Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) (1327 Views)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
First Lady of Nigeria, Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has shared photos on social media as she announced the graduation of her daughter, Hanan, from university UK.

She wrote; "Alhamdulillah ! Today I was joined by family members, friends and well wishers for the graduation of my daughter Aisha M Buhari Jnr (Hanan) @hanan_buhari who graduated with a first class degree. I’m grateful to the good people of Kebbi State, where her final project was located for all their support. I want to particularly thank H.E. Gov Atiku Bagudu, Ibrahim Bagudu, the First Lady of Kebbi the Emirs of Gwandu and the Emir of Daura.
I wish all students the very best in their future endeavors."

More via https://mandynews.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-graduates-with-a-1st-class-from-uk-university-photos/

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Mandynews(f): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
More

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by StrikeBack(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Heeya! No Nigerian university is worthy of her.

Useless leaders

Support made in naija my foot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by JosEast(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations.....
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Until Nigerian Politicians are constitutionally obliged to train their wards in Nigeria, there will be no substantial development in the Universities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Bola146(f): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Congratulations....
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Turantula(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Very nice of you daughter of a terrorist
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
angry
Re: Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan, Graduates With A 1st Class From UK University (photos) by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2019

(1)

"Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders / Covid-19: FG Orders Immediate Closure Of All Schools Nationwide / T.B. Joshua: A Zionist Psych-ops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.