Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines (889 Views)

Fixing Mercedes C230 Ac System That kills many compressors / Compressors And Condensers / The Differences Between Manual And Automatic Compressors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines by olisaemeka1(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2019
Sorry dont know what section to put this under so I brought it here since im more conversant with the section.

My challenge is ...a family member wants to start an iceblock business in abuja...she bought some iceblock making machines and was supposed to get free installation from the parent company that supplied the machines ...but three months after the parent company is yet to install...they claim thier installer had a serious accident and has been in hospital all this while. right now we want to install with or without the parent company because rent has been paid for the shop and is currently running. .Please are there any reputable installers for iceblock making machines on this forum...or does any esteemed member have someone he/ she can recommend? your responses would be appreciated. ..

#P.s we are resident in Abuja.
Re: I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines by olisaemeka1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Any ice block machine installers?
Re: I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines by dokyOloye: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
olisaemeka1:
Any ice block machine installers?
Why not go to a coldroom and make enquiries?
They'll surely know.
Re: I Need Help With Installation Of Compressors For Iceblock Machines by olisaemeka1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
dokyOloye:

Why not go to a coldroom and make enquiries?
They'll surely know.
ok thanks so much ....would look for one n make enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Vs 2009 Lexus Gs350 Vs 2009 Mercedes C350 / Pls Like How Much Can Agent Clear This Cars In Nigeria Port? / Pls I Need Honest Review On Nissan Serena 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.