Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) (35917 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Johans1991: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

Some of you praying that IPOB Picks up arms dont know the foolish prayer you are making.

If IPOB deploy both high Altitude Drones that will be assembled thick inside the villages in the Eastern states that will be controlled using remotes and relays , you know it is easier to control a high altitude Drone that a low attitude, how would the Military or police be able to fight them .

Please dont pray for what Nigeria cannot fight , we are praying for peace all over the east now, Nigeria would need Russia , Britain, Egypt, Ireland and any other willing power to quench any fire they mistakenly ignite in the East .

IPOB might not fight the foolish battle that Boko haram fights in the North because that would endanger the whole east , but the use of drones to hit specific targets , Mind you drones can carry small improvised bombs too
hahahaa. You think it is only lpob that knows how to control drones abi?
Secondly, if ipob bomb any place in Nigeria we will look for them in their region and you know there must be a collateral damage. For those of you that are encouraging them,you will definitely feel the heat.

3 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Charmingrascal:
For killing Police Officers IPOB has given D Military & Paramilitary D opportunity 2 unleash war on its members.
FG cn nw prove to D World dat IPOB is a terrorist organization.
U havn't gained any International backin & u wnt 2 fight D Govt. Wrng timing
but is it justifiable to go to his house to kill him, and in the process three persons were killed? Nigerian Police can lie! They incited the Ipob members. We should learn to allow peace to reign in this country. Cooking up lies against IPOB members, the lawyer or even the general public has been the handiwork of the police, the army and the DSS. Power doesn't last forever.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by adekolaelect(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
MedicH:

I'm only here now marking time. It will be soon everything is damn ready. You are dead as far as i can see because soon a volcano will erupt here and u will beg awolowo to dip his hand in water and touch ur tongue but little did u know awolowo is in hell. Cursed land. God forbid i have kids here. How will i explain? What will be my excuse?
OK what will you call your parents that gave birth to you in a cursed land ?? Chest beating with nothing to show for it . I will beg awolowo as you beg Buharis pythons when it started dance on you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by MedicH: 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
adekolaelect:
OK what will you call your parents that gave birth to you in a cursed land ?? Chest beating with nothing to show for it .

No regard for human lives. No regard. Somebody can wake up kill 30 people and go home to take a shower and the rest is history. Cursed place.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
Your grammar sucks though but have you visited Oraifite to ascertain from the locals if he actually committed any crime and was reported to the police?
he didn't commit any crime. You know it yourself that he never committed any crime, but you deliberately chose to believe falsehood. When he made that statement that guy you quoted stated, I knew they would come for him, because he finally asked a rhetorical question: " Buhari, are you mad?"
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Johans1991: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
Correcto:
Please what do you mean by us?
you don't know who iam. I know what am saying.
I mean us(we)
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Arda1000:
as a wise person u already understand hw tins work here.... if his arrested it woud not be for the kidnapping again and he will just dissapear only to appear later in Effcc dungeon with freshly new charges and then court cases after which the court will grant him bail.... boy should i go on Bleep it we gonna reasoning like people not aminals wft is wrong with u!!
You're 100 percent correct. Ignore that guy. He knows the truth but he deliberately chose to believe falsehood.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by frowland(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Abdul05:
But for how much longer could Ejiofor run ? well, another ipobian has broken loose and very soon they will all leave Nigeria for us.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by adekolaelect(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
MedicH:

No regard for human lives. No regard. Somebody can wake up kill 30 people and go home to take a shower and the rest is history. Cursed place.
so you are telling me to cut the head because of its headache ?? I can now see how you are personal economically frustrated .Take heart because it looks craziness as you claimed there will be no country call Nigeria again .stay with or among the people to avoid self suicide .ok

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
FemiMaduka:
Nigeria never learns; even if we aren't a civilised people, we can at least pretend to be one.

Though Boko haram had religious undertones, but the most overt factor that led to the outing of the group was INJUSTICE and the historic lack of professionalism from the Nigerian security services—and a citizenry that never sees beyond their noses and, in effect, urge the ill-bred security services on in their rampage [as can be seen even here on Nairaland]. After the dust settled, the WHOLE spectrum of the security services [DSS, NA, NAF, NN, NPF, NCS etc.] got battle-weary, ran away like Dogs [they still do] and even had to beg security organisations from neighbouring countries to come lend a hand in the fight.

Did we learn? HELL NO! The way we handled the IMN [Shiites] issue is a testament to the fact that we never learn. The way we are handling this present IPOB issue shows we haven't been cured of our idiotic pigheadedness.

How hard is it to deal with a group that, though causes a lot of nuisance, is not armed and which does not immediately have extreme violence as one of its languages? How fucking hard?

If Osama bin Laden or Adolf Hitler had been alive to be put on trial, it is settled convention everywhere THAT A LAWYER WOULD STAND IN DEFENCE, even if none stands, the government would be under a duty to find one for him! When did it become a crime to stand in defence of an accused person?

Why must the government harass such a lawyer till lives are lost—I am almost 100% certain, with the antecedents of our security services, that the police inflicted the first casualty [typically], then the folks there reacted.

If you support the police here, then appear another day to rant about #ENDSARS, then you are sick!
I've said it and I'll continue to say it that the police went to kill him and then claim that he was caught with arms, but he ran away. In the course of that, they killed three IPOB guys. The IPOB reacted in anger and set their van ablaze. The police caused all these skirmishes.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Ojiofor: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
fk001:

They don't have the mind Igbos love their lives unlike the BH that don't care whether they live or die

Yet Shecow their leader is hiding from one desert hole to another.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by larrygozie: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
When it is an Igbo man Involved it is Ok for Everybody to say what the want, But remember God is Watching ( The Police have no prove or what so every for the Allegation( they just want to kill the Igbo's and IPOB that is all i see here Nigeria is No longer working Divide the Country please for we to live in Peace. does that warrant the police to burn the house and kill people. [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Area4Area:
That's how you guys start peddling your cheap lies, who are those that were killed in his household?
three guys were killed in his house by the police. That's what led to the retaliation. That's the simple truth. I don't know why you support the police when you (as a Nigerian) know what they can do. It's not all about IPOB. It can happen to anyone. The police have been doing this for long, harrassing innocent citizens for no just cause. This was how Boko Haram started. Injustice is what drives people to seek an alternative route to revenge the wrongs meted to them.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by fk001(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ojiofor:

Yet Shecow their leader is hiding from one desert hole to another.

That's gorilla warfare. Strike and hide.

2 Likes

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by MedicH: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
adekolaelect:
so you are telling me to cut the head because of its headache ?? I can now see how you are personal economically frustrated .Take heart because it looks craziness as you claimed there will be no country call Nigeria again .stay with or among the people to avoid self suicide .ok

Can somebody interprete Pls? A whole lot of crazy in hehe, Jesus! u can't even write.

Pls eeh find ur mates. Bye
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Johans1991: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mandeyy:
three guys were killed in his house by the police. That's what led to the retaliation. That's the simple truth. I don't know why you support the police when you (as a Nigerian) know what they can do. It's not all about IPOB. It can happen to anyone. The police have been doing this for long, harrassing innocent citizens for no just cause. This was how Boko Haram started. Injustice is what drives people to seek an alternative route to revenge the wrongs meted to them.
pictures and names of the 3 guys would have safe you from dis propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Princemolar101: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
One thing I know is that IPOB remains world most legitimate freedom fighters and they will croup to liberate igbos I have confidence in them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by TedLawrence(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
The evil that men do leave with them not even after them...go to Palistan and other part of middle East and see how they are suffering it...the time has come!!!
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
zibya:
Oga IPOB just made the biggest mistake of their lives and alot of innocent ibos will suffer the consequences
Which biggest mistake? FG already have Boko haram and Fulani headers to deal with, I just hope they don't add another sect....
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by luggy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
positivelord:

stop writing nonsense.....correct yourself like this "when will the killing of IPOB MISCREANTS stop"
country of trabalism, my happiness is that cow jubrin will not be their for ever.
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Crownjew: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wow, this is becoming a bad for the Igbos
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Uzorgod(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
When will Nigerian police and Army declare Boko haram and fulani herdsmen wanted
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Okoroawusa: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ravern:
When will this killing of IGBOS stop. When?
Better correct that to Igbos before kitikpa ravish your yansh
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Okoroawusa: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
MedicH:
I hate nigeria with passion. I rather die than bring forth children that will bear the passports of a cursed land. I am on a steady relentless mission to cut off my roots with this barren land of curse.
But you are typing like you don't hate Nigeria rather you are typing like you are concerned with happenings in it hence a membership of a forum that discusses mainly Nigerian issues.

Stop deceiving yourself.... there is no hate for Nigeria in your post

1 Like

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Correcto: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ok ooo everyone us free to claim on Nairaland. please state who you are
Johans1991:
you don't know who iam. I know what am saying.
I mean us(we)
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Citizen0:
Very useless country. What remain again.
You
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by GENEGIRIA: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fvck off. Na by force? Fuelish cool

ZombieTERROR:

Abeg shut Up
Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
kettykin:

Some of you praying that IPOB Picks up arms dont know the foolish prayer you are making.

If IPOB deploy both high Altitude Drones that will be assembled thick inside the villages in the Eastern states that will be controlled using remotes and relays , you know it is easier to control a high altitude Drone that a low attitude, how would the Military or police be able to fight them .

Please dont pray for what Nigeria cannot fight , we are praying for peace all over the east now, Nigeria would need Russia , Britain, Egypt, Ireland and any other willing power to quench any fire they mistakenly ignite in the East .

IPOB might not fight the foolish battle that Boko haram fights in the North because that would endanger the whole east , but the use of drones to hit specific targets , Mind you drones can carry small improvised bombs too

#yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) by Henryfour(m): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
zibya:
Oga IPOB just made the biggest mistake of their lives and alot of innocent ibos will suffer the consequences
u r an idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Kwankwaso: The Master Beaten At His Game - By Shaka Momodu / Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.