Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - (10028 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by T9ksy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Philistine:
This is sad. Been a Nigerian is a disaster, but been Igbo is double disaster. I fear for the unborn Igbo generation.

You mean, it sure s.u.c.ks to be ..............

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by LabDNA: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
voltron14:

I've seen district 9 and I wasnt surprised at all.

Whilst I was undertaking my masters degree course in the UK, a Gabonese girl who lived in France was quick to tell me the difference between the tribes of Nigeria , laying emphasis on the Negatives of the Igbos.

It was an eye opener.

Fake story.... How about your Madagascan friend what did he say about Ibos? grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kelvinforall(m): 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Perkins2018:

You mask your hatred for the blessed people of Yoruba land with your phony Igbo hatred. Since Yorubas hate you, why don’t you all pack your bags and leave Yoruba land?

Tell booboo to grant us , will leave in pleasure

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Perkins2018: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kelvinforall:

Tell booboo to grant us , will leave in pleasure

Grant you visa to leave for onitsha?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by T9ksy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kapeter:
you are right. The are all Afo.nja. I'm not surprised a primitive illiterate that has never for once have the chance of leaving upper iweka all his life doesn't know outsiders now recognize Nigerians by tribe. From S.A to Ghana. I laugh in ibo.

Don't mind them o. wait until the ghanaians too, starts slaughtering them like 'roaches and they will be here fuming like rabid dogs that it was "Afonjas" in Ghana doing the killings.

They have been programmed by their elders in their acute delusion of grandeur that everyone (in the whole wide world) loves them except afonjas

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Omoodua007: 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
They are calling Ghana Afonja
Loooooool
Yoruba kill iPods there

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by nku5: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
So it has reached the point where so called fellow Nigerians now take their hate of igbos to foreign forums. They are tired of claiming to be from SS on NL they have taken that madness to Ghanaweb grin. Okay o. When it backfires na dem go open mouth pass dey cry

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by kettykin: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
IGBOSON1:
The hate is real when a Nigerian Igbo hating bigot will export his bile to a foreign forum....pretending to be a Ghanaian to make it look like Ghanaians also hate Igbos the way they do in Nigeria!

As soon as i heard Lagos and Kano , i knew where they hate speech was coming from, This is nothing but an old trick , the Hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob , if the people had quoted Kumasi and Aburi i could have believed they were Ghanaian

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Dedetwo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
Six persons have been arrested following a bloody clash between Ghanaian and Nigerian traders in Accra.

Three persons, according to the police, were injured during the Monday morning fight at Kwame Nkrumah Circle.

The fight follows the closure of shops belonging to some Nigerian traders.

Earlier report suggested that the aggrieved Nigerian traders attacked their Ghanaian counterparts with guns and cutlasses.

ACP Abraham Acquaye, the Nima Police Divisional Commander, confirmed the arrest and injuries to DGN Online.

There has been tension between Ghanaian and Nigerian traders in recent time.

Shops belonging to Nigerian traders in Kumasi were shut down this year allegedly by the Ghana Union of Traders Association (GUTA).

Ghanaian traders feel foreigners, particularly Nigerians, Chinese and Lebanese have taken over their retail business.

Vice President of All Chairmen Association, a Ghanaian Traders’ group, Kojo Dankwa, told journalists at Circle, that Nigerians have succeeded in taking over business from Ghanaians through unfair trade practices.

He said Nigerian traders in Ghana were recruiting their[b] relatives from Nigeria [/b] and placing them at vantage points to gain hold of the market over their Ghanaian counterparts.

A Ghanaian trader, Kwabena Adjei, in an interview with DGN Online could not understand why Pakistanis were even into retail deal in Ghana.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=804498&comment=0#com

The entire article never mentioned Igbo yet the caption of the thread seemed otherwise. Are there no ethnic nationalities in Lebanon and China? Why is one ethnic nationality in Nigeria drew a heavy interest on the poster? Most Nigerians who are not of Igbo ethnicity seemed unfit to hide their hatred for Ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Logobenz0: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Ghanaians should deal ruthlessly with those BIAFRAN traders and send them back to Biafra. Those traders are not Nigerians.
Are you a Nigerian? You're from Benin republic and Togo. Nigeria is not your father's land. Go to your father's land afonja piggery grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by caprini1: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Perkins2018:

You mask your hatred for the blessed people of Yoruba land with your phony Igbo hatred. Since Yorubas hate you, why don’t you all pack your bags and leave Yoruba land?
It is really funny..... Yorubas hates igbo and we are living and working ,trading , worshipping and intermarrying everyday? May God just have mercy on hate filled people and give them a repentant heart

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by T9ksy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

The entire article never mentioned Igbo yet the caption of the thread seemed otherwise. Are there no ethnic nationalities in Lebanon and China? Why is one ethnic nationality in Nigeria drew a heavy interest on the poster? Most Nigerians who are not of Igbo ethnicity seemed unfit to hide their hatred for Ndigbo.

Oh, so it's" most Nigerians" (not only afonjas) that hates ibo?

And I bet the ibos on the other hand, have unwavering love for "most Nigerians" including the afonjas that they love calling all manner of unprintable names and wishing all types of calamities will befall them.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Balogunodua(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
catoluy:

The so-called poster of that comment is an afonja pretending to be a Ghananian. One of the most wicked and heartless people on the face of this earth!
Wailers!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by meccuno: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
currencyz22:
sense far from these one
bar Sense grin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by knowledgeable: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Perkins2018:

Fool, packing bags is the easiest thing for Igbos to do.

Igbos sacrificed millions to pulled themselves away from Nigeria/Lagos. You Yorubas were in the fore front sacrificing your thousands to pull Igbos back into the "one Nigeria" fold. The funniest/strangiest things about this whole confusion is that, if you have Yorubas a lone to confront Igbos(without hausa-fulani in the mix), you will not hear pin from them.

Igbos are in Lagos/Nigeria under a political conspired gun point primarily by you Yorubas and to a lesser degree by hausa-fulani, in order to corner all economic progress to your region immediately after the civil war( in which the Biafrans lost) and therefore incapable to just pack and leave Lagos under this conspired gun point, since that evil policy is still running, as Lagos continue to expand with more influx of people from SE and allover.

Let me explain: Lagos mega population, mega city status came as result of successive fedral government policies of which Obasonjo played a very crucial role. Forced migration were imposed on Igbos through ensuring (under Obasonjo's government ) no international airport/sea port, no road(extreme bad roads) connecting SE to SS, absolutely no infrastructural projects in the SE. Your elders understood this dynamic and are not too quick to ask Igbos to just pack and leave Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by superlightning: 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
I really give kudos to Igbos and their sagacity to do business.

I have travelled round many African countries and amazed at the level of their exploits.

Business studies, commerce and economics should be made a compulsory subject in Igboland. Its not by accident that u hardly see the too poor lower class in Igbo land.

Am from Enugu but kudos to Anambranians for teaching the entire Igbos business. Abakiliki people should also learn that art of trading as they are the only group not performing well so far in the area of business.

One love.

Anambra did NOT teach igbos business. Maybe you mean northern igbos, but for southern Igbo, it was abiriba and arochukwu people who through aro trade routes, dominated the commerce of the east before the white men came.

By the way, Jaja of opobo is not an anambarian.

You seem like an impostor to me

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by 7lives: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
voltron14:

I've seen district 9 and I wasnt surprised at all.

Whilst I was undertaking my masters degree course in the UK, a Gabonese girl who lived in France was quick to tell me the difference between the tribes of Nigeria , laying emphasis on the Negatives of the Igbos.

It was an eye opener.

Go and watch Jerusalema, the night I watched that movie, I bursted into tears, what a shame.
Nigeria's image was really battered in the movie, the Igbo drug dealer was also hustling girls for prostitution, and he was bragging that Igbos are the Jews of Africa, that this was why other Nigerians hated them out of jelousy.
He was warned to stop the illicit bussiness but he won't listen, he ended us selling drug to a wrong customer, and the victim's boyfriend won't even report him to the police.
He went straight to the drug dealer's hide out and blew his head open, this was how the Nigerian drug selling Jew, fell through the window of 10 story building and died immediately.
Go and watch that movie, it is an eye opener into what our BLODAS are doing in South Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by YorubaPrince: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Send them packing! Disgrace of a people! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by YorubaPrince: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Afonjas your hatred for Umu Chineke can't stop them.

Keep blaming everyone else other than your deluded self... angry So typical of you guys. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by T9ksy(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
knowledgeable:

[s]
Igbos sacrificed millions to pulled themselves away from Nigeria/Lagos. You Yorubas were in the fore front sacrificing thousands to pull Igbos back into the "one Nigeria" fold. The funniest/strangiest things about this whole confusion is that, if you have Yorubas a lone to confront Igbos(without hausa-fulani in the mix), you will not hear pin from them.

Igbos are in Lagos/Nigeria under a political conspired gun point primarily by you Yorubas and to a lesser degree by hausa-fulani, in order to corner all economic progress to your region immediately after the civil war( in which the Biafrans lost) and therefore incapable to just pack and leave Lagos under this conspired gun point, since that evil policy is still running, as Lagos continue to expand with more influx of people from SE and allover.

Let me explain: Lagos mega population, mega city status came as result of successive fedral government policies of which Obasonjo played a very crucial role. Forced migration were imposed on Igbos through ensuring (under Obasonjo's government ) no international airport/sea port, no road(extreme bad roads) connecting SE to SS, absolutely no infrastructural projects in the SE. Your elders understood this dynamic and are not too quick to ask Igbos to just pack and leave Lagos.

[/s]

Seems you have forgotten the "Kadunna Declaration" so quickly.

Your brothers didn't know how to pack their IMG (Ibos Must Go) bags. Instead, they got their red caps chiefs and elders to make the dangerous journey to the north to beg Arewa youths to rescind their quit notice, claiming as a nigerian, they can live anywhere in the country.

What about the ones Fashola, helped packed their bags and dropped them at upper ewka bridge?

They were back in lagos before the week was over.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Temptee101(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Philistine:
This is sad. Been a Nigerian is a disaster, but been Igbo is double disaster. I fear for the unborn Igbo generation.

shocked

You always yarn dust. How did you find your way to nairaland and also you are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Come n pursue them nah
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by spinna: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Can u swallow okro to make pepper like the Ibo boys an girls?

Na wa for Igbo obsession with Yoruba..Ghana person spoke on a Ghana site yet it still came down to Yoruba bashing

Delusion and confusion dey worry many people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
I keep saying there is a fire on these people's head that will burn them all one day, but when I say it they say I am been hateful....how is it that wherever they go they end up been hated and they will still be forming bad guys....if five groups of people are telling you the same thing maybe truly there is something wrong with you....and they keep claiming Jews and Israel when they lack any of the knowledge or connections or friends to make such claims....Im sure if we give them their biafra within a space of three years the world would be called in to end a civil war....despite all their gifts it seems generating hatred is their favorite passtime......I shake my head for amaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

The write up did not mention igbos because In international waters they are regarded as Nigerians.....but let's be honest if one man from each region in Nigeria crosses it's borders to another country.....there will always be complaint about one of them....and it's usually the igbos because their fathers never truly taught them how to behave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Olugbanko: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
They have taken their stock in trade to Ghana! these conmen from the Yeast will never disappoint. Idiotic chest beaters from the lost tribe of the Jews...mtchew!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Throwback: 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
For those miserable people who are known to always blame others for their self destruction and internationally bastardized image, I wonder if it was an Afonja that told the Thailand drug enforcement agency about the Igbos in this popular YouTube video?

I call on the below ostriches to come bury their shameless heads in the ground.

Tranquillity360
Nku5
Catoluy
LabDNA
Igboson1
Sweetonugbu
MelesZenawi
Dignity33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
caprini1:
It is really funny..... Yorubas hates igbo and we are living and working ,trading , worshipping and intermarrying everyday? May God just have mercy on hate filled people and give them a repentant heart
I'm currently forming a movement to stop intermarriage between Yorubas and igbos....their women are fun and slightly more mature than their men....but I will no longer support anything that connects the Yorubas with the igbos on any level....simply because their men are immature fire heads with no vision beyond the length of their d*ck.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Perkins2018: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
knowledgeable:

Igbos sacrificed millions to pulled themselves away from Nigeria/Lagos. You Yorubas were in the fore front sacrificing your thousands to pull Igbos back into the "one Nigeria" fold. The funniest/strangiest things about this whole confusion is that, if you have Yorubas a lone to confront Igbos(without hausa-fulani in the mix), you will not hear pin from them.

Animal! Your rant makes no sense.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by flokii: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
From Lagos to South Africa and now Ghana..

Funny enough, they are quick to claim Nigerians when they are in trouble or caught up in crime outside but. claim Yorubas and Hausas are the ones forcing Nogeria on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by T9ksy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Throwback:
For those miserable people who are known to always blame others for their self destruction and internationally bastardized image, I wonder if it was an Afonja that told the Thailand drug enforcement agency about the Igbos in this popular YouTube video?

I call on the below ostriches to come bury their shameless heads in the ground.

Tranquillity360
Nku5
Catoluy
LabDNA
Igboson1
Sweetonugbu
MelesZenawi
Dignity33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

You forgot.....
Kettykin
"Prof" Dende

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by knowledgeable: 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Perkins2018:

Animal! Your rant makes no sense.

Ape!, Why not come with your own rant?..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria / Ambode Decorates 555 Civil Servants With Long Service Awards / Adorable Photo Of Ebonyi State Governor And His Family (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.