Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data (335 Views)

New Scamming Skill : How I Was Almost Scammed Today / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Before I begin to explain this scam here, I have waited and tried to verify without any false information. And I have arrived to a successful conclusion. When ever you subscribe for data from 6gb and up, always make sure you check your data balance before you start browsing. This has been happening, and I have wondered why my data finishes on time, but I didn't know that I was scammed of my data. I normally don't check my data after I subscribe because I felt I can trust them.
Airtel claims to give 6gb to their new users for 1500 etc. But only gives its users just 5.6gb.
Here is a screenshot, I have called their customer care and complained. They claimed to lodge a complaint for me but they didn't. How did I know?. I called back this morning by 9am and the lady that picked told me that there was no complaint at all on my line. And she also didn't after I called this night. This is a way they scam us. The customer services are aware and after lying on how they lodged a complaint but they didn't. One of my friends just confirmed this too.
Please mods push this to front page, I know I am not the only person to have noticed this. It is not fair.

Here is a pic of proof. Check the date. I had 86mb on my line

Re: Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please mods move to the appropriate section thank you.
Re: Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data by xendra: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
it's all of them, I switched from airtel to glo because of this, now I'm about to switch back because nobody could guarantee me of mtn, and lets not mention 9mobile
Re: Airtel Scamming People Of Their Data by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
xendra:
it's all of them, I switched from airtel to glo because of this, now I'm about to switch back because nobody could guarantee me of mtn, and lets not mention 9mobile
so you were Even aware? It's better people know this their tricks and let's stop it. We are already suffering and this ones wants to finish us

(1) (Reply)

Over 4000 Couples Have Applied For Divorce In Abuja In 2020 / 5th Miss Exquisite Queen Nigeria 2020 Applications Are On. / Experion Windchants Sector 112 Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.