Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (30744 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Orderly Tells Me Happenings In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/

9 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Ashabbiiee: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Only a desperate Igbo woman...

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by bastardmod: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.
God punish your generations.
Your first wife is a lost fool.

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by helinues: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Grandpa, go and sit down somewhere.

Your hatred towards southern Nigeria is exceptional

28 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by hisexcellency34: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
She told him off? He said he impregnated the Igbo woman and they have a grown up daughter

bastardmod:
You are a hopeless bastard Junaid Mohammed. Your mother delivered you in idiocy. We know your story. You wanted to marry one Igbo corper and she told you off like a true Igbo and then you started barking like a dog with rabies.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Foolish man!!!

The wife go still get self esteem so

There will be a point in life when we will all have to agree that we are all human!!!

13 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Racoon(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
This bigoted & ethnic supremacist man keeps talking senselessly in recent times.

25 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by horsepower101: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Have you notice that the most igbo hating men tend to have this obsession with marrying igbo women.

Even here on Nairaland.

I wonder why.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Olugbanko: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
In other words,Fulani's have been BLEEPING Igbos since God knows when. Must junaid Muhammed take us down history lane? na waa o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Rekhina(f): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Please nairalanders tell metaphysical to respect me accordingly,.
am not his class nor mate .Am a madam not a girl .

7 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kpoikpoi: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Junaid Mohammed, elder statesman and Second Republic lawmaker on Tuesday said he doesn’t dislike Igbos as being erroneously claimed by some Nigerians based on his views on certain political issues.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Junaid Mohammed said those accusing him of hate speech for saying he will not endorse an Igbo man for Presidency are free to charge him to court.

“If they like let them take me to court. I said I will not support them on the grounds they are canvassing.”

“They are saying they should be made President of Nigeria because they are Igbos. And I said no. They need to elevate the Presidency of Nigeria to a higher level rather than just making it a matter of tribal, cultural, or religious convenience”.

“Many people don’t know that I have a daughter who has an Igbo mother. She is here in Abuja doing her Postgraduate degree. My first wife is an Igbo woman and she is alive. She lives in Kaduna” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/i-dont-hate-igbos-my-first-wife-is-an-igbo-woman-junaid-mohammed/
Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Godons1: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Igbo Christians will not like this. grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Kpoikpoi: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
My first wife is not Igbo,I can't stand Okoro people.

6 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LabDNA: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Godons1:

E pain am well grin grin

Lol....your fake smileys sha. grin

There are 67 million Igbos worldwide.

67 million reason why you will continue to cry, lament and gnash your rotten teeth, while your cardiovascular system progressively deteriorates. grin

We both know that when you die, they will still be here while you are lamenting and rotting in hell. Too bad for you I guess! grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by leokid866: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
bastardmod:

These type of comments is why people are skeptical about taking your women as wives anymore, and why your women don't want you as husbands anymore.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by zibya: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
bastardmod:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
helinues:
Grandpa, go and sit down somewhere.

Your hatred towards southern Nigeria is exceptional
Lzaa must hear this

Cc gmbuharii afamed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by LabDNA: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
leokid866:

These type of comments is why people are skeptical about taking your women as wives anymore, and why your women don't want you as husbands anymore.

Go and take several seats, and stop deceiving yourself and swallowing your own lies with a straight face.

21 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by lastmessenger: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
zibya:
There are literally countless of Igbo women who would beg to be this man's 4th wife so spare us the empty chestbeating. There's absolutely nothing special about being Igbo
There is everything special about being Igbo. Its in their blood to succeed in their endeavors

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Soldaranda: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
zibya:
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by zibya: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
lastmessenger:
There is everything special about being Igbo. Its in their blood to succeed in their endeavors
This is where you get it wrong. There's no single endeavor on planet Earth that the Ibos have excelled where others haven't, and for the fact that you guys are forever lamenting on the Nigerian scene goes a long way to prove my point

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by zibya: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Soldaranda:
[s][/s]
Oga bloodykiller welcome back you will still be banned before the day runs out. Please don't forget to follow me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Soldaranda: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Oga bloodykiller welcome back you will still be banned before the day runs out. Please don't forget to follow me
[/s]
trash

14 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by Soldaranda: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
zibya:
This is where you get it wrong. There's no single endeavor on planet Earth that the Ibos have excelled where others haven't, and for the fact that you guys are forever lamenting on the Nigerian scene goes along way to prove my point
[/s]

18 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by rexwalters: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Only a desperate Igbo woman...
Classier than your Mother.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos by rexwalters: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
lastmessenger:
What makes you Igbo, language or skin color?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.