Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! (1585 Views)

Your Graphic Designer At Your Service. / Which Laptop Model Is Best For Graphic Design Work / Watsapp Me For Your Graphic Design Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Samboizz: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Are you in need of a graphic designer?
>>For Your business/party banner
>>Season greeting card
>>Business card
>>Brand logo
>>Poster
>>I. D card
>>Invitation card
>>Certificate and etc..
Then worry no more!, we will handle all these at an affordable price of #500 only. (Payment after service).

What are you waiting for? WhatsApp +2349020036446 now to get started.
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by madone: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Samboizz:
Are you in need of a graphic designer?
>>For Your business/party banner
>>Season greeting card
>>Business card
>>Brand logo
>>Poster
>>I. D card
>>Invitation card
>>Certificate and etc..
Then worry no more!, we will handle all these at an affordable price of #500 only. (Payment after service).

What are you waiting for? WhatsApp +2349020036446 now to get started.
go and work on ur sef esteem them come back to advertise ur business. You do a logo for 500 naira. Mctcheeeew I wonder how u want to grow .better go and do research ur mate charge 100times what u are charging
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Jh0wsef(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2019
madone:
go and work on ur sef esteem them come back to advertise ur business. You do a logo for 500 naira. Mctcheeeew I wonder how u want to grow .better go and do research ur mate charge 100times what u are charging

lol
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Samboizz: 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
madone:
Kindly note that this is not the real price for the service. Graphic and logo design costs #1,500.
However, we decided to do it for #500 only as a promo for a short period of time!.
Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards.
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Offpoint: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Samboizz:

Kindly note that this is not the real price for the service. Graphic and logo design costs #1,500.
However, we decided to do it for #500 only as a promo for a short period of time!.

Best Regards.
You do logo for 1.5k?
That's insulting to Graphics community
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Jh0wsef(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Offpoint:
You do logo for 1.5k? That's insulting to Graphics community

lol. Insult upon injury
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Offpoint: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jh0wsef:

lol. Insult upon injury
Most of this their thread and ad on nairaland is really annoying...
They've devalue Graphics as profession...
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by lodscott(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is sad bro
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by CHRISLINGO(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Guys make una relax abeg. So somebody cannot do his stuff in peace without all these harsh talks abi? All of u saying these rubbish about his price, when u started graphics design, in ur early days, I bet you did charge low prices and then grew the prices as you gained more experience. So stop talkin trash as though you woke up one day and became a design pro. I started like him... Charging little just so I could gain experience and build a portfolio, and I remember someone also criticised me for low prices here on nairaland years back. I advise you stop this rubbish act. He didn't post this for you. Let those that can't afford your prices go for his. All fingers are not equal. Guy carry on joor.
madone:
Offpoint:

You do logo for 1.5k?
That's insulting to Graphics community

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by madone: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
CHRISLINGO:
Guys make una relax abeg. So somebody cannot do his stuff in peace without all these harsh talks abi? All of u saying these rubbish about his price, when u started graphics design, in ur early days, I bet you did charge low prices and then grew the prices as you gained more experience. So stop talkin trash as though you woke up one day and became a design pro. I started like him... Charging little just so I could gain experience and build a portfolio, and I remember someone also criticised me for low prices here on nairaland years back. I advise you stop this rubbish act. He didn't post this for you. Let those that can't afford your prices go for his. All fingers are not equal. Guy carry on joor.
what re u saying oga... When uleft University why did u go pick a job of no salary becos. Want to get experience. See I am doing I'm more good than his ur talk. He should know he spent time learning and will spend time working on those job he gets. He need a to go build his self esteem simple .pricing ur self low becos of client is like shooting ursef in the foot. No be him mate dey put advert for 2k can't he do that why going so low and cheap becos he wants to break competition. Doing logo and flyers for 500. How is that done ......... Op boy I read ur post I and still saying go and work on ur self esteem then launch into the market again. I saw the post u replied me and I didn't just want to say anything to u cos I see u have alot to learn. I have done free jobs for people as a beginner but I never sold myself low.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Offpoint: 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
CHRISLINGO:
I should encourage him to do logo for 1k right?

By the ways you can place your price at N5, it's not of my business that's why I said "It's an insult to the graphics COMMUNITY"

I can only advice one to improve on their designs, not what they charge... everybody knows what they worth.

When I started I was handling free projects just to build myself and profolio and I got compensated more than expected.

it's better you do a free job than pricing yourself down.
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by madone: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Samboizz:

Best Regards.
I no blame u at all
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by monimekaz(m): 5:31am On Dec 08, 2019
All of posting rubbish here ...you will still collect 10k and do rubbish ....Go to Ogba here ,you will small small boys of 12 , 14 that will do logo for 200 naira ....Perfect logo that most of u cannot even do . Graphic design is easy with a lot of application now ...Soon no one will ever need a graphic designer because most application will do the job even better .Make una allow person hear word abeg

3 Likes

Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by culswagz(m): 7:08am On Dec 08, 2019
monimekaz:
All of posting rubbish here ...you will still collect 10k and do rubbish ....Go to Ogba here ,you will small small boys of 12 , 14 that will do logo for 200 naira ....Perfect logo that most of u cannot even do . Graphic design is easy with a lot of application now ...Soon no one will ever need a graphic designer because most application will do the job even better .Make una allow person hear word abeg

Aboki shut your mouth...
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by monimekaz(m): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2019
culswagz:

Aboki shut your mouth...

Lol see how you dey yab aboki like say no be aboki give you mama belle wey she take born you
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by playcharles(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Oga market your self, you can even break the market, don't mind them, you can always start from the bottom and get to the top. I paid someone to design a logo... A simple logo for Christ sake , I gave him 6k as initial payment and a balance of 4k when completed, the annoying this is that I have him a template to work with... He just designed rubbish
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Can u design Nairaland type of advert banner
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by faceland: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
The days where Graphic Designers where millionaires are fast disappearing. Back in the days, they would charge 250k to design a static website.

Nowadays, we have wix, blogger, Android apps on our phone (and free tutorials on YouTube about how to make them ourselves). If you want big money, then scale up your fukin skills. Become an animator, a professional in AI, etc (there is still big money in those fields).
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by Mabelisu: 12:30pm On Feb 09
Please I'm good with Ai design, how much should i charge a client to design a building carrying their name and business description as well as the goods on ground.
Re: Get Your Graphic Design Work At An Affordable Price(#500 Only)! by noskcid(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10
Na Canva gang
If you know the cost of living in Nigeria now then you will know how to set charges right.

(1) (Reply)

Canva Pro Invite Invite Link Updated(9th May 2023) / Welcome / I Need A Corel X7 And Adobe Photoshop Tutor Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.