Events Digitally: Photography & Video @ Digipix. See Samples / Rokaitu Can U Pls Remove your Self From All My Future Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.