Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (68741 Views)

Katia Bissonnette: Female Boxer Withdraws From Tournament Over Transgender Rival / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle / Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by imam07: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dvin:
Did you listen to the whole interview? Some people like you jump to conclusion causing confusion and animosity.
For your information, van dijk has no rival, to him every body was a winner no looser. He could have said the same thing of Messi as "was Messi really a rival".
Listen to the interview, Van dijk is a humble man, he has respect for both Messi and Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's sister is just made of stuff like you are made, that rants easily without understanding.
Stop create hatred where no exist... Nonsense!!
so u sabi english pass the rest of d world talking about this? Pls come out and teach us English language.

1 Like

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by bestpunterever: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

It is obvious they got no sense of humour in ronaldo's family

Bunch of pained assholes

See the unending rant just for that little joke
you don't joke with a king otherwise u may end up in prison Vvd vs Cr7 haba! use your brain na.

1 Like

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Joedoyle(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
CR7 won all his award on merit! M10 took most of it undeserved! For the third time M10 wins the award without a major trophy! If the governing body of this award care much for those they offer their award to, they should probably stop deceiving the defenders and midfielders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Kastrom: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:
It's understandable why people hate ronaldo.

Handsome
Self confident
Hard working
Hunger for more
Most importantly.. Being the best in the business.. Best ever..

Blatter stated it clearly why he preferred messi. He said he no dey talk (humble)

Ronaldo is always talking and showing his awesomeness.. (pride and arrogant)

Laughing.. Mad peop plenty.

If we are being objective.. Half of the trophy messi has, he won't have had it without blatter..

His trophy cabinet is full of undersveed glories

I wish I could like this your comment twice

6 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Ruggedniggaone: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of pained assholes

its like you forgot to take your drug

2 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by olutop(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
nwamabo247:
What an expensive joke by van dijk maybe he was misunderstood.Please
my name celestine
nwankwo from ugwueme
in awgu LGA enugu
state, for almost 12yrs
now I have been down
with quadruplegic spinal
cord no source of
income yet, only my
aged mother nursing me
at home who is also
diabetic pls I need your
help in any way
posible.see below for full
story
Are you the 1 that typed this thing as a Quadriplegic patient?

1 Like

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by AlphaStyles(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
And see who I was backing to win the title
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by iso604: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stupid Vicky
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by AreaFada2: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of pained assholes

I tell you.

It seems they are very petty and petulant in that family. shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by KanuSE: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Liverpool vs Juventus in the Champions League would solve this hullabaloo...grin

Van Dijk would then know who be oga for dis runz. cool

2 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by rottennaija(m): 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
light099:
A really sad time for Tap-in, his family and his wack fans grin.
Van Dijk is just one of the many stars who know Messi is the goat while Ronaldo is just a tap in.
Great players have acknowledged Messi, only the unanalytical rats who call themselves Ronaldo's fans who watch the back of their TV's compare Tap-in to Messi. Because Ronaldo is tall, handsome and fit, that sentiment has made him better than Messi according to his fans, set of sentimental, unanalytical fans. Even some ladies who never watch 2secs of football before will all come online and be shouting Ronaldo because they like his stature. Trash

It's a great football abomination calling Tap-inaldo a goat grin. We appreciate his hardwork and tap-in goals have helped many times but goal is just one of those things. Even if Messi never scored any goal in life, his shiit will still be better footballer than tap-in. Sometimes you want to cry you see Messi play, that's why he's called an alien. Watching Messi on the field is thrill.

Thank God for Messi, I can't imagine a tap-in collecting the awards all these years, just because he knows how to convert free tap-in to goals.

While Ronaldo's wack fans keep wailing, every player on the field knows Ronaldo is not even a rival.
Meanwhile, this is how players do to the real goat. The pictures say it all. grin

Why are they always 4?
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by thunderbabs: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why is she being hard on herself na? Women sha

1 Like

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by wwwihy: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sad time for Ronaldo family and fans

6 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by sirjakez(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of pained assholes

oh really, that's a joke to you... smh
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by drezo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is very True. However, I would disagree that showing awesomeness is Pride. It's a way he reassures himself he's the best. That dude is hated because he's the BEST and he KNOWS IT and he SAYS IT, and people don't like that, and why most people just want you to KISS their ASS before they give you what you have EARNED is what I really don't understand in this life.
Babaheekmat:

Handsome
Self confident
Hard working
Hunger for more

Blatter stated it clearly why he preferred messi. He said he no dey talk (humble)

If we are being objective.. Half of the trophy messi has, he won't have had it without blatter..

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by gurunlocker: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
It seems everyone in Ronaldo fam are bitter for them not to understand simple joke? No sense of humor at all?

5 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by blowjohn(m): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dvin:
Did you listen to the whole interview? Some people like you jump to conclusion causing confusion and animosity.
For your information, van dijk has no rival, to him every body was a winner no looser. He could have said the same thing of Messi as "was Messi really a rival".
Listen to the interview, Van dijk is a humble man, he has respect for both Messi and Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's sister is just made of stuff like you are made, that rants easily without understanding.

It's like u don't even understand English. If he had said the same thing about Messi, then I'd conclude he's totally mad. For now I think he's not alright.
It's becos he has been fortunate to be in the top 3.
His ego has started to swell.
Someone is nominated along with u in the top 3 and u ask if he was ever a rival!!!
Who then is the ostrich rival? Pogba? Chukweze?
Very stupid of him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by chewwie(m): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dvin:
Even the statement " was Ronaldo really a rival? " could've meant, "hey, I'm not good enough for Ronaldo to consider me a rival", some people don't understand simple English, his body language and tone didn't depict pride or anything like that

6 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Devops: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can bet my balls Ronaldo wrote that. The message looks personalised.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Only you ooo
angry
nwamabo247:
What an expensive joke by van dijk maybe he was misunderstood.Please
my name celestine
nwankwo from ugwueme
in awgu LGA enugu
state, for almost 12yrs
now I have been down
with quadruplegic spinal
cord no source of
income yet, only my
aged mother nursing me
at home who is also
diabetic pls I need your
help in any way
posible.see below for full
story
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Madaraa1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
SaintHilary:
Wait but lets be honest

As a real football fan..deep down inside your heart ask yourself

WAS CRISTIANO RONALDO REALLY A RIVAL?

4get d fact Messi lost second leg, Only his freekick against Liverpool at the Nou Camp is enough to win the Balon d Or wink

only his freekick why barca mumu like these what about those ajax players free kickc
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Bluffly: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Handsome
Self confident
Hard working
Hunger for more

Explain. Is that that CR hasn't gotten highest goal repeatedly across leagues, or He has won enough league finals or he hasn't won a trophy for his national team with his impact felt. Is it that he doesn't have hat tricks, or he doesn't score freekick that makes sense. Clubs that he left are still struggling to have his replacement so what is your point.

Guy whatever CR won, he deserves it and whatever Messi won, he deserves it.
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by sirjakez(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
real definition of HATE

1 Like

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by chewwie(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
What a forking slag! Wasn't it a woman like her who won the Women's Ballon d'Or? There's something wrong with van Dijk's statement if you're a zombie. "Was Ronaldo really a rival?" could've meant "Ronaldo is too big for me to consider him a rival", he has said it from day 1 that while he'll love to win the Ballon d'Or, he knows it'll go to either Ronaldo or Messi because they're phenomenal! He didn't even see himself finishing 2nd. This Ronaldo's sister and the rest of his family need serious medical intervention, if it's not the mother ranting, it's the sister or the gateman.

12 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Am afraid small goat may even go and commit suicide. Hope say he is under watch sha?

4 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by briggson07(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
"I and my father are one does not mean we are mates" it's a common understanding

He meant Ronaldo is on another level some times girls like this never understand them own life talk more of football

Love you CR7
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by crazygod(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Na people wey no understand English I blame or better yet I blame the media for trying to stir up something that's unnecessary.
VVD said he is not 'competing' with anyone. That for the fact the he is even nominated, he is satisfied. Abeg someone wey no dey do competition, he get rival?
Messi and Ronaldo ain't his rival because he is not competing with them.
Rinaldo sister needs to take a chill pill.

7 Likes

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
The only thing that can settle this matter is a Juventus vs Liverpool ucl match Let the challengee face the challenger.
Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Devops:
I can bet my balls Ronaldo wrote that. The message looks personalised.

grin

1 Like

rottennaija:

Why are they always 4?

Because one Messi is made up of at least the range of 4 players, so it needs at least 4 players to tackle him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 by chewwie(m): 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
Joedoyle:
CR7 won all his award on merit! M10 took most of it undeserved! For the third time M10 wins the award without a major trophy! If the governing body of this award care much for those they offer their award to, they should probably stop deceiving the defenders and midfielders.
It is the Ballon d'Or, for best individual performances. Why is that so difficult to understand? What did George Weah win the year he won the Ballon d'Or?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Women Under Fire Over Romance (flirting) With Foreign Fans / Anthony Joshua Vs Usyk 2; "Rage on the Red Sea" Today By 10:30pm (Live Updates) / Paul Pogba Flew His London Barber To Russia To Cut His Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.