Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander (595 Views)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by mur231: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
I know this beautiful couples to be, way back in my final year (2014) in Imo state university. The guy is really cool, sweet and loving with dressing sense. Most girls at imsu back gate that year crushed on him. But this beautiful damsel won his heart! It's 5yrs and still counting..Am so happy they are getting married after this long years of courtship. God bless your new home, bro..
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nemesis0147(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
no pictures?
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Teegelop(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
I came here to see the pictures
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by uzedo1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Teegelop:
I came here to see the pictures
loading I guess undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lonelypacifist6: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
It pains me to the marrow to see men falling for, and into the traps of scheming woemen, where is Ubunja when we need him? I hope for sanity's sake she makes him happy.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by faithfull18(f): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
It pains me to the marrow to see men falling for, and into the traps of scheming woemen, where is Ubunja when we need him? I hope for sanity's sake she makes him happy.
Pele.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander by Lonelypacifist6: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2019
faithfull18:
Pele.
Iwo nà Kpèlè, Ma bemi Afi ti ó bà tí shé ìrù é rì.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard My Name And A Knock On My Door. Who Is That I'm Coming.. / Jumia Tech Week 2020: Get Your Favourite Family Gadget At Affordable Prices / The Ridiculous Amount You Ever Paid For A Facemask During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.