Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders (48087 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by zed7: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2019
You will enjoy the benefits later. When you are in your 40's, your kids may be graduates, while some of your mates may just then be looking for a wife.

16 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 04, 2019
omokoginimi:
If I talk wetin dey my mind, my account will be deleted by séun
No talk am abeg! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
[s][/s]

Bro Kemical! longest time
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Bro Kemical! longest time
Hi, I thought you were no longer on Nairaland. What if your friend TANID?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 04, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Hi, I thought you were no longer on Nairaland. What if your friend TANID?

I'm pretty much here. It's been long i saw his comment. I just hope he's ok
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by OttHin: 7:15am On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
[s]Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 04, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm pretty much here. It's been long i saw his comment. I just hope he's ok
kiss
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2019
How many times will this make front page?
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Godhatesodomy: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Wow

very beautiful
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Jasen1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bro you give her belle no lie

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Chudivictor(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations and Happy married life to them smiley
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Offpoint: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
First Nairalander wey get eyes even though I know you're not ready for this marriage, but she ate too much beans.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Amarabae(f): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
she is pregnant!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by chinwezdasilva: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.
Big people sponsor big wedding please, God bless their union
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by muzeze77: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
May God bless your marriage, congrats on the baby
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Efewestern: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
[s] Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha. [/s]

Was this really necessary?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Litmus: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Erm, congratulations...

[img]https://images./1Nxh13ZxzEqdaHYMCoLnuK.gif[/img]

lol, you're terrible. A baby?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
cry

She was been prepared as per pot of soup.

Oluwa wetin dey do boys?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Tellemall: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
Liftkid:

no matter how broke I look, I can fend for your family

If so, for how long have you fended for her family? Do you know who she is and how much it takes to fend for her family? When you brought your pics online you should've known that some people would not praise you. No need to make spurious claims.

18 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by wamide042(m): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
After you don yansh give her belle finish.....
My instincts tell me you wanted to deny the preggy.. but her parents has threatened you with amadioha.
The pictures look poor even you sef no show your face well.....like you kinda hide something.

Anyway congratulations..

10 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
The girl don carry belle shall.
Congrats
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by TheExecutioner: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na from small pikin some of us don spoil grin

Litmus:

lol, you're terrible. A baby?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by melviniyke2002(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
simplepee:
Babe is pregnant,double congratulations tongue
eagle � eyes
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Emissary1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations

You will both grow old together fulfilling destiny.

Marriage blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Okoyiboz3: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
You didn't propose to her with "Will you marry me", she proposed to you with "I'm pregnant".

Congratulations on your promo wife.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Charleys: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:
Congrats but you looked broke with all I saw here. You need to make more money before this step sha.

He has gotten married and that's what's up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Conceptman: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congrats @liftkid
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congrats
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by andycom(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
tee59:

chu cho cho cho people like you don't live long cos you can't mind your business

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Innobee99(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dreiwizzy:
Somebody wake me I'm dreaming shocked
U will never wake

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by HallaDaTruth: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders by Don27tiky(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
Am I the only one who noticed that she pregnant?
I guess the marriage was rushed cos of the pregnancy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / "Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.