Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (77314 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by jotey(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
African legend Didier Drogba explains why he took selfie with Kylian Mbappe.

Didier Drogba takes a selfie with Kylian Mbappe on the Ballon d'Or stage... a decade after turning one down with the future PSG star because he was fuming at the ref after Chelsea's Champions League semi-final defeat by Barcelona.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7748255/amp/Didier-Drogba-takes-selfie-Kylian-Mbappe-stage-Ballon-dOr-2019.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Simongm(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can't really blame drogba on this, that game made me hate Barcelona till tomorrow. After the ref rejected 4 Chelsea penalty appeal.

Pix...when Drogba confronted the ref.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ7VcXi2ZXM

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Bobbystanley(m): 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
That was the Most Disgraceful Day in Champions League History.

Tom Hennin Ovrebo the Norwegian Referee that took charge of that game Would die a miserable death

211 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by YorubaPrince: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ovrebo na Balderdash! angry

5 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by 1kbusiness: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
LOL.
Anybody wen watch that match go truly understand ya frustration that day.

Oya na. Send me your logo image today lemme give it these 3D variant looks today for just 1k.
And as a bonus, you also get a season's greetings card customized with your logo.

Send us a message today.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by SouthSouth1914: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dreams come true!

4 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by chukwugoziegi: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Tom Ovrebo that year. Anyone would be angry too

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Ugwumagala: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by englishmart(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
You want to pay which debt?
He once begged for a photoshoot with you, you turned him down.
10 years later when Kylian Mbappe became an established world class player, you begged for a selfie and Mbappe humbly accepted

155 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by hannysur8(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ojo buruku esu gbomimu , it’s a sad day for all Chelsea fans worldwide

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Elnino4ladies: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ovrebo will never know peace... I still can't forget that match

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Realvado: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Should we fry beans? Anyway no one nose tomorrow.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by smsreseller: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Life ehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Jasen1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can remember the match

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by babamadiba(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
The one that surprised me most was the one Gerald pique handled the ball in the penalty box, and the ref brought the ball out for a free kick. I just weak.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by 9jayes: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Michael Ballack nearly slapped the ref dat day. How time fly, when its your time nobody can stop you.

In 2012 Chelsea won Cl. Persistence pays, Liverpool time to win the EPL can be this season.

One day Mancity will win CL if they continue like this

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by lonelydora: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
That referee was so stvpid that day.

Don't blame Drogba.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Naijaarchive(m): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Moral of the story.. Just follow your dream and work hard

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by ForeThinker: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Inside life

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by itsme01: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
wow
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by iamleumas: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Huum
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Pidginwhisper: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Aswear I slapped my kid brother wey say Ovrebo was right. that night sha, that day pain me no be small. Infact pass the goal wey yakubu miss

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Ogegeodey(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
If we didn't know Mpape from his childhood, nairaland would have accused him of football age.
Because he has this mature facial look even as a child. Makes him look older than his age.

That match, Drogba was given a red card after final whistle.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by runningriot: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
This is the irony of life, the rejected stone is the corner stone of the building! reject someone today and you shall pay a more disgraceful pockets of debt!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by onward4life(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

Tom Hennin Ovrebo the Norwegian Referee that took charge of that game Would die a miserable death

E Don tey since ppo hate Chelseafc...

No be today

Drogba my loyalty remain high!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by healthserve(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

.seriously the ref was killed cause of mis-officiating?

2 Likes

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by misterjosh(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bobbystanley:

Very horrible day. I was still in school then, hustled just to watch that game in the not most conducive environment, only to witness such injustice ���

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.