Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab (4560 Views)

Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Book Alert!!! What About Polygyny By Hamidah Bint Abbas / Aishat Bint Aby Bakr RA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Was the bolded included in your reference? You have to bring your full reference for your opinions.

Here is the hadith in full.
Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz:
Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet ﷺ passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army."wink We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet ﷺ said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet ﷺ said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her." Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle ."
So did you see that he attacked them? And had them as slaves ?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Was the bolded included in your reference? You have to bring your full reference for your opinions.

Here is the hadith in full.
Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz:
Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet ﷺ passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined. Whenever we approach near a (hostile) nation (to fight) then evil will be the morning of those who have been warned.' He repeated this thrice. The people came out for their jobs and some of them said, 'Muhammad (has come).' (Some of our companions added, "With his army."wink We conquered Khaibar, took the captives, and the booty was collected. Dihya came and said, 'O Allah's Prophet! Give me a slave girl from the captives.' The Prophet ﷺ said, 'Go and take any slave girl.' He took Safiya bint Huyai. A man came to the Prophet and said, 'O Allah's Apostles! You gave Safiya bint Huyai to Dihya and she is the chief mistress of the tribes of Quraiza and An-Nadir and she befits none but you.' So the Prophet ﷺ said, 'Bring him along with her.' So Dihya came with her and when the Prophet saw her, he said to Dihya, 'Take any slave girl other than her from the captives.' Anas added: The Prophet then manumitted her and married her." Thabit asked Anas, "O Abu Hamza! What did the Prophet pay her (as Mahr)?" He said, "Her self was her Mahr for he manumitted her and then married her." Anas added, "While on the way, Um Sulaim dressed her for marriage (ceremony) and at night she sent her as a bride to the Prophet . So the Prophet was a bridegroom and he said, 'Whoever has anything (food) should bring it.' He spread out a leather sheet (for the food) and some brought dates and others cooking butter. (I think he (Anas) mentioned As-SawTq). So they prepared a dish of Hais (a kind of meal). And that was Walrma (the marriage banquet) of Allah's Apostle ."

He fought them without reason
Here is the proof :
Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

They killed the finance man after torturing him
Reference:
The prophet of Islam tortured the community’s treasurer to extract information, then had him killed (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764).

I.will get the rest of the references. See how a so called prophet of mercy is associated with acts done by criminals and bandits. He chose to kill people so they can proclaim allah as God is that how to preach?

Your Mohammed traded slaves too wink
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
fortran12:

Yes, he attacked them and had them as slaves yes! That is the norm of war! or do you expect them to play football?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
fortran12:

He fought them without reason
Here is the proof :
Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

They killed the finance man after torturing him
Reference:
The prophet of Islam tortured the community’s treasurer to extract information, then had him killed (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 764).

I.will get the rest of the references. See how a so called prophet of mercy is associated with acts done by criminals and bandits. He chose to kill people so they can proclaim allah as God is that how to preach?

Your Mohammed traded slaves too wink

Trading slaves was not an invention of Muhammad. Islam encourages Freeing slaves as contrary to the prevailing culture then.

1. It is not righteousness that you turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness . . . to spend of your substance . . . for the ransom of slaves. (2:177)

2. Never should a Believer kill a Believer; but (if it so happens) by mistake, (compensation is due): if one (so) kills a Believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family . . . For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to Allah. (4:92)

3. Allah will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons . . . or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. (5:89)

4. Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); . . . for those in bondage and in debt . . . (9:60)

5. But for those who divorce their wives . . . then wish to go back on the words they uttered, - (it is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: this you are admonished to perform . . . And if any has not (the wherewithal), he should fast for two months consecutively before they touch each other. But if any is unable to do so, he should feed sixty indigent ones. (58:3-4)

6. Verily We have created Man into toil and struggle. . . . And what will explain to you the path that is steep? - (It issmiley freeing the bondman . . . (90:4-13)

The Prophet never fought any war without cause. It has already been discussed in the OP.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Trading slaves was not an invention of Muhammad. Islam encourages Freeing slaves as contrary to the prevailing culture then.

1. It is not righteousness that you turn your faces toward East or West; but it is righteousness . . . to spend of your substance . . . for the ransom of slaves. (2:177)

2. Never should a Believer kill a Believer; but (if it so happens) by mistake, (compensation is due): if one (so) kills a Believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave, and pay compensation to the deceased's family . . . For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to Allah. (4:92)

3. Allah will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons . . . or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. (5:89)

4. Alms are for the poor and the needy, and those employed to administer the (funds); . . . for those in bondage and in debt . . . (9:60)

5. But for those who divorce their wives . . . then wish to go back on the words they uttered, - (it is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before they touch each other: this you are admonished to perform . . . And if any has not (the wherewithal), he should fast for two months consecutively before they touch each other. But if any is unable to do so, he should feed sixty indigent ones. (58:3-4)

6. Verily We have created Man into toil and struggle. . . . And what will explain to you the path that is steep? - (It issmiley freeing the bondman . . . (90:4-13)

The Prophet never fought any war without cause. It has already been discussed in the OP.

Everyone always has an excuse to do something, did you see the excuse he gave Ali? to fight them until they acknowledge him. Is that enough excuse to wipe out an entire community? this excuse is so lame, your explanation cannot make it stand.

Mohammed came 600 years after Jesus, i was thinking civilization would have advanced a bit, he claims he is the last prophet after Jesus, Jesus had no slaves during his 33 years on earth, but your prophet traded and owned slaves even sex slaves,doesn't that show how his claim to be the last prophet after Jesus is a lie?

Your Bilal that shouts at the morning prayers was a close slave to your prophet was not freed by Mohammed till he died. He died a slave. So tell me where he freed slaves . This man had sex slaves. its one thing to write something, and its another to do. It seems your prophet says something and does the opposite.

You can quote for me as much as possible verses in the quran, but your prophets deeds in the hadith etc shows he traded slaves and enslaved people. Islam spread by violence. They attack a community and instill fear after killing and enslaving them. The example of Khybar is enough to show this. I quoted your muslim sources to show the real face of your prophet if you can't debunk it we will conclude the following

1. Mohammed attacked communities for flimsy reason e.g so the people can acknowledge him and his allah
2. Mohammed killed and enslaved people
3. Mohammed sometimes raids the treasury of the people he attacks
4.Mohammed sometimes has sex with his female captives and keeps the rest as sex slaves.

So is this a prophet of God?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, he attacked them and had them as slaves yes! That is the norm of war! or do you expect them to play football?
Why fight them in the first place?
How many people did Jesus fight, even people killing him he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do", Jesus went about going good, healing, people, feeding the hungry, even his miracles are in your quran. But your prophet does the opposite something a warlord or crinimal would do.He would raid caravans, attack communities and kill people.
Try remove your religious lens and see this from a humane point of view. Who will you rather associate yourself with?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2019
fortran12:

Why fight them in the first place?
How many people did Jesus fight, even people killing him he said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do", Jesus went about going good, healing, people, feeding the hungry, even his miracles are in your quran. But your prophet does the opposite something a warlord or crinimal would do.He would raid caravans, attack communities and kill people.
Try remove your religious lens and see this from a humane point of view. Who will you rather associate yourself with?

I hate it when you talk about Jesus in the new testament. Jesus is the greatest killer of all time. When he was together with his papa and the third person spirit, he sabi kill wella but when he came down to earth and his creations started chasing him from birth....he was afraid of pains & death, the death he created supposedly!

Which Miracles? Can Jesus do miracles by himself?
Jesus said;
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. John 5:30

Here is where your three Gods ordered people's wife to be raped:

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished (shakab).

Zechariah 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped (shakab). Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Order for more injustices done by Jesus in the Bible.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2019
fortran12:

Yes he attacked them because they broke the treaty they had.

See your Bible verses below and explain why Jesus favoured Israel against other nations:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
Leviticus 25:44-46

Exodus 21:7-11
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes he attacked them because they broke the treaty they had.

See your Bible verses below and explain why Jesus favoured Israel against other nations:

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.
Leviticus 25:44-46

Exodus 21:7-11
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

dont run just yet, show me proof of the treaty they broke, if they broke any treaty why did Ali ask the question in the first place? So your merciful prophet of God kills an entire community, raids their treasury because of a treaty right? that sounds like how mafia to me.
We are talking mohammed not bible, dont try and justify wat your prophet did, shebi he was the best of man kind,someone u shld emulate. Show me proof of the treaty they broke.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I hate it when you talk about Jesus in the new testament. Jesus is the greatest killer of all time. When he was together with his papa and the third person spirit, he sabi kill wella but when he came down to earth and his creations started chasing him from birth....he was afraid of pains & death, the death he created supposedly!

Jesus said;
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. John 5:30

Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished (shakab).

I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped (shakab). Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Its not by quoting verses that depict violence in the old testament, wat i presented is Jesus vs mohammed, u guys dont believe he is God so why bring it up?
i dont quote verses out of context so dont do the same. I am comparing the deeds of your prophet vs that of Jesus on earth.
And wat is your proof it was Jesus killing in heaven, dont add your opinions bring references to back up your facts.

Let us address mohammed vs Jesus on earth before you change d topic, you are always trying to run as usual by deflecting. Answer the comparisons l listed
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus said;

Super deflector I hail. answer the questions I raised please
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by true2god: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2019
fortran12:

dont run just yet, show me proof of the treaty they broke, if they broke any treaty why did Ali ask the question in the first place? So your merciful prophet of God kills an entire community, raids their treasury because of a treaty right? that sounds like how mafia to me.
We are talking mohammed not bible, dont try and justify wat your prophet did, shebi he was the best of man kind,someone u shld emulate. Show me proof of the treaty they broke.
Thats a typical Islamic escape route; instead of defending the atrocities of mohammed, they run to the Bible to look for a related incidence, even if you are not a Jew or christian. As I said before, mohammed's actions were not different from what the mafia bosses are doing today.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:43am On Dec 13, 2019
fortran12:

Super deflector I hail. answer the questions I raised please
I will deflect since you are comparing your God with Muhammad a human.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2019
fortran12:

Its not by quoting verses that depict violence in the old testament, wat i presented is Jesus vs mohammed, u guys dont believe he is God so why bring it up?
i dont quote verses out of context so dont do the same. I am comparing the deeds of your prophet vs that of Jesus on earth.
And wat is your proof it was Jesus killing in heaven, dont add your opinions bring references to back up your facts.

Let us address mohammed vs Jesus on earth before you change d topic, you are always trying to run as usual by deflecting. Answer the comparisons l listed

It was Jesus who ordered the massacres in the Bible. You can't fix the terms. i am comparing the whole actions of your Jesus in heaven and on earth.
I stand on the existing argument, Are you shy of Jesus when he was in heaven?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It was Jesus who ordered the massacres in the Bible. You can't fix the terms. i am comparing the whole actions of your Jesus in heaven and on earth.
I stand on the existing argument, Are you shy of Jesus when he was in heaven?
Let us finish about Mohammed then we talk about Jesus. So answer the questions about your prophet.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2019
fortran12:

Let us finish about Mohammed then we talk about Jesus. So answer the questions about your prophet.

No, both goes together.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
I will deflect since you are comparing your God with Muhammad a human.
Oh, now Mohammed is just a human? I thought he was the perfect being someone we should all aspire to become. So as imperfect as you are will you kill a whole community, rape and loot their treasury just so they can accept you and your religion? What happened to speaking to them if you are sincerely from God.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2019
fortran12:

Oh, now Mohammed is just a human? I thought he was the perfect being someone we should all aspire to become. So as imperfect as you are will you kill a whole community, rape and loot their treasury just so they can accept you and your religion? What happened to speaking to them if you are sincerely from God.

Was he God before? He was a perfect human of cos! free of sin! Who was raped? Whose treasure was looted?

I heard Jesus stole donkey just to fulfill a prophesy. Is it true?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by sulasa07(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Was he God before? He was a perfect human of cos! free of sin! Who was raped? Whose treasure was looted?

Jesus and his disciples even stormed and stole corn � on Sabbath day from someone's farm
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

See how you turn the argument,are we not talking about Khybar and Mohammed? There are your islamic references stating him giving the female captives as sex slaves his jihadi bros, torturing the head of finance to reveal where the gold was and they killed him afterwards.
Lets finish this before we talk Jesus.
Seems you have no ways of defending your prophet anymore. So do we end the debate and switch to somethin else?
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran123: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Some fake mod banned my account till 20th Dec. so as we were saying, we are talking about Mohammed and Khybar and all the things he did there so why acting as if you are ignorant of the attack on the Jews there.
When we finish Mohammed and Khybar we cn talk about Jesus and anythin else
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
fortran123:

Some fake mod banned my account till 20th Dec. so as we were saying, we are talking about Mohammed and Khybar and all the things he did there so why acting as if you are ignorant of the attack on the Jews there.
When we finish Mohammed and Khybar we cn talk about Jesus and anythin else

No, we can talk both together. If you are not accepting the OP then i am not accepting your proposal.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran123: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

No, we can talk both together. If you are not accepting the OP then i am not accepting your proposal.
Answer my question and I will answer yours since I asked first.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

am back from the ban the ignorant muslim moderator gave- (some muslim he is, he does not even know what is inside his religious texts), so lets continue
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus said;

Just look at how you deviated from the discussion looking for a way to justify MOH's wickedness.

The guy you quoted was comparing the life of Jesus and Mohammed while they were on Earth.

Your conscience must have pricked you to admit Mohammed ways of life was not justifiable even by Islamic standards.

Next time try to stay on point and if you must admit about something not being right with your religion, then admit. It doesn't take anything from you. You met Islam and Christianity in this world, you will die one day leaving them behind.

Now with an open mind compare and contrast the life of Jesus and Mohammed on Earth

1 Like

Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 9:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus said;

See how you rope yourself into a tight corner, let me help you further. You say Jesus was in the old testament as God, so he was the God of Moses and Abraham. Mohammed claims God spoke to moses and abraham and old testament prophets, and this same God is the one who sent him. In conclusion, according to your logic Jesus is the God of mohammed. why worship the creature (mohammed) when Jesus (God) is there?

@Rashduct4luv
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2019
fortran12:

See how you rope yourself into a tight corner, let me help you further. You say Jesus was in the old testament as God, so he was the God of Moses and Abraham. Mohammed claims God spoke to moses and abraham and old testament prophets, and this same God is the one who sent him. In conclusion, according to your logic Jesus is the God of mohammed. why worship the creature (mohammed) when Jesus (God) is there?

@Rashduct4luv

Stop fooling around. That's your believe. You believe he is your God. We do not share such belief. And we do not worship Muhammad! We worship Allah, the creator of Adam, Jesus and Muhammad.

No tight corner!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Just look at how you deviated from the discussion looking for a way to justify MOH's wickedness.

The guy you quoted was comparing the life of Jesus and Mohammed while they were on Earth.

Your conscience must have pricked you to admit Mohammed ways of life was not justifiable even by Islamic standards.

Next time try to stay on point and if you must admit about something not being right with your religion, then admit. It doesn't take anything from you. You met Islam and Christianity in this world, you will die one day leaving them behind.

Now with an open mind compare and contrast the life of Jesus and Mohammed on Earth

I think your premise and conclusion is filled with error.

If Christians believed Jesus is God. And God is present everywhere then there should be no distinction whether he is a human on earth or as a God in heaven. unless you have many things to hide from what Jesus did when he was a God in heaven!
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Stop fooling around. That's your believe. You believe he is your God. We do not share such belief. And we do not worship Muhammad! We worship Allah, the creator of Adam, Jesus and Muhammad.

No tight corner!
Sorry I do not believe that. there is no where the Bible says Jesus spoke to Moses etc in the old testament, so how did you come up with this conclusion that Jesus is God in the old testament, I need references.
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by fortran12: 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

If Christians believed Jesus is God. And God is present everywhere then there should be no distinction whether he is a human on earth or as a God in heaven. unless you have many things to hide from what Jesus did when he was a God in heaven!

You do not understand based on your statment - Jesus being a God in heaven. There is nothing like that, bring proof (references) dont just follow here-say
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Look at where you started your arguments from!

Where did the person you are arguing with mention that Jesus is a God in heaven?

What does the Quaran says about Jesus?
It says Jesus is a prophet. That is what you should believe as a Muslim.

Importing conjectures and half-truths as a base for your arguments means just one thing. You have been defeated but still arguing ignorantly and blindly.

In your next post, please try and come up with an irrefutable defense why the character of Mohammed is justified .

Don't beat around the bush trying bring in unproven conjectures and hearsay
Re: The Truth Concerning The Prophet's Marriage To Safiyyah Bint Huyay Ibn Akhtab by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:

Look at where you started your arguments from!

Where did the person you are arguing with mention that Jesus is a God in heaven?

What does the Quaran says about Jesus?
It says Jesus is a prophet. That is what you should believe as a Muslim.

Importing conjectures and half-truths as a base for your arguments means just one thing. You have been defeated but still arguing ignorantly and blindly.

In your next post, please try and come up with an irrefutable defense why the character of Mohammed is justified .

Don't beat around the bush trying bring in unproven conjectures and hearsay

My own form of Jesus is not your own form of Jesus!
So my Muhammad cannot be your own kind of Muhammad!

I stand on my original claim!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tips For Sadaqah (charity) In Islam. / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.