Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu (2527 Views)

No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / 2023: Orji Kalu Betrayed Igbo Cause - Edwin Clark / 2023: Orji Kalu Says He will Withdraw If Parties Don't Zone Ticket To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by BleedingPen: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
A former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu representing Abia North in the National Assembly, as a foremost and most respected Igbo leader.

Igbere TV reports that the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Leader (Tinubu) said Senator Kalu, a former governor of Abia state, has what it takes to lead the country, Nigeria to greater heights.

Describing Kalu as a distribalised Nigerian at a recent event monitored by Igbere TV, Tinubu said the Senate Chief Whip is a well respected leader with the passion for a united Nigeria.

“Orji Kalu is one of the foremost and respected Igbo leaders with passion for a united Nigeria,” Tinubu said.

“If given the opportunity, Kalu has the capacity to lead Nigeria to greater heights,” he added.

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has been an advocate of the Igbo Presidency, and remains one of the leading voices in the whole of Southwest Nigeria.

According to Kalu, every Igbo person is looking forward to producing a President from the South-East.

He has equally maintained that producing an Igbo president is a task every true Igbo indigene must key into.

“An Igbo president will bring prosperity to Nigeria, because the Igbo man or woman has the capacity for business and investment in areas outside their homeland”, he said.

Recently, Senator Orji Kalu said Northern political elites should not canvass an end to rotational presidency until the South-East zone had produced the President of Nigeria.

He was reacting to the call by a prominent governor in the North-West geopolitical zone, for an end to power shift in the country.

Kalu, while speaking with journalists, insisted that the Igbo must take their turn in the number one seat of the country.

The APC chieftain also explained that the agreement at the end of the 1978 national conference was that all the major ethnic groups in Nigeria must produce the President on a rotational basis.

Kalu said, “Calling for an end to the zoning arrangement now will not bring peace to Nigeria. We have to complete the zoning system. That was the agreement at the earlier constitutional conference.

“All the major ethnic groups must produce the President before we would all agree that zoning has ended”.

The former governor hinted that the emergence of an Igbo person as president would equally bring an end to protests in the South-East region.

He dismissed the insinuations that Igbos would divide the country if elected as President.

“It is the right thing to do, Nigeria is built on a tripod. You should allow the South-East to have the Presidency by 2023,” Kalu said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1176167/2023-orji-kalu-takes-lead-nigeria-greater-heights-tinubu/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by izzou(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Asiwaju can't say this

Orji Uzo who?

I'll rather vote Buhari for third term than vote the author and finisher of Abia's problems

Mbaa angry

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by oyin44: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
This News is from?
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by fergie001: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu will be better at NFF.......he has a Midas touch in football.

Or maybe make him Gov of Lagos..... Take his successor along too.
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by leokid866: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Seems like everyone is coming out of the woodwork today...first jona now kalu.....LOL..
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Peter Obi
Ogbonnaya Onu
Chris Ngige
Umahi
Sullivan
Are better leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by LeoThaGreat(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
If this news is true, then I'll probably cast my first vote ever in Nigeria.
It was just yesterday i re-read a Success Digest magazine from 1999 highlighting Orji Uzor Kalu, high rise to success, management style etc.
This man is fit (overly qualified) to lead Nigeria just like Osinbajo could.
Orji Uzor Kalu ( #OUK2023 )

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
SLAP44:
Peter Obi
Ogbonnaya Onu
Chris Ngige
Umahi
Sullivan
Are better leaders.

Remove Onu and Ngige from that list. One is clueless, colourless, lethargic and incompetent, whereas the other is devious, conniving, thieving and untrustworthy.

In fact remove all but one from that list. None comes close to Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hedonini:

Remove Onu and Ngige from that list. One is clueless, colourless, lethargic and incompetent, whereas the other is devious, conniving, thieving and untrustworthy.

In fact remove all but one from that list. None comes close to Peter Obi.

Yeah, when it comes to Igbo list, you must be circumspect. But when other tribes are suggested, you can accept the very worst of them?

Why are you like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
If this news is true, then I'll probably cast my first vote ever in Nigeria.
It was just yesterday i re-read a Success Digest magazine from 1999 highlighting Orji Uzor Kalu, high rise to success, management style etc.
This man is fit (overly qualified) to lead Nigeria just like Osinbajo could.
Orji Uzor Kalu ( #OUK2023 )

We can make osinbajo his VP grin
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by ussv: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Diversionary tactics
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
SLAP44:

Yeah, when it comes to Igbo list, you must be circumspect. But when other tribes are suggested, you can accept the very worst of them?

Why are you like this?

Where have you seen me accept the worst of other tribes?

I'm not narrowing it down to Igbos. I'm not an Igbo champion by any means. I'm only being pragmatic.

Peter Obi is the BEST candidate for the presidency among the current crop of politicians nationwide. And to narrow it down, he is the best candidate among current Igbo politicians. That's all I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Rochas2023: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yes OUk is good, the man is one Nigeria personified. But i think Rochas is better
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hedonini:

Where have you seen me accept the worst of other tribes?

I'm not narrowing it down to Igbos. I'm not an Igbo champion by any means. I'm only being pragmatic.

Peter Obi is the BEST candidate for the presidency among the current crop of politicians nationwide. And to narrow it down, he is the best candidate among current Igbo politicians. That's all I'm saying.

I agree with Peter Obi choice, or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
Yes OUk is good, the man is one Nigeria personified. But i think Rochas is better

Is that supposed to be an insult? We should hide our errant kids away from the public glare. Rochas was shambolic at best.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin Tinubu and eye service grin grin grin grin

He will not hesitate to be the first person to gun him down if he sees he's making a heads way!!!

This is just to turn one tribe against the other so that in the end, they will turn back to him

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Kpoikpoi: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
SLAP44:

I agree with Peter Obi choice, or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

NOI is not a politician, so I doubt she will be able to handle the incredibly distracting and overwhelming political shenanigans associated with presidential politics and power play. Peter Obi on the other hand will be very capable of handling all of this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Kpoikpoi: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
I think Tinubu is trying to win a few Okoro votes during the APC primaries in 2023.
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hedonini:

NOI is not a politician, so I doubt she will be able to handle the incredibly distracting and overwhelming political shenanigans associated with presidential politics and power play. Peter Obi on the other hand will be very capable of handling all of this.

Plus, the "man" factor in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
I think Tinubu is trying to win a few Okoro votes during the APC primaries in 2023.

The only 'Okoros' that would vote for Okpolo-eyed, Snoop-druggy-drugged Tinubu are those of uncertain origin... Outcasts perhaps.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kpoikpoi:

By discrediting himself?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by SLAP44: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hedonini:

The only 'Okoros' that would vote for Okpolo-eyed, Snoop-druggy-drugged Tinubu are those of uncertain origin... Outcasts perhaps.
Abeg remove the bad words. Must you use bad language?
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Olugbanko: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Baba has just succeeded in planting confusion in the midst of the cheast beating children of hate and perdition. As it stands,they are divided between applauding tinubu while also endorsing kalu, and throwing tantrums in a bid not to be seen as confused. Awon omo gba je n sinmi...mtchew!
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
What has Nigeria become for God's sake? All I can perceive is two super-criminals eulogizing themselves and massaging their self ego.

Nothing new! This is the same OUK that the APC were persecuting & prosecuting with gusto when they came in 2015.Baba simply port over & pronto the case was watered down.

Same OUK fled to the US under the guise of going to have a surgery wherein the hypocritical EFCC even went to court to obtain a bench warrant declearing him wanted for immediate arrest & seizing of his international passport.

The man flew back to Nigeria weeks before the general elections & started campaigning for the failure Nigeria have today as president.He was even given a chieftaincy title in Buhari's home town of Daura while the EFCC that has been waiting to eat Kalu raw sudden went slowpoke.

Now it was alleged last week that a judge due to deliver judgement on this same bastardized case with the EFCC is being threatened by the leadership of the APC for a soft landing for Kalu.

Today, Tinubu is singing Orji Uzor Kalu praises. Wonders will never end.Guess Nigerians can now connect the dots that the APC remains a fraud? They only fight corruption that they're not interested in.No shame or integrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by oz4real83(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why not just put Evans the"billionnaire kdnapper" instead of Orji kalu? Evans will do the "work" faster.
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by helinues: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jagaban borgu

Oya twist them, Whine them, confused them

Cos they are very east to toss around grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Soldaranda: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Jagaban borgu

Oya twist them, Whine them, confused them

Cos they are very east to toss around grin grin
[/s]
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by itsme01: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
true
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by Soldaranda: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
true
[/s]
Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by IkeOnyia: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Jesus Christ is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu by izzou(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
IkeOnyia:
Later you will say Fulani doesn't want Igbos to be president. Igbos greatest enemies are Igbos themselves.

Of course.

The enemy of the people of Abia are the Orjis and Sir Ikpeazu, who, obviously are Igbos

So you're right. Igbos greatest enemies are Igbos themselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe To Gov Obaseki: Please Stoop To Conquer!!! / My Travelling Experience Today In Aba Because Of Lockdown / Anambra Is APGA, APGA Is Anambra, See Early Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.