Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - (10017 Views)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Adeleke Storms Out Of Eid After Clash With Ajibola Basiru, Ex-Senate Spokesman / Yoruba Deserve 2023 Presidency, The Igbos Not A Serious People- Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Mightyhaiz: 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Zooposki:
Hahahaha. Those are Nigerians. You will know simply by their English, with all the grammatical errors and Nigerian mannerisms. One even spelt border as boarder, just the way they spell it on Nairaland. Olodo Nigerians, disgracing themselves everywhere they go.
come u be carpenter?

Hitting nails on the head with sharp precision
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 2:24am On Dec 05, 2019
[center][/center]
nku5:

Talking about trend when your first class king was arrested along with his family for drug pushing in the UK and 23 of you are facing the death penalty in Saudi

Grammar tongue if you like go and spam the internet and Ghanaian websites with your bitterness e no go work. The truth will always come out like the Nigerians on death row in Saudi Arabia -

The convicted Nigerians are:

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balagun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

Adebayo Zakariya

what about your useless eze ndigbo caught with drugsgringrin
Useless bunch of criminalsgringringringrin

https://dailypost.ng/2015/05/05/eze-ndigbo-of-australia-jailed-for-running-drug-cartel-in-sydney/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwj32JS0q53mAhUMZMAKHZC8D9sQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3ivzGy0bOcaeFwKpLhwoh_&ampcf=1

https://allafrica.com/stories/201711220057.html&ved=2ahUKEwi84riarJ3mAhW5QkEAHYlWAYIQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3A7iGurTw5dE2LsFeMor9C

www..ng/news/out-of-21-drug-dealers-waiting-execution-in-indonesia-20-are-from-anambra-dabiri&ved=2ahUKEwjtzIq7rJ3mAhUTiFwKHavJCQM4FBAWMAB6BAgBEAE&usg=AOvVaw2-3A_2efWLax8Z7cl_IqFj
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 2:34am On Dec 05, 2019
LabDNA:

I'm not surprised.

[s]I was once in a plane flying from Abuja to lagos, this yoruba guy beside me was with sitting beside a German in the plane, while I sat close to the aisle on the same row.
I think the German was talking about travelling down Igboland to do a certain investment, the yoruba guy kept telling the guy how the East is eroded and cannot be business friendly, how the place is brimming with kidnappers and thieves, how no sensible person lives there and why he should invest in yorubaland only.

The German guy showed him pictures of his sister who is married to an Igbo man in Enugu and their kids and wondered how his sister must have survived in the East for 15 years without getting kidnapped, if the place is as bad as he paints it. This happened in 2014.

Did he have to badmouth the East in order to gain acceptance from a foreigner? Does it mean that for his own region to progress, the other regions must be railed against? I mustered all the restraint in me to keep my cool that day.

It's a pity really.[/s]

anybody can claim anything in the internet... why would one believe your useless story?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:
I keep saying there is a fire on these people's head that will burn them all one day, but when I say it they say I am been hateful....how is it that wherever they go they end up been hated and they will still be forming bad guys....if five groups of people are telling you the same thing maybe truly there is something wrong with you....and they keep claiming Jews and Israel when they lack any of the knowledge or connections or friends to make such claims....Im sure if we give them their biafra within a space of three years the world would be called in to end a civil war....despite all their gifts it seems generating hatred is their favorite passtime......I shake my head for amaka.

bros,sayin something like that is a punch under the belt line....this is not chivalry....

btw,not all igbos are the same....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Doc10q:
Of course they re d real jews and God sent. That's why they re always successful in Everything they do especially in business.. The evidence is right in front of ur face! Why do u ppl always lik denying d truth? undecided

and so wat....??
you always get in to trouble doing your business....!!

so wat....!!!!?? angry angry
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2019
people around the world are learning to separate igbos and their kind from other black peoples now....!!

moses told you to run to africa and hide....
here you are beatin una cheasts for everybody to hear like wild gorrilas....!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

No I'm just tired of the flame heads.....and their lack of realisation that there's more than just them.....I have worked with so many igbo people and they all have that common trait of pride....going about forming biggest and baddest until they f*ck it up then they immediately start blaming others.....

But, honestly if you are better, you'd never mind them.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2019
LegendHero:

So I’ve been responding to an animal online. Blood of Habakkuk.
Wow, you must be in the bush
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

More like how your father....and forefathers didn't trust you with a future so instead of putting an apple in your hands they spat on it.......

Wow, pls tell me more of your history.... Reverse psychology at work
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Shut the fvck up.. you bloody criminalgringrin you guys are the reason why nigerians are hated all over the word.. idont know why UN cant just grant you guys your biafra for peace to reign.. nonsensegringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Lol...check the stats....we wining in the South west.....it's why your mother's drag your asses over here.....but you still refuse to learn.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

But, honestly if you are better, you'd never mind them.

I try hard not to....but there's only so much one can take......
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2019
obidark:

bros,sayin something like that is a punch under the belt line....this is not chivalry....

btw,not all igbos are the same....

I know not all are the same but a majority have refused to grow and would rather set on fire what others have spent years building.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by obidark: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

I know not all are the same but a majority have refused to grow and would rather set on fire what others have spent years building.

hmmmm.... undecided undecided

its an issue,yes....

but still,not all igbos are the same....

the same way,not all yorubas are the same or all hawusa are the same....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol...check the stats....we wining in the South west.....it's why your mother's drag your asses over here.....but you still refuse to learn.
That's the error your sorry minds supply you. So, for the fact that am in New York with a German means what to you?
Primitiveness is just the problem here. We have Igbos all over the world and it seems to hurt you.
You really need to beat it.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Shut the fvck up.. you bloody criminalgringrin you guys are the reason why nigerians are hated all over the word.. idont know why UN cant just grant you guys your biafra for peace to reign.. nonsensegringrin
Oh dear, pls tell me how criminal minded you have been over the years. . Hehehehe. .. .
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Oh dear, pls tell me how criminal minded you have been over the years. . Hehehehe. .. .
what the fvck are you saying?gringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
what the fvck are you saying?gringrin
Na only fvck fvck you know? Come battle me word for word.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

That's the error your sorry minds supply you. So, for the fact that am in New York with a German means what to you?
Primitiveness is just the problem here. We have Igbos all over the world and it seems to hurt you.

Lol you think you the only one in New York? guess where im currently typing this from? You think your people are the only ones who are explorers and business men? Also why a german? Amaka not good enough anymore?
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

I bet you can't leave the country currently because your german never settle your green card.......stay in your lane you no go hear word....lol.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

I bet you can't leave the country currently because your german never settle your green card.......stay in your lane you no go hear word....lol.
Keep living in a non existent self grandeur... Last last hungry go catch you
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Lol you think you the only one in New York? guess where im currently typing this from? You think your people are the only ones who are explorers and business men? Also why a german? Amaka not good enough anymore?
Wow. .wetin consign Amaka. ..You are so obsessed with Igbo girls.. ..I really wonder if I can be that concerned about an Igbo girl.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Na only fvck fvck you know? Come battle me word for word.
are you ready to trill?gringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by leokid866: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Wow. .wetin consign Amaka. ..You are so obsessed with Igbo girls.. ..I really wonder if I can be that concerned about an Igbo girl.

Obviously you are not concerned.....you with a german....your type is why amaka keeps chasing us....Ycee said igbo women where put on this earth for Yoruba Men.....but the truth is they have just been abandoned by their men....people like you....
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
are you ready to trill?gringrin

Sens them words
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
ScotMisile:

Sens them words
are you ready to trollgringrin
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Obviously you are not concerned.....you with a german....your type is why amaka keeps chasing us....Ycee said igbo women where put on this earth for Yoruba Men.....but the truth is they have just been abandoned by their men....people like you....
Hahahahaha... .funny really.. .what an iredeemable insatiable lust for an Igbo girl.. .. it is even now an achievement.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

Hahahahaha... .funny really.. .what an ireeiredeem insatiable lust for an Igbo girl.. .. it is even now an achievement.
Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by Kennyswagzz: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
leokid866:

which igbo girls? Some yorubas too like to dey fall person hand self..
I see igbo girls daily and I always wonder we're they get their delusions from that igbo girls are some sort of angels.. the way they hype their so called beauty in the internet, you that haven't seen an igbo girl before would think that they more beautiful than the daughters of Job..gringrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Nigerians Must Leave Ghana- Ghanian Traders After Clash 6 Arrested - by ScotMisile: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
are you ready to trollgringrin
Bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: Beyond The Hype / Timi Alaibe Declares Ambition To Be Governor Of Bayelsa / NGF Condemns Ondo Catholic Church Attack, Sympathises With Owo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.