Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,202 members, 7,780,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down (77223 Views)

Joseph Yobo Pictured With Finidi George - Check His Current Look / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Bobbystanley(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2019
pacespot:

Was the red card given to abidal deserved? Barca played most of that game with undeserved 10 men and you Chelsea fans keep ranting over a decade later. If ineista had not scored that die minute goal, Chelsea would have won. So you should blame the ineista not the ref for your loss, lol grin

If that Match was played in the VAR era Chelsea would have had nothing less than five penalty Kicks

1 Like

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Timbuktuo: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bobbystanley:
That was the Most Disgraceful Day in Champions League History.

Tom Hennin Ovrebo the Norwegian Referee that took charge of that game Would die a miserable death

Amen to your prayer. Fûcking bastàrd. I nearly cried that night, the robbery was so blatant. Even Barcelona at the viewing center where I watched that game couldn’t say a word. I hear say dem fight for Mushin that day. Lol. It was bloody.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Jackzillionaire(m): 5:35pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmm. Chelsea fans. See them still crying after 10yrs.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by pacespot(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bobbystanley:

If that Match was played in the VAR era Chelsea would have had nothing less than five penalty Kicks

Then that abidal red card wouldn't have been called which reduced barca to 10 men and gave Chelsea the opportunity to parade the field.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by GreyLaw(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
englishmart:
You want to pay which debt?
He once begged for a photoshoot with you, you turned him down.
10 years later when Kylian Mbappe became an established world class player, you begged for a selfie and Mbappe humbly accepted

Interesting and funny talk. I hope Mbappe goes on to become the world's best footballer someday. However, Dropgba and Mbappe are still not mates. Mbappe in an Ivory Coast team wouldn't have achieved what Drogba achieved. Mbappe has not become as prolific as Drogba was in front of goal. Mbappe till date has not inspired any team to greatness like Drogba did.

Even Messi and Ronaldo will NEVER look down on Ronaldinho or Ronaldo dilemma. Khaki and leather are not the same!
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Bbdealer(m): 1:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Taaaa if I be dt boy I no go reason you. Now way nite don meet u for bush u dey explain super story
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by abbiboy: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2019
amliftedhigher:

It seems you have been programmed to be a full for life
Oga not full,it is u re a FOOL..check ur dictionary ewu npama!!
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Niflheim(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Buffon will disagree with you!!!

When it comes to cheating in the Champions League, Buffon agrees that the greatest cheating took place in this match!!!

Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Saintsquare(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
abbiboy:

Mumu dey worry u,do u knw d definition of penalty,i guess wen evry player falls within d 18 yard box i guess..i strt to watch football when ur father n mother design ur master plan to bring u to this world
And that's why you are still a boy, oponu ode
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by abbiboy: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2019
amliftedhigher:

It seems you have been programmed to be a full for life
Pls check the spelling of "full" then come back to insult me..bcus am full of life.
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Tarabye: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by abbiboy: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Tarabye post=84667047]
That's the best way to insult to avoid a ban[/
Ave been ban before and i dont give a shit...dont come and give me spelling headache all in d name of avoiding ban,who ban epp!!
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Ayobami7(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
下一个
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by AjegunIe: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down by Chamberlin1983(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
That match, Drogba was given a red card after final whistle.

that was after he went to his hotel room. The ref went and knocked at the door and showed him the red card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Blasts Punch Newspaper For Fabricating False Stories About Him / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.