Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love (2537 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love by MITNEXUS: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
Birthdays are usually special moments to do something special for our loved ones. For a girl who has a boyfriend, it is an opportunity to demonstrate how much you love and care for him by giving him something special when he celebrates his birthday.

A well thought out gift designed to demonstrate how you feel about him though a special birthday present to the man in your life on his birthday can go along way to fully express how deep the expression of love you have for him is.Regardless of budget, a girl can get her boyfriend, fiancé or love thoughtful, personalized gifts to show their guy how special he is to you.

Here are four great romantic Inexpensive or Extravagant gift ideas that will wow your boyfriend and make him know how much you really love him.

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/224078_great-birthday-gift-ideas-for-your-boyfriend-show-your-boy-friend-how-much-you-love-him-with-a-special-birthday-present
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
that all bullsh/it

the best is to listen to him and you will know things he wishes for

just like some men they listen to their woman and buy them things they wish for

it always best to listen to your man/woman than to take things from other people and put it on him or her
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love by iice(f): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^true that.

@Topic
Lots of 'make him feel special' in that blog undecided
Why can't you make hin feel special even if it's not his birthday?
The roses thing. . .i've done that.  Gave him blue roses just coz i felt like it.
Whenever i go out and see stuff i know he'll like. . .i try to get it for him
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love by birthdaygifts: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Great idea's for birthday gifts if you would like to send gifts to India without any hassle then use online services of Indian Gift Guru to offer birthday gifts, anniversary gifts and valentine day gifts.
Re: Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend:show Your Boy Friend Some Love by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Does She Have A Right To My Phone? / Is Someone Having Sex With My Gf? / What's That First Thing That You Saw Attracted You To Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.