Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,557 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (88999 Views)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With Masters Degree From Royal College Of Art, UK (Video) / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Mutteeme: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
First lady, Aisha Buhari has shared lovely photos on social media as she announced the graduation of her daughter, Hanan, from university.

According to her post,

Alhamdulillah ! Today I was joined by family members, friends and well wishers for the graduation of my daughter Aisha M Buhari Jnr (Hanan) @hanan_buhari who graduated with a first class degree. I’m grateful to the good people of Kebbi State, where her final project was located for all their support. I want to particularly thank H.E. Gov Atiku Bagudu, Ibrahim Bagudu, the First Lady of Kebbi the Emirs of Gwandu and the Emir of Daura. I wish all students the very best in their future endeavors.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nzMmsn-lH/?hl=en

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Mutteeme: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2019

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by voltron14: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
This one go pain some people.

grin

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Beremx(f): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
A First Class Degree in which discipline?

I haven't heard of anyone being proud of her degree without mentioning the course she studied.

Congrats to her anyway.

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by modsfucker: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
Audio first class

Audio degree

272 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Donexy16(m): 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
voltron14:

grin

Which people exactly?

But then why will the daughter of a president travel to another country to get quality education, what happens to her own country where her father precides over... Our politicians no get shame Lai Lai

619 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Agarli(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Shebi 'congrats' no be hate speech? Just asking for a friend ni o

129 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by TrajansKong: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
Beremx:
A First Class Degree in which discipline?

I haven't heard of anyone being proud of her degree without mentioning the course she studied.

1st class Honours in Theoretical and Applied Nepotism.

It is well!

511 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
And they continue schooling abroad grin
While me and my people continue hailing them.
Kekekekeeke grin grin grin

343 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
If Nigeria has all it takes then why is a President's daughter whose mantra is buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria studying abroad

What's wrong with our educational system

The very reason our educational system will never improve!!!

Hypocritical government

403 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by thundafire: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yet dey will deny dey don't send der children outside to school

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations

And aside for the degree, another thing that gives me joy is how the educational system in many parts of the world will be after the coming of Imes. grin

in Shaa Allaah, the greatest and most advanced the world has ever seen.

The Kuffar think education is peculiar to them. they even go to the extent of calling it "Western Education". grin

They think Islam is a religion of which it's components and doctrines are limited to religious rituals and practises only. rather, Islam covers grin spiritual and worldly life

This is due to the weakness of the Muslims of today and because they have the upper hand and that has gotten to their heads and made them arrogant and they say Islam doesn't encourage civilization.

just because many Muslims today lack deep knowledge of the Deen and are acting in ways contrary to the Deen and has caused us to become wrak. They judge from the actions of these people and say Islam doesn't encourage civilization and they feel proud because of what they have achieved.

By the time Imes will come to establish the civilization influenced by the doctrines of Islam, the likes of which has most likely never been seen, it will shock them to the bone marrow in Shaa Allaah grin

Indeed Islam has its civilization, the best! The Muslims of the earliest generations who stuck and stayed true to the Deen advanced in civilization and development. It's something clear from history that even non Muslim historians and philosophers attested to it.

Like:

The French philosopher Gustave le Bon stated
in his book The Civilization of the Arabs:
We must bear in mind that the Arabs – and the
Arabs alone – are the ones who guided us to
the ancient world of the Greeks and Romans.
European universities, including the University
of Paris, based their curricula on translations of
their books for six hundred years and used
their methods of research. The Islamic
civilization was one of the most amazing that
history has ever known. End quote.

1 – The French thinker Gustave le Bon says in
his famous book The Civilization of the Arabs
(translated into Arabic by ‘Aadil Zu’aytar):
If the Arabs had taken over France, then Paris
would have become like Cordova in Spain, a
centre of civilization and knowledge, where the
man in the street was able to read and write,
and even compose poetry, at a time when the
kings of Europe did not even know how to write
their names!

2 – The German Orientalist Sigrid Hoeneker
said, in her famous book The Sun of Allaah is
Rising in the West, concerning the spread of
libraries in the Arab and Muslim world:
The libraries grew in every place like plants in
good soil. In 891 CE a traveller put the number
of public libraries in Baghdad as more than one
hundred. Every city had a library where any
ordinary man could borrow whatever he wanted,
or sit in its halls to study and read whatever he
wanted. Translators and writers also gathered in
halls that were set aside especially for them,
discussing and debating as happens nowadays
at academic conferences of the highest level.
The title of this book, which was originally
written in German, means, “The light of Islam
illuminates western civilization. This book is
filled with the names of Muslim inventors, both
Arabs and non-Arabs.

3 – Read these words by a Russian intellectual
who explains that this religion served humanity
and led to advancement and civilization.
Tolstoy said:
There can be no doubt that the Prophet
Muhammad was one of the greatest reformers
who have rendered great services to human
society. It is sufficient to say that he guided an
entire nation to the light of truth, and made it
incline towards tranquility and peace, and
preferred a life of asceticism, and prevented
bloodshed and human sacrifice; he showed
them the way to advancement and civilization.
This is a great achievement that can only be
made by one who is given strength; such a
man is deserving of respect and honour.

4 – The Austrian doctor Shabrak said:
Mankind should be proud to have a man such
as Muhammad as a member, for despite being
illiterate he was able, ten-plus centuries ago, to
bring laws that we and other Europeans would
be very happy if we could reach the same
level.

5 – In the field of medicine and surgery, the
Muslims played an undeniable role.
The British writer H. G. Wells says in his book
Milestones in Human History:
They advanced in medicine far beyond the
Greeks, they studied science and the functions
of various parts of the body, and preventative
medicine. Many of the treatment methods that
they used are still used by us until today. They
used anaesthetics for their operations and they
used to perform some of the most difficult
surgeries that are known. At a time when the
church used to forbid the practice of medicine
in the expectation that a full recovery could be
achieved through religious rituals performed by
the bishops, the Arabs had a true knowledge of
medicine. End quote.

He also said:

Every religion that is not suited to civilization
should be rejected. I have not found any
religion that is suited to civilization except
Islam. End quote.

It was when Muslims drifted away from true conservation Islam and they started getting influenced by the cunning Westerners that we lost our glory.

But hey! Imes is coming and when Imes comes, in Shaa Allaah, we shall regain our glory and Muslims will rise and advance in civilization again.

At that time, I will like to see any Kaafir who would say that Islam doesn't encourage civilization grin

Imes, we wait your coming grin

36 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
-Buhari holidaying and seeking healthcare in London.
-Aisha is also always going to London to "take well deserved rest."
-Children schooled in the best expensive schools in London(Univ.of Sussex).
-Yusuf Buhari managed in the best hospital in Germany post #55M power-bike crash.

Who do Nigeria with this curse? A whole family hypocritically asking Nigerians to believe in a Nigeria they've so much bastardized that they avoid like a plague to enjoy the best luxury life can offer outside our shore.E no go better for all of una.Zombies esp.that BBQ man can you see your lives?

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by obiekunie2: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
UK universities that sales first class to anybody that can give them good money - just 10k euro!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by voltron14: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
obiekunie2:
UK universities that sales first class to anybody that can give them good money - just 10k euro!

Hope you've bought your own.

Or you aren't interested?

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by rexwalters: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
thundafire:
Yet dey will deny dey don't send der children outside to school
No vex, at least you Hypocrites mocking bubu on cyber space, no say una no go school reach em children, jealousy will kill you people.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by obiekunie2: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
voltron14:

Hope you've bought your own.

Or you aren't interested?

i even bought my doctorate for as low as 15k pounds sterling.

thank god its a faceless forum cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by rexwalters: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Donexy16:

Which people exactly?
Guilty conscience, you know yourself?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by rexwalters: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Biafra pounds Sterling?

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by voltron14: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
obiekunie2:

Exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Continue deceiving yourself if you're here and this one not pain you. That mean your brain is under your foot.
The fact is that politicians has killed the future of Nigeria youths.
voltron14:

grin

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by voltron14: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
johnmartus:
Continue deceiving yourself if you're here and this one not paying you. That mean your brain is under your foot.
The fact is that politicians has killed the future of Nigeria youths.

Why should it pain me?

Shoe get size.

No be everybody dey your situation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
So school in abroad is an achievement to you?
voltron14:

Why should it pain me?

Shoe get size.

No be everybody dey your situation.

27 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Bola146(f): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Princeoflimpopo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
She's ready to be plucked

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations to her !

Our, government should also upgrade our universities to world standard. Na government do that one wey she go so.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by Sukueponmalu: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nice
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by iamawara(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
If I gree ma die. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) by IdioticNLmods: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
Why not katsina university? Shameless senile old man..

51 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Emeka Ihedioha & Hope Uzodinma Throw A Party After Ending Okorocha's Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.