Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat (791 Views)

Almost Completed 3 Flats & 2 Bedroom In Abraka- 17m / *GBAGADA LETTING* *2 BEDROOMS* 2 Rooms Flat / TO Let:newly Built 2bed Rooms Flat With 2toil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat by efetoma(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2019
Good day,

I have this 3 Bedrooms flat on Half-Plot (30/120 size) for sales at Ayede Village, off Lagos- Abeokuta Expressway, Ifo.

The property is situated in a very safe environment with good electricity and very good motorable road. It's just about 5 minutes from the Lagos-Abeokuta express.

The Rooms, Toilets, Dinning area and Kitchen are tiled. The Living has POP ceilings and Spanish tiles.

It has Aluminium Roofing and Windows.

The Soak away and Pit Latrin are well done and quite deep with concrete. Fenced on one side and about to do the other side.

It is my personal property and has the following documents: Family Receipt of Purchase, Family Singed Agreement, Registered Survey and I have also obtained the C o O form for processing.[b][/b]

The asking is 7m.

Kindly reach me on 07034141799 (WhatsApp), 08026298472 and efetoma1@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat by efetoma(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Still available
Re: FOR QUICK SALES: Almost Completed 3 Bed Rooms Flat by habysempire(f): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is the property still available for sale

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Micro Finance Bank Forsale / Must You Buy 1 Full Plot Of Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.