Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos (5831 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Oge Aneke Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Sultry Photos / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by mercyefe200(f): 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
The younger sister of popular ex-bbnaija housemate Tboss, Goldie Idowu flaunts her body curves in sexy recent photos she shared on her instagram page celebrating her birthday.

The beauty goddess was seen in wearing a red sexy swim-wear, revealing her neat tattoos and glowing skin complexion, posing in the shores of a beach.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

It’s my Birthday and all I can say is thank God for life and good health . This was a very successful year from a lot of points but also a stressful one. But we all know the good comes with small bad but we welcome it all because nothing can ever slow me down. I am God’s Child and he blesses me by the boat load

See Photos Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nNt7GnvMs/

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/tbosss-younger-sister-goldie-shares.html

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by mercyefe200(f): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2019

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by mercyefe200(f): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Nickisindigo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
if it reaches front page then I would comment
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by exstreve: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nobody gives a flying Bleep about Those, not to even talk about her olosho sister

2 Likes

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
what do they say about the apple falling from the tree?! well the same goes for siblings falling from the same tree.... olosho marketing 2.0

brotha senators/governors, polithieves, yeyebrities, yahoo-yahoo and all other ogas at the top.... DINNER IS SERVED

PS: Regina, you are safe, this one is just too old for uncle Ned.

1 Like

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Betakeshi: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yeah! What a world we live in now!

In a world where what used to be covered - which is actually the right thing to do - is now exposed all in the name of civilization. What used to be for one man to feast on with his eyes is now being shared by many other other men to feast on; in many cases, what used to be for just a few men to touch is now being touched by many other men; and in lesser cases, a room that used to be for one man to enter is now being entered by several or many men. Virtuous people will understand in Shaa Allaah grin

Indeed, life is a test and indeed, wealth and the pleasures of life is a test.

Allaah tested some people with wealth and development but it got into their heads and they began to think they do not need devotion to Allaah anymore since they feel happy and fine and they even went to the extent of establishing civilizations and laws that goes against the rulings of Allaah and even the rulings of Allaah in the laws that He revealed to the past messengers like Jesus (peace be upon him)

For example - this nonsense! Even in Jesus time, women used to be covered and covering the hair was enjoined. But today, even some of those who claim to follow Jesus and Identify as "Christians" are at the forefront of promoting lifestyles that contradict the modesty in dressing, speech and actions that were enjoined in Jesus time. How funny! grin And I'm not being biased here. This is truth!

And unfortunately, their nonsense civilization is now creeping into the Muslim world. that's patheticembarassed

But we rejoice upon knowing of the coming of the Imes grin, the reformer and saviour, through whom Allaah will eradicate this sickness in many parts of the world, establish his own better civilization, guide people to their true purpose on earth which is to serve Allaah and establish the banner of Tawheed.

And when he comes, the reality and the consequences of a woman exposing what should be covered in the name of liberalism and having fun will become clear to the world in Shaa Allaah grin

When Imes comes, it will be game over for some people.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by LearnITsmash(m): 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
The only baby mama I will love to make great love to, Choi she is a damn hott especially her daughter grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by englishmart(m): 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's sultry because of what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by mezarddinny: 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
hoeism runs in this family

2 Likes

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by YorubaPrince: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Allen102: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
shocked shocked

She's hot

Light skinned girls are goddess cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Smeth21: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
IAmStrange:
Yeah! What a world we live in now!

In a world where what used to be covered - which is actually the right thing to do - is now exposed all in the name of civilization. What used to be for one man to feast on with his eyes is now being shared by many other other men to feast on; in many cases, what used to be for just a few men to touch is now being touched by many other men; and in lesser cases, a room that used to be for one man to enter is now being entered by several or many men. Virtuous people will understand in Shaa Allaah grin

Indeed, life is a test and indeed, wealth and the pleasures of life is a test.

Allaah tested some people with wealth and development but it got into their heads and they began to think they do not need devotion to Allaah anymore since they feel happy and fine and they even went to the extent of establishing civilizations and laws that goes against the rulings of Allaah and even the rulings of Allaah in the laws that He revealed to the past messengers like Jesus (peace be upon him)

For example - this nonsense! Even in Jesus time, women used to be covered and covering the hair was enjoined. But today, even those who claim to follow Jesus and Identify as "Christians" are at the forefront of promoting lifestyles that contradict the modesty in dressing, speech and actions that were enjoined in Jesus time. How funny! grin And I'm not being biased here. This is truth!

And unfortunately, their nonsense civilization is now creeping into the Muslim world. that's patheticembarassed

But we rejoice upon knowing of the coming of the Imes grin, the reformer and saviour, through whom Allaah will eradicate this sickness in many parts of the world, establish his own better civilization, guide people to their true purpose on earth which is to serve Allaah and establish the banner of Tawheed.

And when he comes, the reality and the consequences of a woman exposing what should be covered in the name of liberalism and having fun will become clear to the world in Shaa Allaah grin

When Imes comes, it will be game over for some people.

Imes, we await your coming grin

Yeah! This is the new person of which it has been said beforehand will resume the task of proclaiming the coming of Imes on this forum after it has been taken from the other person. I hope you all enjoy my time here for it will be quite different and probably more intetesting than that of that other guy.

And just so you know, my name is Strange
grin
i no go talk my mind....cuz if i talk my mind u go dey cry ni
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by BarristerAlarig: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Allen102:
shocked shocked

She's hot

Light skinned girls are goddess cool cool

She isn't naturally light skinned. Her skin tone is what Egyptian and Arabian lightening lotion will give you. She is more pale than fair.
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Allen102: 3:14am On Dec 04, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

She isn't naturally light skinned. Her skin tone is what Egyptian and Arabian lightening lotion will give you. She is more pale than fair.
Wtf are you saying?
She's natural light skin undecided

her mum is white. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by femi4: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2019
The fake Goldie
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by veekid(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Hot sauce
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Tookool(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2019
Spotless, flawless .....she looks wayward though

1 Like

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by partnerbizn4(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
no skills no arts, nothing.
Just sell jajina...

1 Like

Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Kapeter(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
The Idowus are beautiful. wink
Re: Tboss's Younger Sister, Goldie Is A Year Older Today, Shares Sultry Beach Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Family of whóres

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Has Lost Weight Finally After Giving Birth (PHOTO) / Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. / Waje’s Daughter Turns Video Vixen… Plays Johnny Drille’s Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.